Create Account

S47 Interested Prospects Thread

1. How did you hear about the site?

2. How much of a focus do you have on doing media and/or graphics?

3. What is more important to you, winning championships or building a close-knit locker room?

4. How long do you plan to stay in juniors (2-4 seasons)?

5. What sort of player are you aiming to build? (playstyle, nhl player example, etc..)

6. Have you been in Sim Leagues of any style before (GM, Be A Player, etc..)? If yes what kind?

7. Post a picture of your favourite Knight ?

8. What are your hobbies/interests outside of hockey (gaming, other sports, music, card games etc.)?

9. We all love to joke and we may end as the target of one at some point. Are you able to handle being the target of jokes?

10. Anything else you would like us to know?

[Image: Zoone16.gif]

[Image: 9QVaMRC.png] [Image: canybyK.png] [Image: sXDU6JX.png]
(This post was last modified: 04-11-2019, 10:26 AM by Le_Kris.)

Was here before and decided to come back.
I mean, I could throw in an article or podcast here and there from time to time. When it comes to graphics that's a nono for me. Have 0 talent there
3. What is more important to you, winning championships or building a close-knit locker room?
I guess both are equally important but great locker room is always first thing
Depends on a shl draft. If it is a team in rebuild mode then 3 seasons in juniors, if the team is contenders and have great squad then 4. Well my plan is to be down for at 3. Then will see what GM wants
5. What sort of player are you aiming to build? (playstyle, nhl player example, etc..)
I want to make a pass first play-maker, backstrom might be a good comparison here.
6. Have you been in Sim Leagues of any style before (GM, Be A Player, etc..)? If yes what kind?
yes, as I allready previously said I was here for a long time and in that time I was a GM as well, but I guess back then language was to big of an issue for me.
Sterling Knight my all time favorite knight. Miss ya EasyMoneySniper
8. What are your hobbies/interests outside of hockey (gaming, other sports, music, card games etc.)?
Sports, I do a bit of dancing, might say sim leagues? can that be a hobby?
9. We all love to joke and we may end as the target of one at some point. Are you able to handle being the target of jokes?
Yes, I have no problem with that at all
Yes, is there any issues with my IPT?

[Image: Kerr.png]
Armada Panthers
"Nobody cared who I was until I put on this jersey..."

I used to be in this league a long long time ago and was also in the VHL. My brother had re joined and asked me if I was interested to make a player again so voila

Somewhat of a focus. I prefer doing GFX and used to make a lot of sigs but lost my touch. Regaining it back slowly slowly.
In the end, time will play a major role on how much I can possibly do

Somewhere down the middle? But im chasing rings baby

Until my pro team calls me up. I wont be the hard ass and put a border on going to the pros or staying in juniors. Ill float with the boat

Two Way Defenseman

GM leagues, old SHL and old VHL

[Image: 397f5ccf-20c4-471b-a86a-05c5eb051966.jpg...ormat&q=70]

A little bit of gaming, i play hockey and also enjoy working out

Sure

A baby humpback whale drinks up to 130 gallons of milk each day

[Image: Bruins10.gif]
Thanks to @enigmatic , @Ragnar and @sulovilen for the sexy Signature

1. How did you hear about the site? Ace brought me in.

2. How much of a focus do you have on doing media and/or graphics? Ill do what I need and a bit more.

3. What is more important to you, winning championships or building a close-knit locker room? Both for sure, probably Championships

4. How long do you plan to stay in juniors (2-4 seasons)? 2/3, most likely 3

5. What sort of player are you aiming to build? (playstyle, nhl player example, etc..) Sniper with a balance of assists to

6. Have you been in Sim Leagues of any style before (GM, Be A Player, etc..)? If yes what kind? no, does Madden 07 my player count?

7. Post a picture of your favourite Knight?
[Image: Sandor_Clegane-The_Hound-Rory_McCann.jpg]

8. What are your hobbies/interests outside of hockey (gaming, other sports, music, card games etc.)? Shooters, and I also solve Rubik's cubes sometimes.

9. We all love to joke and we may end as the target of one at some point. Are you able to handle being the target of jokes? for sure

10. Anything else you would like us to know?  We almost made it :(

[Image: TB.jpg]
[Image: Skree.gif]

@leafssteen

Love media, not good at gfx

Both. Here for a good time though overall.

3-4

Stud goalie

Yup, VHL mainly

[Image: mystic_knights_header.png]

Xbox, walking, just all around fun dude!

Yes

Nope! Draft me!

