Create Account

S47 Halifax Raiders Interested Prospect Thread

Hey!

1) The Raiders can boast one of the most active locker room's in the whole of the SHL. Is Discord a platform you use at all? How regularly?
I have Discord and use it very often, this would be preferred. I am on it daily and check my mobile app.

2) Are you willing to be flexible on your player build depending on the needs of the team?
Of course, although I have a plan in place for my netminder. I have done this before though.

3) How long do you want to spend in juniors? The max is 4 seasons.
AS long as it takes to win a championship down here.

4) Who's your favourite NHL team and player? Alberta fans need not apply
Buffalo Sabres. Rasmus Dahlin

5) A certain member of the locker room expresses his love and friendship with cocaine fuelled insane nights out in the Halifax clubs. Is your player up to the gruelling challenge of surviving one of these nights?

I always say everything in moderation; even moderation. I'm game

[Image: thejesster435.gif]
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ryan Jesster - HoF Goalie (S1-S14)
Proud Calgary Dragon Alumni 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dragons | Sweden | Raptors

1) The Raiders can boast one of the most active locker room's in the whole of the SHL. Is Discord a platform you use at all? How regularly? 
Yes, actively everyday. 

2) Are you willing to be flexible on your player build depending on the needs of the team?
Very willing. 

2-3 seasons would be ideal.

NJ Devils and Taylor Hall.

5) A certain member of the locker room expresses his love and friendship with cocaine fuelled insane nights out in the Halifax clubs. Is your player up to the gruelling challenge of surviving one of these nights?
...When do we start?

[Image: xvPjYUR.png]
syndicate Outlaws Switzerland

I use discord almost daily, mostly for gaming.

Yeah I think that's fair.

2-3 seasons.

New Jersey Devils and Kyle Palmieri.

5) A certain member of the locker room expresses his love and friendship with cocaine fuelled insane nights out in the Halifax clubs. Is your player up to the gruelling challenge of surviving one of these nights?

Sounds like a normal Tuesday for Jaakko Jarvinen. It'll go along well with my coffee dependency.

Yes it is. I use it all the time.

Shouldn't any player be willing to do this? I mean yoga is a pregame routine of mine, so flexibility shouldn't be an issue.

I think three years is a good time frame to build up to the big leagues. If towards the end of my third season I feel that more time would benefit me, then I am willing stay for the final season or until my draft team pulls me in.

San Jose Sharks or Colorado Avalanche.

5) A certain member of the locker room expresses his love and friendship with cocaine fuelled insane nights out in the Halifax clubs. Is your player up to the gruelling challenge of surviving one of these nights?

Bring it on!

[Image: Tadisko.png]

Every day!

Yes

Fuck the flames. that should tell you the rest

ill drink anyone under the table.

[Image: nasty.png]

I am on Discord almost every day.

Sure, as long as I'm not being asked to be an enforcer.

2 or 3 seasons.

Go Habs go. Favorite player is probably McDavid, he's just too good.

Sounds fun!

OG Raiders legend reporting for duty.

Sure but can I score goals please?

Two seasons so I can dominate the SHL.

Ottawa Senators. Hotsam Batcho.

Why though?

Yes

No

Not sure

Toronto and Matthews

no

[Image: capybar22_600.png]

I use Discord semi-regularly, but I can definitely be consistently active in the locker room.

To an extent. I feel as if my style is one that is valuable to teams, and shuffling my style around too much could negatively impact my progression.

However long I need to spend to make it to the top! I will give my all in juniors but it would be dishonest to say I don't plan on getting to the SHL as quickly as I can.

My favourite team is the Montreal Canadiens; favourite player is Brendan Gallagher.

Hell yeah! All in the spirit of the game.

I just downloaded it today to use for this.

For sure. Whatever is best for the team.

I think 3 seasons.

Montreal Canadiens. Max Domi.

Wouldn’t partake in all the festivities, but I’d have a good night.

Every day, multiple times a day

Yup

2 seasons

Wild. I don't really have a favorite player.

I'm the guy planning em

[Image: nubbedindaribs.gif]

Will be on it 24/7, but will probably be a lurker idk lmao

To some extent yes, but not too much. Also depends on if the team is a contender or not.

Not too sure, I would stay in the juniors till I have a guaranteed roster spot and playing almost every night in the SHL, hopefully as soon as I can.

Le Blue Blanc et Rouge, Allez Montreal! Brendan Gallagher and Carey Price.

Hell yes but without the cocaine part, replace that with anything legal and i'm down.

Bryan Lee - Centre - Two-Way Forward [S48]

Use it a lot.

Sure

However long is needed

COLORADO AVALANCHE! NATHAN MACKINNON

Sure?