Create Account

S47 Detroit Falcons Interested Prospects Thread

Do you have any previous sim league experience?
This one yeah

How much time do you think you'll be able to make for the SHL on a weekly basis?
every day likely

What do you spend time doing on a daily basis? Favorite games? Favorite chips? What NHL team are you into?
Golfing and i work a lot

You can spend 1-5 seasons in juniors. Most elect to spend 2-3, but you may want to spend more time because you actually like juniors, or you might spend less because you are ambitious and want to make it to the SHL as fast as possible. How long do you think you'll spend in the J?
3 probably

Do you use Discord? If not, are you open to using it?
Yes

Do you have any interest in being a Falcon?
Yes

[Image: nasty.png]

None.

How much time do you think you'll be able to make for the SHL on a weekly basis?

Depends on how much work I have each week. around 15ish hours maybe.

What do you spend time doing on a daily basis? Favorite games? Favorite chips? What NHL team are you into?

I play video games, and am trying to learn keyboard. No clear-cut favorite game but I've been playing plenty of Division 2 lately. Favorite NHL team is Habs.

You can spend 1-5 seasons in juniors. Most elect to spend 2-3, but you may want to spend more time because you actually like juniors, or you might spend less because you are ambitious and want to make it to the SHL as fast as possible. How long do you think you'll spend in the J?

2 or 3 seasons.

I have Discord, yes.

Being on a championship hopeful team sounds pretty tempting.

Anything you'd like us to know going into this draft?

Nothing comes to mind.

Share your best joke or meme

Not much of a memer. Best joke is easily my lovelife.

Tons of SHL experience between player and staff roles.

15 hours

Work during the week. Just got a PC so looking for new fun games. Dill pickle chips. Sens :(

I'm hoping for 2. Nothing against the juiniors but I want to play with the big boys.

Yes. ToastCharger#1004

I have no preference of SMJHL team and would love to be part of the solution in Detroit!

Looking to make a strong comeback to the league. #TeamToast

[Image: cQ6Hsgh.jpg]

Yes

10 min per week

Going to school and doing homework

Depends on my SHL GM

Yes

Yes

No

Scarecrows

[Image: capybar22_600.png]

Do you have any previous sim league experience? One season in the VHL coming to an end soon.

How much time do you think you'll be able to make for the SHL on a weekly basis? As much as needed to reach all TPE caps in the week that are available.

What do you spend time doing on a daily basis? Favorite games? Favorite chips? What NHL team are you into? Nasshville Preds, lets go baby!!! I am an accountant who is wrapping up another helluva tax season, but have tons of free time ahead of me. I like the outdoors and getting my nerd on. Playing FF7 currently, classics never die!

You can spend 1-5 seasons in juniors. Most elect to spend 2-3, but you may want to spend more time because you actually like juniors, or you might spend less because you are ambitious and want to make it to the SHL as fast as possible. How long do you think you'll spend in the J? I'm not entirely sure, but if the team needs me I'm in no hurry to rush outta the J.

Do you use Discord? If not, are you open to using it? Yes, daily.

Do you have any interest in being a Falcon? If I can get some decent ice time I'm willing to play anywhere at this junction of my career.

[Anything you'd like us to know going into this draft? Nothing that I can think of.

Share your best joke or meme. https://me.me/i/q-how-do-you-think-the-u...36fcded715

I do not. My account has been created since 2016, but I only started for real a few days ago!

I think for the next month or so I can commit just a few hours a week due to school, but once my finals season is done I will have plenty of time to tune in on a regular basis.

I have school or work most of the time, but I enjoy playing games and just chilling with friends. My favourite games at the moment are Monster Hunter World and Eastside Hockey Manager (my save at the moment in that is with Detroit lol). Favourite chips are BBQ, and I support the Habs, being a Montrealer.

To be straightforward, I want to make the big league as soon as I can, but that means I will try my hardest for whatever team drafts me in order to ensure that! Ideally 2-3 seasons.

Yes I have and use Discord.

I have interest in whatever team has interest in me!

I am inexperienced with the SHL, but am starting to figure out how things work slowly but surely.

https://i.redd.it/49ujcxzby1n21.jpg I don't have access to my full meme collection but just so I'm not empty handed, here lmao.

No, I don't

Maybe in a couple months? Depends on how much time I have on my hands

I'm still a student, and I also have a job on the side. I've been playing a lot of Overwatch lately, so I guess that would be my favorite game currently.I looooooove ketchup chips. I'm a big habs fan, being from Montreal.

I don't mind staying longer in the minors, I'll take my time to be sure to be good enough to enter the SHL

I do

I mean, it would be cool to be drafted by the Falcons, yes.