Other sim leagues
I dabble
Both
Pure scorer
Yes. VHL/EFL/SBA/NSHL plus like 10 EHM GM leagues
I can't post just one pic of Hilary Knight, it wouldn't do her justice.
I'm a spreadsheet nerd
Bruh I've been playing hockey for 16 years
Nah

1. How did you hear about the site? I AM THE SITE

2. How much of a focus do you have on doing media and/or graphics? Idk we will see, but probably media and then if I feel like it graphics

3. What is more important to you, winning championships or building a close-knit locker room? champs, need to add the 4 star cup badge

4. How long do you plan to stay in juniors (2-4 seasons)? 1

5. What sort of player are you aiming to build? (playstyle, nhl player example, etc..) defense first

6. Have you been in Sim Leagues of any style before (GM, Be A Player, etc..)? If yes what kind? here

7. Post a picture of your favourite Knight ? No

8. What are your hobbies/interests outside of hockey (gaming, other sports, music, card games etc.)? more hockey

9. We all love to joke and we may end as the target of one at some point. Are you able to handle being the target of jokes? definitely not, no jokes allowed here and I mean it I will have to report you to the head of the ministry of no jokes if I hear one.

10. Anything else you would like us to know? I will be here until I am not.

r/devils

Not much at all.

Trying to win the chip.

Want to go to the show once I'm ready.

2 way scoring center

Nope

[Image: latest?cb=20170902173052]

Photography, football, film, guitar, rocket league

Sure

Not at this time!

Mika Kandinsky Stars 

[Image: mika_kandinsky.gif]

Not sure, happened about 6 years ago

I have a pretty healthy bank, so if I do anything it's gonna be media or something.

Always down for a good locker room.

Probably as long as possible.

Nikita Kuch

All of them

Is that a question or a statement or a demand?

Love all sports, top 1 is baseball, play MLB the show all day.

Ya don't worry

I score goals

[Image: RBQhWRP.png]
[Image: sLnhTvh.jpg]

1. How did you hear about the site? the grapevine

2. How much of a focus do you have on doing media and/or graphics? maybe an article here or there

3. What is more important to you, winning championships or building a close-knit locker room? we want the cup

4. How long do you plan to stay in juniors (2-4 seasons)? all 4

5. What sort of player are you aiming to build? (playstyle, nhl player example, etc..) Offensive Dman who shoots

6. Have you been in Sim Leagues of any style before (GM, Be A Player, etc..)? If yes what kind? All of the above

7. Post a picture of your favourite Knight ? Yikes

8. What are your hobbies/interests outside of hockey (gaming, other sports, music, card games etc.)? Catch me on ps4

9. We all love to joke and we may end as the target of one at some point. Are you able to handle being the target of jokes? Its a give and take

10. Anything else you would like us to know? The bears are who we thought they were

[Image: Ozolins1.png]

Raptors  Mikelis Ozoliņš - D - Colorado Raptors Latvia

Reddit a while back.

Only if my account gets low, I have a job on the site.

LR

2-3 seasons

Physical DFD

Yes. This is my 2nd player here, Im a GM in another, and participate in a few.

7. Post a picture of your favourite Knight?
I cant find a picture of Dieter Dominique @bilbo

Oh man, there are so many.

yes

No, other than Knights

[Image: horvat3.png]

I'm a legend

Nah

Doesn't matter because I've done both

As long as my SHL team needs me down.

Two-way defensemen who contributes at both ends

SHL, VHL briefly

Big Yoshi

Stuff

Try me

Nah

[Image: theziegs.gif]
[Image: buster.gif]

I helped build it, three times.

I have a goal of increasing my 32M bank account to 70M+ by the end of my rookie SMJHL season.

Both; Championships slightly. I stayed in Calgary on a losing club for 5+ seasons before ever seeing the postseason and eventually achieving the level of success I did to land me in the HoF.

As long as it takes to win a Championship.

Dominik Hasek

Yeah, hockey, basketball, UFC, Boxing, Football.

[Image: proxy?url=http%3A%2F%2Ffarm1.static.flic...fc4ee0.jpg]

Rocket league, league, hockey.

Love it, I take it and dish it.

I'm a chill dude just looking to get back rooted into this community that I have cherished for over a decade IRL. I appreciate your time and interest in me.

[Image: thejesster435.gif]
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ryan Jesster - HoF Goalie (S1-S14)
Proud Calgary Dragon Alumni 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dragons | Sweden | Raptors

Came over with DxPark and Wadeyb
Media yeah.. graphics i suck at
championships but achiving that by having a close knit locker room
3-4 depending on needs of the shl team that drafts me
Power forward
GM(Won two cups in 4 seasons with two different teams) and then this site since season 4
[img=https://media.giphy.com/media/ALBfFB6gP1evu/giphy.gif[/img]
Creating cocktails, video/board games
yarp
narp
(This post was last modified: 04-13-2019, 11:23 AM by Clintafernious.)

Reddit thread on r/devils

I'll do occasional media, more focused on working on graphics.

I'd say the locker room is more important, but getting to the playoffs with that team would be nice too.

2-3 seasons

Shutdown defenseman like Jaccob Slavin.

[Image: parks_and_recreation_ron_swanson_bobby_knight.png]

Bobby Knight!

I like going to the gym, playing video games, hanging with my dogs, and listening to music.

I live that life daily.

Please reach out if there are any other questions you might have!