Create Account

Update Assistant

Pinned

Wolfpack LW - Rainbow Dash - Updates Wolfpack
[Image: zVOLkfl.png] [img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/eM6YKiW.gif[/img] [Image: zrRa4LD.png]
[Image: zmHxxsq.png] Rainbow Dash Fan S24-Present [Image: zmHxxsq.png]
Shl SHL Commissioner S34-S52 Shl
Wolfpack New England Wolfpack GM S30-S40 Wolfpack
Militia Montreal Milita Co-GM S26-S29 Militia

Well this is fantastic

Zach Evans[/b] | Player Page | Update Page
Nikolai Evans
| Player Page | Update Page

this is amazing

Vadim Askerov Player Page
Vadim Askerov Update Thread

Updated version is live

[Image: DrunkenTeddy.gif]

[Image: CsnVET2.png]  |  [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

04-16-2019, 11:08 PMDrunkenTeddy Wrote: Updated version is live

Looks like the file may not have uploaded. Still seeing the old js file after clearing my cache.

[Image: doubtfulalpha.gif]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
[Image: sN8N4xa.png][Image: 639861613880541184.png] Cal Juice [Image: 639861613880541184.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] Tomas Zadina
[Image: snacnei.png] Brady McIntyre
[Image: ice-level.svg]

This is really nice, thank you for this.

[Image: Katth.gif]

[Image: CsnVET2.png]
Barracuda Germany Scarecrows Knights

[Image: cgv4vCv.png] [Image: 95lCCDx.png] [Image: GATPRRX.png]
S50 Challenge Cup Finals Game 7
[Image: gNFVjT6.png]

Wow, great work!

[Image: zS2lCMp.png] 

[Image: carpy48.gif]
sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]
my portfolio | my sig shop | gfx discord
[Image: 3GX9nYb.png]
[Image: AfpXX8l.png]

It's is a super cool thing that as a mobile user makes me cry.

Great job. Do you know if there is a possible mobile fix or is that just a bridge too far?

[Image: tomasnz.gif]

Player Page

Damn that’s cool.
Nice work!

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria
(This post was last modified: 04-17-2019, 09:30 AM by DeletedAtUserRequest.)

Cal, can we create the same tool for the updaters to create a persons update page? Have that 1st update page standardized with this new tool as well as any other resources and information that the updating team wants the new user to know before they begin to update?

Knights|Dragons|Austria

04-17-2019, 09:29 AMMike Izzy Wrote: Cal, can we create the same tool for the updaters to create a persons update page? Have that 1st update page standardized with this new tool as well as any other resources and information that the updating team wants the new user to know before they begin to update?

I'm don't quite understand what you're asking for, but once it's more clear what you want then yes, anything is possible.

[Image: sN8N4xa.png][Image: 639861613880541184.png] Cal Juice [Image: 639861613880541184.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png]

04-17-2019, 09:37 AMcaltroit_red_flames Wrote:
04-17-2019, 09:29 AMMike Izzy Wrote: Cal, can we create the same tool for the updaters to create a persons update page? Have that 1st update page standardized with this new tool as well as any other resources and information that the updating team wants the new user to know before they begin to update?

I'm don't quite understand what you're asking for, but once it's more clear what you want then yes, anything is possible, and I'd be happy to work on it

(This post was last modified: 04-17-2019, 09:47 AM by DeletedAtUserRequest.)

04-17-2019, 09:37 AMcaltroit_red_flames Wrote:

I'm don't quite understand what you're asking for, but once it's more clear what you want then yes, anything is possible.

That ‘create a player’ form which creates a player profile... I was wondering if we could create a similar form for the updaters to create an update page....where they can go to that tool and add that players name and click the ‘generate page’ button and it makes the update thread with a standardized 1st page which has your updater assistant tool, plus any other information that the updating team wants there to help a new user with there updating.

Knights|Dragons|Austria

04-17-2019, 09:45 AMMike Izzy Wrote:
04-17-2019, 09:37 AMcaltroit_red_flames Wrote: I'm don't quite understand what you're asking for, but once it's more clear what you want then yes, anything is possible.

That ‘create a player’ form which creates a player profile... I was wondering if we could create a similar form for the updaters to create an update page....where they can go to that tool and add that players name and click the ‘generate page’ button and it makes the update thread with a standardized 1st page which has your updater assistant tool, plus any other information that the updating team wants there to help a new user with there updating.

@GCool if you guys want this just message me with all of the information you want on the page and how you want it formatted

04-17-2019, 09:45 AMMike Izzy Wrote:
04-17-2019, 09:37 AMcaltroit_red_flames Wrote: I'm don't quite understand what you're asking for, but once it's more clear what you want then yes, anything is possible.

Wait I get it now, yeah I can start working on this today