Create Account

S47 Montreal Interested Prospects

▒█▀▄▀█ ▀█▀ ▒█░░░ ▀█▀ ▀▀█▀▀ ▀█▀ ░█▀▀█
▒█▒█▒█ ▒█░ ▒█░░░ ▒█░ ░▒█░░ ▒█░ ▒█▄▄█
▒█░░▒█ ▄█▄ ▒█▄▄█ ▄█▄ ░▒█░░ ▄█▄ ▒█░▒█

Welcome Prospects!

My name is BarnabasCollins and I am the GM of the Montreal Militia.

In the rafters sits six championship banners while the legends like Alonzo Garbanzo, Caleb Reay and Roman Schultz still walk the halls, along with 36 other 1st round selections. In Montreal we are committed to finding the pieces that will launch us back into contention on a consistent basis. With the draft just ahead, these questions will help us get to know you a little. If you have any questions please feel free to PM us on the SHL site.

1 -Player name and position.

2- You receive the puck at the top of the circle, do you pass it to the man open far side for a one timer or thread the needle and hit top shelf?

3- Are you new to SHL? If so, what are your expectations of this simulation league?

4- Do you understand what you need to do in order to make your player better, i.e how the updates work, how to earn tpe and money?

5-Activity level: Rate your activity level on a scale of 1-5 ( 1 being rarely/never, 2 once a week,3 every other day, 4 most days of the week, 5 multiple times a day)

6- Most of our team chats in our discord room, is that something you are okay with?

7- What do you do in your spare time besides simulation hockey? What type of music do you like? Just some stuff so we can get to know the person behind the player.

[Image: iUd7IJE.png]
[Image: rhodes.png]

1 -Player name and position. Joe Kerr and a winger

2- You receive the puck at the top of the circle, do you pass it to the man open far side for a one timer or thread the needle and hit top shelf?
Pass the them puck ffs Joe
3- Are you new to SHL? If so, what are your expectations of this simulation league?
No, not exactly new, just back after a longer break
4- Do you understand what you need to do in order to make your player better, i.e how the updates work, how to earn tpe and money?
yes, chief
5-Activity level: Rate your activity level on a scale of 1-5 ( 1 being rarely/never, 2 once a week,3 every other day, 4 most days of the week, 5 multiple times a day)
3 to 4 somewhere between that, but go up when season starts
6- Most of our team chats in our discord room, is that something you are okay with?
yea, spend a lot of time there anyways
7- What do you do in your spare time besides simulation hockey? What type of music do you like? Just some stuff so we can get to know the person behind the player.
I do a lot of stuff, if you draft me then I will tell you all you want to know about me

[Image: Kerr.png]
Armada Panthers
"Nobody cared who I was until I put on this jersey..."

Kaspars Claude - Defenseman

If Im guarenteed to thread the needle and my teammate is not for sure hes gonna score, ill shoot to score. What counts is the scoreboard and not the game sheet

Nope, not new

Yup

Sure thing chief

Anytime of music really, I play hockey and also go to the gym. Will be starting school in a month

[Image: Bruins10.gif]
Thanks to @enigmatic , @Ragnar and @sulovilen for the sexy Signature

1 -Player name and position. Travis "Tig" Bitties  LW

2- You receive the puck at the top of the circle, do you pass it to the man open far side for a one timer or thread the needle and hit top shelf? Depends on the situation but top shelf

3- Are you new to SHL? If so, what are your expectations of this simulation league? yes, to meet new people and have fun.

4- Do you understand what you need to do in order to make your player better, i.e how the updates work, how to earn tpe and money? yes 

5-Activity level: Rate your activity level on a scale of 1-5 ( 1 being rarely/never, 2 once a week,3 every other day, 4 most days of the week, 5 multiple times a day) 5

6- Most of our team chats in our discord room, is that something you are okay with? Absolutely

7- What do you do in your spare time besides simulation hockey? What type of music do you like? Just some stuff so we can get to know the person behind the player.  I work 12 hour nights, I solve Rubik's cubes as a hobby and play shooters

[Image: TB.jpg]
[Image: Skree.gif]

Kasperi Braulin G

Well I'm a goalie so if someone is passing to me at the top of the circle we're fucked!

