Create Account

Carpet Sig Shop

12-07-2020, 09:39 AMst4rface Wrote: @Carpy48

Can you re-create that signature I have in my signature spot? You made it with Marcel Hossa back then when I was in SMJHL. Now I play for Buffalo Stampede. I would appreciate that and would send some SHL cash for that too! Smile

Of course, Buffalo colors too! Smile Stampede

If you feel like paying, send me a forum message and we can discuss it. Otherwise I'll get it graded.

[Image: 4fBVNKg.png]

[Image: zS2lCMp.png] 

[Image: carpy48.gif]
sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]
my portfolio | my sig shop | gfx discord
[Image: 3GX9nYb.png]
[Image: AfpXX8l.png]

12-07-2020, 10:32 AMCaptainCrazy Wrote: Player Name (optional: player number) Asclepius Perseus Flitterwind (27)
Team (SMJHL/SHL/IIHF - pick one) Latvia
Player render (if you have one) feel free to choose

[Image: yCdg8Mt.png]

sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]
(This post was last modified: 02-04-2021, 01:14 PM by Kachur.)

Player Name: IStawp Puques #1
Team: Anaheim Outlaws
Player render: Roberto Luongo

01-29-2021, 04:16 PMKachur Wrote: Player Name (optional: player number) Alexei Dmitriev
Team (SMJHL/SHL/IIHF - pick one) Free Agent (Draftee to the M)
Player render (if you have one) : Young Kovalchuk or Kopitar

Hi, thanks, but I suggest you wait until you got drafted and tell me your team then. That's much easier. Feel free to edit your post then.

Stars Lions Berserkers

01-29-2021, 04:47 PMCarpy48 Wrote:
01-29-2021, 04:16 PMKachur Wrote: Player Name (optional: player number) Alexei Dmitriev
Team (SMJHL/SHL/IIHF - pick one) Free Agent (Draftee to the M)
Player render (if you have one) : Young Kovalchuk or Kopitar

Hi, thanks, but I suggest you wait until you got drafted and tell me your team then. That's much easier. Feel free to edit your post then.

okay will do my bad
(This post was last modified: 01-30-2021, 07:40 PM by Kierkan.)

Hey Carpy! You made me an amazing graphic for my rookie season in Kelowna, and I was wondering if you could do the same for my new SHL team!

Player Name (optional: player number) - Richard LaFleur #56
Team (SMJHL/SHL/IIHF - pick one) Calgary Dragons
Player render (if you have one) Victor Hedman
Color scheme for your sig (optional) Dragons colors would be perfect!

Thanks so much!

Dragons Dragons

Hey man,
I've got a bit of a weird request but love your stuff so was wondering if you could make it work.

Player Name: Friedensreich Hundertwasser
Team: Specters
Render: Here's the weird part - would it be possible to get the artist Friedensreich Hundertwasser , with old Joe Thornton as the main render if that makes sense? If not, just the beardiest Joe Thornton you can find.
Colour scheme: Specters Colours

Thanks in advance

[Image: Hockeymans.gif]
[Image: E8Qr7c5.gif]
Sigs by: Rum Ham, Orbiting Death x2, Enigmatic & Kyamprac

Hello,

I am a new, freshly drafted rookie as of tonight. I would love a sig if you have the time.

Drafted by Berserkers Berserkers,

My player name is:
Sabarro Torretta, #56

definitely my teams colors, perhaps even their logo somewhat in the background if possible?

player render is Nico Hischier

thanks... as far as player stance or whatever feel free to do what you think is best there. just think the team colors and logo in the back would be killer.

Hey if there's any chance you get some time I'd love a sig so I can look funky fresh as a rookie

Player Name: Evgeni Petrov - 97
Team: Newfoundland Berserkers
Player render: Ilya Sorokin
Color scheme for your sig: Team colors is just fine

Other than that I'm fine with whatever you want to try and do, thank you <3

[Image: S38oOt3.png][Image: of1yZSs.png]
[Image: JzmdDrE.png]

Alexis Saint-Michel (77)
Vancouver Whalers
Mario Lemieux (Young)

Possibly the Vancouver Whalers colours

Would be really grateful to you Carpy. Always make great graphics

01-31-2021, 06:07 PMsantej29 Wrote: Hello,

I am a new, freshly drafted rookie as of tonight. I would love a sig if you have the time.

My player name is:
Sabarro Torretta, #56

definitely my teams colors, perhaps even their logo somewhat in the background if possible?

thanks... as far as player stance or whatever feel free to do what you think is best there. just think the team colors and logo in the back would be killer.

I tried something. The logo is in the background, even if you can hardly see it.
[Image: hUJgfw6.png]

Stars Lions Berserkers

02-01-2021, 12:36 PMCarpy48 Wrote:
01-31-2021, 06:07 PMsantej29 Wrote: Hello,

My player name is:
Sabarro Torretta, #56

I tried something. The logo is in the background, even if you can hardly see it.
[Image: hUJgfw6.png]

love it, super thanks man! well done 100%
(This post was last modified: 02-01-2021, 06:29 PM by Jackers41.)

Code:
Player Name (optional: player number) Lebron Brady - 41
Team (SMJHL/SHL/IIHF - pick one) Scarecrows (SMJHL)
Player render (if you have one) Sidney Crosby
Color scheme for your sig (optional) Gold/Black (and maybe a little red)

Im new btw and the free sigs thing is cool, it's awesome that you help out others

Would love a sig for being drafted to the BAP squad this past draft!  Platoon

Name: Roboute Guilliman
Team: Baltimore Platoon
Render: Gabriel Landeskog
Number: 9

[Image: 63526_s.gif]
[Image: pxjucze.png]          [Image: I3BTEQc.png] [Image: wW0VNnL.png]         [Image: vjZu62e.png]

01-30-2021, 07:40 PMKierkan Wrote: Hey Carpy! You made me an amazing graphic for my rookie season in Kelowna, and I was wondering if you could do the same for my new SHL team!

Player Name (optional: player number) - Richard LaFleur #56
Team (SMJHL/SHL/IIHF - pick one) Calgary Dragons
Player render (if you have one) Victor Hedman
Color scheme for your sig (optional) Dragons colors would be perfect!

Thanks so much!

Dragons Dragons

Here you are!

[Image: 9VGc4Kj.png]

Stars Lions Berserkers