Create Account

Gordie's Great Quest (Tracker)

04-24-2019, 12:04 PMgordieboom Wrote: First line minutes should be earned not demanded, @Wawazat
Great game though against Montreal.

Gordie you're my teammate and I thought a friend ..
if you TRUELY believe that I'm getting these minutes by simply demanding them??...then I was mistaken and ..I'm now positive that this team should continue on without 'that guy Wawazat'.
Scarecrows TRADE ME.

[Image: Untitled-5.jpg][Image: 189-1895167_american-flag-superman-logo.png]

UPDATE PAGE

Quote:S56 WJC AWARDS
“Our third award is one that is dear to my heart as a SHL goaltender… The Peter Larson Award for the Top Goalie! This is voted by the GMs and considers both the round robin and medal rounds. The S56 Winner of the Peter Larson Award is….…
C.K. Supernaw! “

Battleborn Usa

@gordieboom i did 0 points -3 again, do i win a prize?

[Image: x17WALp.png]||[Image: uNh8ZtE.png]
[Image: luff.png][Image: luff2.png][Image: luff.png]

04-27-2019, 06:00 PMTnlAstatine Wrote: @gordieboom i did 0 points -3 again, do i win a prize?

No!

Some quests completed yesterday. @Mavfatha was on fire against Buffalo and who are stopping @"BoucherFan12" and his team?

Stars | Player | Update Thread | Gordie#6746 | Manual Lineup Sheet | HockeyNation | Grizzlies

@gordieboom I managed goalie quest 1, first game ever in the SHL Manhatten Vs Texas, got pulled in the first period after going 7/10

[Image: tomasnz.gif]

Player Page

05-01-2019, 02:48 AMTomasnz Wrote: @gordieboom I managed goalie quest 1, first game ever in the SHL Manhatten Vs Texas, got pulled in the first period after going 7/10

Didn't know you were playing in the SHL, but that is a hell of a debut. Good job!

I'll make the adjustment later today. Note for myself: game 116

Stars | Player | Update Thread | Gordie#6746 | Manual Lineup Sheet | HockeyNation | Grizzlies

05-01-2019, 01:40 AMgordieboom Wrote: who are stopping @"BoucherFan12" and his team?

Ninja

[Image: BoucherFan12.gif]

[Image: benzeev.gif]

06-11-2021, 05:33 PMKenitohMenara Wrote: [Image: BLUE.jpeg]
Welcome to the hall, Ben!

I’m tied for the lead so I’m a WINNER
DON’T COME AT ME

[Image: bluesfan55.gif]
Armada Steelhawks Switzerland

Armada Specters Wolfpack Steelhawks Forge Switzerland

Scarecrows pride Chiefs Riot Stars Blizzard Ireland

ty to @High Stick King @EvilAllBran and @Ragnar for the sigs

Hmm thought i posted here a couple of hours ago, but apparently did not hit the save button or someone deleted it.

@Tomasnz and @Fordyford completed quest 2 (lose 5 games in a row)

05-01-2019, 03:39 PMgordieboom Wrote: Hmm thought i posted here a couple of hours ago, but apparently did not hit the save button or someone deleted it.

Tomas wasn't even on the team during this streak... but I think he deserves it...

[Image: 58170_v.gif]
[Image: 58170_s.gif]
Thanks to @Carpy48 , @sköldpaddor, @Weretarantula, @Bruins10  and @Wasty  for sigs
Extra special thanks to @Julio Tokolosh for the sick gif one

Looks like I'm on track to complete both Quest 3 and Quest 5 so that's cool

[Image: glutes2.gif]
Signatures by Vulfzilla, Jepox, Jess, rum_ham, Ragnar, and myself
[Image: 9vAsr7c.png]
[Image: tkMQzhf.png] [Image: tdKmZA0.png]

05-01-2019, 04:05 PMFordyford Wrote:
05-01-2019, 03:39 PMgordieboom Wrote: Hmm thought i posted here a couple of hours ago, but apparently did not hit the save button or someone deleted it.

Tomas wasn't even on the team during this streak... but I think he deserves it...

Yup. I missed Ls 2&3 so can't quite claim...yet however, that's when I was in the SHL getting pulled in the first period. ..

[Image: tomasnz.gif]

Player Page
(This post was last modified: 05-09-2019, 12:02 PM by gordieboom.)

Took a while but there are a few quests completed again. The boys from Kelowna @Katth (Barry Batsbak)  and @Nerio (Bobby Sharp) are on fire, especially @Nerio who ends a 5 game streak with a stellar performance against Detroit.

[Image: meta_tag_e3337c1a86f5b1cffdcdd6e64ff09e90.png]

[Image: On57CfR.gif]
  Knights Usa Stampede Patriotes Inferno Argonauts Aurora Renegades Stampede   

3 on 3 showdown: Wrongly predict three 3 on 3 showdowns in a row (participation required)

Three showdown predictions into the season. Let's see who predicted well.

Congrats for being one step closer to completing Gordie's Quest:

@goldenglutes
@Mavfatha
@slothfacekilla
@Wawazat

I'm racking up the quests

[Image: glutes2.gif]
Signatures by Vulfzilla, Jepox, Jess, rum_ham, Ragnar, and myself
[Image: 9vAsr7c.png]
[Image: tkMQzhf.png] [Image: tdKmZA0.png]