Create Account

S47 Whalers Interested Prospects

Player Name: Biz Nasty
Player Position:G
Link to Player Page: http://simulationhockey.com/showthread.php?tid=94975
Rate your activity on a scale of 1 to 5 (1 being little to no activity, 5 being on several times a day): 4
What sort of player are you looking to build?: All star goalie
Why should Vancouver draft you?: Cause im kinda a big deal
Do you know anyone on the site?: Many people
Are you comfortable using discord as a method of team communication?: Yes
Who is your favourite NHL team?: Edmonton McDavids
Favourite type of sandwich?: Egg Salad hands down
Tell me a joke!: What did the grape say when the elephant sat on it? Nothing it just let out a little wine

[Image: nasty.png]

Player Name: Heikki Jaakola

Player Position: Left Wing.

Rate your activity on a scale of 1 to 5 (1 being little to no activity, 5 being on several times a day): 4.

Are you in the Rookie Discord(If you arent, there is a link in your pm. If you didnt get it you can pm me and ill get you the link): I am, yes.

What sort of player are you looking to build?: Playmaking winger like Patrick Kane.

Do you know anyone on the site?: Nope

Are you comfortable using discord as a method of team communication?: Yes I am.

Who is your favorite NHL team?: Go Habs go.

To the extent that you're comfortable, tell me a little bit about your life circumstances. Age, students or working, occupation, anything to help get to know you a bit better on a personal level. (If you'd feel more comfortable you can also message me on discord this answer instead, my discord id is: Luke#4181 ): I am in my late twenties and I have a job that's not fancy and doesn't pay a lot, but I get by. On my freetime I like playing video games and practicing keyboard/piano.
(This post was last modified: 04-14-2019, 08:48 AM by Jesster.)

Player Name: Alexander Thorstorm

Player Position: Goalie

Rate your activity on a scale of 1 to 5 (1 being little to no activity, 5 being on several times a day): 4-5, daily checking in and all TPE opportunities

Are you in the Rookie Discord(If you arent, there is a link in your pm. If you didnt get it you can pm me and ill get you the link): Yes I noob

What sort of player are you looking to build?: Ryan Jesster++?

Do you know anyone on the site?: A shitton

Are you comfortable using discord as a method of team communication?: Definitely, use it on PC and mobile.

Who is your favorite NHL team?: Buffalo Sabres

To the extent that you're comfortable, tell me a little bit about your life circumstances. Age, students or working, occupation, anything to help get to know you a bit better on a personal level. (If you'd feel more comfortable you can also message me on discord this answer instead, my discord id is: Luke#4181 ):

[Image: my-two-favorite-hobbies-are-smoking-a-sh...731048.png]

[Image: thejesster435.gif]
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ryan Jesster - HoF Goalie (S1-S14)
Proud Calgary Dragon Alumni 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dragons | Sweden | Raptors

Player Name: Freddie Sweeney

Player Position: RW

Rate your activity on a scale of 1 to 5 (1 being little to no activity, 5 being on several times a day): 5

Are you in the Rookie Discord(If you arent, there is a link in your pm. If you didnt get it you can pm me and ill get you the link): No, I'm okay thank you.

What sort of player are you looking to build?: Scoring

Do you know anyone on the site?: Just Buster

Who is your favorite NHL team?: Sens

To the extent that you're comfortable, tell me a little bit about your life circumstances. Age, students or working, occupation, anything to help get to know you a bit better on a personal level. (If you'd feel more comfortable you can also message me on discord this answer instead, my discord id is: Luke#4181 ):

My name is Steve, I also go by Toast. I'm 24 and work for a living. I recently got married and just built a computer to have good video games. Instead my first action is returning here. I love pro wrestling/WWE and enjoy a good baseball game. If you want anymore info slide into those DMs.

Player Name: Satoshi Zizagooney

Player Position: D

Rate your activity on a scale of 1 to 5 (1 being little to no activity, 5 being on several times a day): 1

Are you in the Rookie Discord(If you arent, there is a link in your pm. If you didnt get it you can pm me and ill get you the link): Yes

What sort of player are you looking to build?: OFD

Do you know anyone on the site?: Yes

Who is your favorite NHL team?: Not Philly

[Image: capybar22_600.png]

Player Name: Gordon Bombay

Player Position: Center

Rate your activity on a scale of 1 to 5 (1 being little to no activity, 5 being on several times a day): 4-5

Are you in the Rookie Discord(If you arent, there is a link in your pm. If you didnt get it you can pm me and ill get you the link): Yessir

What sort of player are you looking to build?: Playmaking, pass first, faceoff dominant center.

Do you know anyone on the site?: xparkx

Are you comfortable using discord as a method of team communication?: Yes, use daily

Who is your favorite NHL team?: Nashville Predators, lets go Baby!!!!!

