Create Account

x2 Media - Young Guns Rookie Cards 4/13
(This post was last modified: 04-11-2019, 04:29 PM by Lunatyck.)

This will put me at 4/6 cap for weekly player card submissions. Wait until weekend (or last day of x2 media) to grade please because I'll probably make 2 more to hit the cap.
x2 media points

[Image: F0QHOo1.jpg]

[Image: Lj8DSba.jpg]

[Image: otvvVrB.jpg]

New signature too:

[Image: qbDdcHs.jpg]

[Image: PvZbGlD.png]
[Image: FszcRvP.png]
Thanks @"AndrewWarren13" for the sig

Cards: I like the overall aesthetics of your cards. You didn't change the original player photo much, however you added a frame, the SHL logo and some text to make it look like a hockey card. Also nice jersey swap on all of them. One thing to complain about is that the Young Guns text is slightly cut off at the bottom. Also using too many different fonts can make the cards look a little chaotic, so my advice: try to stick to one or two at most. Since all cards look rather similar (with the last one being my favorite), I'll grade them all the same.
4/5 240k (x3)

Sig: I can see the effort in putting the logos on the helmet and actually putting the helmet on the render's head and adding a small shadow effect to the text, but other than that this one belongs into the low effort category. The NEW logo fills out more space than the render, the SHL logo simply floats in the right third of the sig which has too much empty space. Keep working on it!

4/10 400k

Total: 1.12M x2 = 2.24M

[Image: zS2lCMp.png] 

[Image: carpy48.gif]
sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]
my portfolio | my sig shop | gfx discord
[Image: 3GX9nYb.png]