Nope

Yeah

Of course

Hang out with my daughter, my girlfriend, boring stuff really

RW - Tah Puhcheese
I rip it every time
I'm here to score goals
Mostly, yeah
yes
I'm a finance major, a junior hockey player, and a spreadsheet nerd. I run the gambit

1 -Player name and position. In sig

2- You receive the puck at the top of the circle, do you pass it to the man open far side for a one timer or thread the needle and hit top shelf? body-check the puck

3- Are you new to SHL? If so, what are your expectations of this simulation league? no

4- Do you understand what you need to do in order to make your player better, i.e how the updates work, how to earn tpe and money? yes

5-Activity level: Rate your activity level on a scale of 1-5 ( 1 being rarely/never, 2 once a week,3 every other day, 4 most days of the week, 5 multiple times a day) -8

6- Most of our team chats in our discord room, is that something you are okay with? yes

7- What do you do in your spare time besides simulation hockey? What type of music do you like? Just some stuff so we can get to know the person behind the player. hockey

team is much better since it went back to blue and white, but impact still best

Mika Kandinsky - Center

Hit that open man for the easy tap in.

I'm new with no experience.  No expectations.

I did the tutorials and think I grasp it all pretty well as I'm here answering these surveys for tpe.

3-4ish

I have discord so that can work for me.

play guitar, blues rock metal, film, photography, rocket league,

Mika Kandinsky Stars 

[Image: mika_kandinsky.gif]

Calogero Crudelli, LW

I'm putting it top corner

Not new

Yessir

5+

um ya

Just put on some reggaeton and we'll found out

[Image: RBQhWRP.png]
[Image: sLnhTvh.jpg]

1 -Player name and position. Mikelis Ozolins

2- You receive the puck at the top of the circle, do you pass it to the man open far side for a one timer or thread the needle and hit top shelf? Top ched

3- Are you new to SHL? If so, what are your expectations of this simulation league? was here from S4 to about 15 or 16

4- Do you understand what you need to do in order to make your player better, i.e how the updates work, how to earn tpe and money? Very much unless anything has drastically changed

5-Activity level: Rate your activity level on a scale of 1-5 ( 1 being rarely/never, 2 once a week,3 every other day, 4 most days of the week, 5 multiple times a day) 4

6- Most of our team chats in our discord room, is that something you are okay with? Yes

7- What do you do in your spare time besides simulation hockey? What type of music do you like? Just some stuff so we can get to know the person behind the player. Watch sports, talk about sports, breathe sports

[Image: Ozolins1.png]

Raptors  Mikelis Ozoliņš - D - Colorado Raptors Latvia

1 -Player name and position : Simon LeBlanc, defense

2- You receive the puck at the top of the circle, do you pass it to the man open far side for a one timer or thread the needle and hit top shelf? Pass it without a doubt, I'm a defensive defenseman, it's not necessarily my job to shoot on the net. Hockey is played in team, I have to keep in mind what is my role.

3- Are you new to SHL? If so, what are your expectations of this simulation league? I am new to SHL, I expect to have fun 

4- Do you understand what you need to do in order to make your player better, i.e how the updates work, how to earn tpe and money? I get the main idea, yes

Some where between 3 and 4
6- Most of our team chats in our discord room, is that something you are okay with? Yes

7- What do you do in your spare time besides simulation hockey? What type of music do you like? Just some stuff so we can get to know the person behind the player. I'm born and raised in Montreal, I play guitar, and I listen to mostly rock. I don't have much spare time because I'm still studying.

[Image: BriePK.gif]
|Canada |Steelhawks| Armada|

|Canada| Inferno| Knights|

[Image: unknown.png]

Piotr Horvat

One timer and check someone

No

Yes

yes

All sorts of stuff, Im pretty much a chameleon.

[Image: horvat3.png]

Oliver Cleary, defence

Circle it out of the zone and bring it offside.

I'm a legend

Yes

4-5

Yes

Stuff. PM me because I'm lazy

[Image: theziegs.gif]
[Image: buster.gif]

Alexander Thorstrom - Goalie

I save it without a rebound.

Here since S1, helped build dis shit.

indubitably

5 - I plan to maximize every TPE opportunity available, increase my 32M bank account to 75k by end of my rookie SMJHL season. I've done this shit before my lord.

I have Discord and use it very often, this would be preferred.

If I'm not working I'm spending time with my wife and two rescue dogs. I'm a fan of a wide variety of music but you'll find a lot more hip hop than anything. If I'm gaming its Rocket League or League of Legends with some solo games thrown in as I can find time.

I'm a chill dude just looking to get back rooted into this community that I have cherished for over a decade IRL. I appreciate your time and interest in me.

[Image: thejesster435.gif]
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ryan Jesster - HoF Goalie (S1-S14)
Proud Calgary Dragon Alumni 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dragons | Sweden | Raptors
(This post was last modified: 04-13-2019, 01:40 AM by Jesster.)

I don't know why that double posted.

WAIT LIDDY?!!?!?!?!?!?

[Image: thejesster435.gif]
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ryan Jesster - HoF Goalie (S1-S14)
Proud Calgary Dragon Alumni 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dragons | Sweden | Raptors