To the extent that you're comfortable, tell me a little bit about your life circumstances. Age, students or working, occupation, anything to help get to know you a bit better on a personal level. I'm a 30 year old accountant, wrapping up tax season tomorrow so lots of free time on the horizon. I like the outdoors, camping, hiking, fishing etc as well as getting my nerd on, MTG, gaming, this, etc.

[quote pid='2609054' dateline='1554815619']

------------------------------------------------

Player Name: Lyle Odelein III

Player Position: Defender

Rate your activity on a scale of 1 to 5 (1 being little to no activity, 5 being on several times a day):

I’d say 3ish.

Are you in the Rookie Discord(If you arent, there is a link in your pm. If you didnt get it you can pm me and ill get you the link):

Just downloaded Discord today.

What sort of player are you looking to build?:

Offensive defenseman

Do you know anyone on the site?:

Nope.

Are you comfortable using discord as a method of team communication?:

Sure, like I mentioned early, just got it today.

Who is your favorite NHL team?:

Montreal Canadiens

39 years old, working (typically 8-5). Married, no kids and two dogs. Sports fan and sports player.

[/quote]
(This post was last modified: 04-14-2019, 10:36 PM by Gwdjohnson.)

Player Name:

Gabriel Johnson

Player Position:

-Right-handed offensive defenceman

Rate your activity on a scale of 1 to 5 (1 being little to no activity, 5 being on several times a day):

-Right now I would say 3 or 4, but within a month or so, when my finals season is over, probably 5 or just below.

Are you in the Rookie Discord(If you arent, there is a link in your pm. If you didnt get it you can pm me and ill get you the link):

-Not at this moment in time but I will be joining soon and have requested a link

-A smooth skating and passing offensive defenceman who can put up the points of a second line forward while also being reliable defensively.

-I do not.

-Definitely!

-The Montreal Canadiens. Montrealer born and raised Smile

-I am a 20 year-old currently in college who does part-time work, but still trying to figure out what I want to do in the future. Might consider temporarily leaving college to work full time for 6 months or a year, just because I have been lacking motivation at school recently.

Player Name:
Bobby Bobcalf

Player Position:
RW

Yup

Fast skating sniper

Lazyeye

I love discord

The Minnesota First Round Exits 

To the extent that you're comfortable, tell me a little bit about your life circumstances. Age, students or working, occupation, anything to help get to know you a bit better on a personal level. (If you'd feel more comfortable you can also message me on discord this answer instead, my discord id is: Luke#4181 ):
24, working as a software developer, I do typical nerdy things in my free time. I'm laid back.

[Image: nubbedindaribs.gif]

Player Name: Bryan Lee

Player Position: Centre - Two-Way Forward

Rate your activity on a scale of 1 to 5 (1 being little to no activity, 5 being on several times a day): Likely between 4-5

Are you in the Rookie Discord(If you arent, there is a link in your pm. If you didnt get it you can pm me and ill get you the link): Yes, and I'm lurking on it 24/7

What sort of player are you looking to build?: A responsible Two-way forward capable of playing in both zones and both special teams, like Jonathan Toews or Patrice Bergeron.

Do you know anyone on the site?: Got to know a couple of people, but not many people yet.

Are you comfortable using discord as a method of team communication?: Lurking on it 24/7

Who is your favorite NHL team?: Le Blue Blanc et Rouge, Allez Montréal!!!

To the extent that you're comfortable, tell me a little bit about your life circumstances. Age, students or working, occupation, anything to help get to know you a bit better on a personal level.  High school student who is in love with sports. Time is literally the only thing I have.

Bryan Lee - Centre - Two-Way Forward [S48]

Player Name: Ravyn Tedisko

Player Position: Right winger

Rate your activity on a scale of 1 to 5 (1 being little to no activity, 5 being on several times a day): 5

Are you in the Rookie Discord(If you arent, there is a link in your pm. If you didnt get it you can pm me and ill get you the link): Yes

What sort of player are you looking to build?: Like Mike Izzy

Do you know anyone on the site?: Obsidian311 is my fiance. I have meet and had drinks with Blastmeaway.

Are you comfortable using discord as a method of team communication?: Yes

Who is your favorite NHL team?: Colorado Avalanche

[Image: Tadisko.png]

Player Name: Conrad Farrell

Player Position: RW

Rate your activity on a scale of 1 to 5 (1 being little to no activity, 5 being on several times a day): 7

Are you in the Rookie Discord(If you arent, there is a link in your pm. If you didnt get it you can pm me and ill get you the link): yep

What sort of player are you looking to build?: a successful one

Do you know anyone on the site?: nope. but, Chris is helping me.

Are you comfortable using discord as a method of team communication?: yep

Who is your favorite NHL team?: avs

To the extent that you're comfortable, tell me a little bit about your life circumstances. Age, students or working, occupation, anything to help get to know you a bit better on a personal level. (If you'd feel more comfortable you can also message me on discord this answer instead, my discord id is: Luke#4181 ): Vaporwave producer and sports enthusiast that doesn't know much about the teams or players?