Create Account

The Joe Kast Podcast Questions Thread!

bumping this. There's stuff to talk about, so its time to record. Any questions for me?

[Image: JKortesi81.gif]
SpectersScarecrowsDragonsBlizzardUsaSpectersMilitiaDragonsBlizzardScarecrows

Update Page
Player Page

Hey Joe K, is Joe Kurczeweski (Johnny Gargano) , the face of the New Orleans Spectors (NXT) , ready to face Prince Devitt (Finn Balor) of the Dragons Bullet Club at NXT TakeOver: Portland?

I asked Slappy & Bonk this question, but what is your favorite wrestling theme song/songs?

Also how does it feel to be the A&W Champion of the Wrestling Discord?

Lastly, the Rumble is this weekend as you're recording this. Who are your Rumble picks? And what are the reasoning behind them. Mine are Roman Reigns for the Men's and Shayna Baszler for the Women's.

[Image: Crossfit.gif]

[Image: CFJ1.gif]

Thanks to prettyburn, TML, Carpy, JNH, Jepox, Engi, Karey, Flappy, Skolpadder, Mook, DollarAndADream, Smirnov and Toe for the sigs.

Code:
Crossfit's First Career SHL Goal, 4. Manhattan Rage , Crossfit Jesus 1 (Pedro Sarantez, Nucky Toohoots) at 5:51

Code:
Devitt's First Career SHL Goal, 5. Calgary Dragons , Prince Devitt 1 (Barry Batsbak 21, Mike Izzy 14) at 10:43

You may have answered this before, but what is the future for Joe Kurczewski?  Signing a one year extension this season, do you foresee the legend playing for a few more seasons after this one?  Any ideas on what your next player is going to be?  Best Buffalo Bills player of all time?

[Image: Ci4nm13.png]sig by @Bruins10 
Scarecrows   Specters   Canada 

:eyes:

How did the draft go? Were there any surprises from your perspective?

With IIHF Gold and Cain's incredible contribution to it, will S52 finally be Slash's season?

Have you gotten to play with FHM yet?

[Image: olivercastillon.gif]

Thanks @enigmatic, @Carpy48, @Bayley, @Ragnar, @sulovilen, & @dasboot for the signatures!

Hi Joe,

Big fan of the show, I have a few questions.

1. Why will Lil Manius lead the league this season?
2. Can I have a Spa in NOLA? If no, explain. If yes, thank you.
3. If you could go back and change one thing about NOLA what would it be? Could be anything minor or major.

Thanks,

[Image: Niktox.gif]
Monarchs Berserkers Scarecrows [Image: italian-flag.jpg?s=612x612&w=0&k=20&c=tO...eKFgvtgqU=]

Specters Armada Scarecrows Czechia
Panthers Specters Jets Scarecrows Usa [Image: 4star.png] [Image: challengecup.png] [Image: challengecup.png]
RIP Dangel #AD26 | RIP TDZ
(This post was last modified: 01-24-2020, 02:29 PM by Tomasnz.)

Fantasy drafts are over, but you always have some great takes. Who where some steals you saw or people that were over drafted.

Being in HO is hard... Thoughts?

Hang on here is a tee up, tampering is... Weird... Can you outline some possible alternative approaches the league could take.

[Image: tomasnz.gif]

Player Page
(This post was last modified: 01-24-2020, 02:38 PM by Slappydoodle.)

Who will you be rooting for in the Super Bowl and who is going to win?

Any big game traditions you adhere to?

[Image: nQDbTbM.png]

[Image: hA5o4UG.png]

What's one food that fills you with nostalgia?

With the season looming, many GM's are looking to win possibly the last STHS era championship with the knowledge they have gathered over the years. NOLA is one of the favorites to win, but who do you feel are your greatest competition this season?

How is Bayley doing?

[Image: spartangibbles.gif]
[Image: qGhUIfY.png]  Outlungus   Usa Monarchs  [Image: PlcJv9V.png]

How do you see the scarecrows and as important, the Dragons doing this season and is there anyone your watching to have a breakout season? (Just say Trey to the last part bc who doesn’t like hearing their name?)

[Image: trey.png]

Hey Joe K, I do have some questions for the joeKast. But first I'll add on to some of the questions on the last JoeKast. Having Edge who's like my guy when it comes to wrestling, along with Christian (who I hope to god doesn't come back, his concussion history is not one to fuck with), come out made my day so much better then it was before that. I was going into that Rumble pumped but then when one of my other guys that majorly look up to in Kobe passed away and it just fucked with my mood, also with his daughter passing with him that just made it worse. Prayers go to Vanessa, their daughters and Kobe's parents as well as the other's victims family. Also, I had that title before he passed when I won another default Cup and my first one with Dragons and this player. And also, I just don't have the time to look back through the channel & the spreadsheets to come with list of all the champions and put it on one post. But enough about that let's move onto the questions.

First one, which feud are you most looking forward to leading up to Mania. Bork & Droo or The Legend Baby Dandy Ordon & The Rated R Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuperstar Edge. There's the two things that WWE always go to when dire need of content on their shows is the ultimate underdog story or a "shocking" heel turn, but hey throwing a safe Con-Chair-to into that segment where Randy turned on Edge, is pretty much telling the world that 2nd Neck Surgery really helped him out. Or are you looking forward on how Otis & Mandy's story arch is gonna pan out?

Also, off the top of your head what is the worst year for Raw in terms of storylines and what was going on? Imma just say '09 cause I like stopped watching after Mania that year, and went on sporadic period until Punk dropped that pipebomb in 2011.

And lastly, your thoughts on the SB and especially the Half-Time Show? Ninja

[Image: Crossfit.gif]

[Image: CFJ1.gif]

Thanks to prettyburn, TML, Carpy, JNH, Jepox, Engi, Karey, Flappy, Skolpadder, Mook, DollarAndADream, Smirnov and Toe for the sigs.

Code:
Crossfit's First Career SHL Goal, 4. Manhattan Rage , Crossfit Jesus 1 (Pedro Sarantez, Nucky Toohoots) at 5:51

Code:
Devitt's First Career SHL Goal, 5. Calgary Dragons , Prince Devitt 1 (Barry Batsbak 21, Mike Izzy 14) at 10:43

Hopefully you're still doing these, this ranks right up there with BSH as one of msy favorite podcasts. Just a couple fantasy questions for you. Overall how do you think each member of your group drafted? Any sleeper picks that you think there was that could turn out great with this switch over?

[Image: Bk1689.gif]

03-18-2020, 04:53 PMbk1689 Wrote: Hopefully you're still doing these, this ranks right up there with BSH as one of msy favorite podcasts. Just a couple fantasy questions for you. Overall how do you think each member of your group drafted? Any sleeper picks that you think there was that could turn out great with this switch over?

You know, yesterday i decided to do an episode soon, and now i have a question. Better post it up for some more!

[Image: JKortesi81.gif]
SpectersScarecrowsDragonsBlizzardUsaSpectersMilitiaDragonsBlizzardScarecrows

Update Page
Player Page

Hey JoeK!

In a previous podcast, you really caught my attention when talking about wrestling and stuff with the WWE. Coronavirus crap aside, what do you think of AEW, and would you consider them an actual competitor to WWE's "Sports entertainment" throne?

Also, what outlook do you have, performance wise, of the upcoming inaugural FHM season for us here compared to all the history of STHS?
(This post was last modified: 03-19-2020, 02:26 PM by DeletedAtUserRequest.)

Hello Joe!

Which distonian future would you rather live in?

The walking dead Zombie Apocalypse or the falling skies Alien take over? .. and why?

Looking forward to your response...

Izzy -

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria