Create Account

S47 Fantasy Index
(This post was last modified: 04-06-2019, 09:45 PM by Hallsy.)

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1...sp=sharing

@"ThatDamnMcJesus" the fantasy index isn't updating for me. I've cleared my cache and reloaded the page so I don't think it's just an issue for me.

[Image: doubtfulalpha.gif]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
[Image: sN8N4xa.png][Image: 639861613880541184.png] Cal Juice [Image: 639861613880541184.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] Tomas Zadina
[Image: snacnei.png] Brady McIntyre
[Image: ice-level.svg]

@"ThatDamnMcJesus" Can we get an update on the index pls? I want to make an add today but it's tough without accurate numbers

Doubt is a dream killer

04-29-2019, 12:19 PMsarmo Wrote: @"ThatDamnMcJesus" Can we get an update on the index pls? I want to make an add today but it's tough without accurate numbers

+1

[Image: owenm43.gif]
[Image: 9vAsr7c.png]

It's been updated sorry for the delay have been out of town for a funeral.

@"ThatDamnMcJesus" The index doesn't have scores for traded players, which is fucking everything over. Can you fix it?

[Image: 58170_v.gif]
[Image: 58170_s.gif]
Thanks to @Carpy48 , @sköldpaddor, @Weretarantula, @Bruins10  and @Wasty  for sigs
Extra special thanks to @Julio Tokolosh for the sick gif one

[Image: source.gif]

[Image: bonk.gif]
Sigs by @FlappyGiraffe,  @Steelhead77,  @ToeDragon84, @slothfacekilla, @Wasty and other dude I need to find your name

Lil' Manius

Big Manius