I guess not...

Not the best but whatever
[Image: 7y4zem83pyb21.jpg]

[Image: BriePK.gif]
|Canada |Steelhawks| Armada|

|Canada| Inferno| Knights|

[Image: unknown.png]

(This post was last modified: 04-15-2019, 10:20 AM by Huck24.)

Nope, this is my first go.

I think I’d be able to do about an hour a day.

I usually work from 8 – 5, after work I walk my dogs and hang out with my wife. I don’t play as much games as I used to, but lately I’ve been playing a lot of Tetris 99.  Favourite chips – All Dressed (Ruffles). NHL team, I’m kind of obsessed with the Montreal Canadiens.

I think 3 seasons is what I’d aim for.

Just downloaded it today to use for this.

I have an interest in playing for any team that drafts me1

I’m an offensive defensemen who really likes to put the puck in the net!

Share your best joke or meme.

What’s brown and sticky all over?

A stick.

Nope

5 hours, probably more once I get into the swing of things

Video games, programming. I play a lot of League. "Money-stuffed overturned traffic cone". I'm unfortunately a Wild fan.

Probably 2.

Love me some Discord

Do you guys need someone who can pot some ginos?

[Image: nubbedindaribs.gif]
(This post was last modified: 04-15-2019, 12:17 PM by eddiesnothere. Edit Reason: couldn't get the meme right lol )

I've been the GM of a few Discord EANHL sim leagues, but nothing like this

It will vary from day to day, but I'll be active enough to be in the know.

It's all school and NHL for me.

Maybe 2-3. Abioye needs his development

I'm on it right now!

Detroit sports FTW babeee

if you want Izem to be a grinder, you've made a mistake. He's the nicest little scamp you'll ever know.

Ah, my time has come
[Image: meme2.jpg]

[Image: TRVzgUB.png]

GrizzliesGrizzliesGrizzliesMonarchsMonarchsMonarchsMonarchsMonarchsMonarchsMonarchs

shl-oldshl-oldshl-oldUsaUsaMonarchsMonarchs

This league is my first time playing anything like this

About 5 to 10 hours

Absolutely nothing when I get back from school, time is literally all I have. Football manager is my go-to right now. Love the All-Dressed Ruffles and Ketchup Lays, only in Canada. Le Bleu Blanc Rouge, Allez Montréal!

Until I can secure myself a roster spot in the SHL, hopefully as fast as possible.

Yes I have it open 24/7

I would happily play for any team that is willing to draft me and give me minutes to prove myself.

I literally joined 2 days before the draft, so I haven't had much time to get more tpe, so that might be something you might want to consider as well if you want a steal in the draft.

[Image: 0kwqqji5l5b21.png?width=547&auto=webp&s=...4b69860bd3]

Bryan Lee - Centre - Two-Way Forward [S48]

Do you have any previous sim league experience?  No

How much time do you think you'll be able to make for the SHL on a weekly basis?  15-ish

What do you spend time doing on a daily basis? Favorite games? Favorite chips? What NHL team are you into?  I spend a lot of time on my feet. I hate being bored. I play mostly games on my phone. I own no gaming systems. I don't play much on the computer either. Cheddar and Sour Cream are my go to for chips. I follow the Colorado Avalanche and San Jose Sharks. Portland Winterhawks are my 'local' WLH team. 

You can spend 1-5 seasons in juniors. Most elect to spend 2-3, but you may want to spend more time because you actually like juniors, or you might spend less because you are ambitious and want to make it to the SHL as fast as possible. How long do you think you'll spend in the J? I want to spend enough time in the J to get comfortable with how thing run. I will stay with the team until I am called up to my draft team or age out. 

Do you use Discord? If not, are you open to using it? Yes, I am Darkened.Rose.16#1138

Do you have any interest in being a Falcon? Yes. I have heard great things about the management. 

[Image: Tadisko.png]

CFSL?
Playing video games
However long it takes to play for Colorado team.
Yes
I don't really care tbh. As long as I get to play I don't care where I end up.
Nope
(PizzaTime.jpg)

When I was younger I was apart of this league. I have also been apart of a GM sim league called 2M4B for almost 3 years now and another GM sim league called PSHL for a year now.

I'll be on the website multiple times everyday.

If I'm not working I'm either out with friends or playing video games (CSGO and GTA). I am a Toronto Maple Leafs fan.

I'll spend as much time in the juniors as I require. My guess will be after the 3rd season I will be good to go.

Yes.

Yes, I'm looking to join a team to help them with a playoff run.