Create Account

Carpet Sig Shop

02-04-2021, 04:49 PMaidenmiz Wrote: Player Name: Shaq O'Neal 
Jersey Number: 34
Team: Maine Timber 
Player Render: Shaquille O'Neal
Color Scheme: Maine Timber colors
Do whatever you can to put Shaq in there lol, thanks.

That was a bit of a challenge (head swaps always are) but I think it turned out alright.
[Image: TPPfR7m.png]

[Image: zS2lCMp.png] 

[Image: carpy48.gif]
sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]
my portfolio | my sig shop | gfx discord
[Image: 3GX9nYb.png]
[Image: AfpXX8l.png]

Oh my god that's amazing!!! Thanks so much

[Image: TPPfR7m.png]
credit to @Carpy48!

Player Name: Tomas Lind
Team: Kraken
Render: Yeah this is the difficult part, I only have an AI generated face courtesy of artbreeder.com and it's this one: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/7..._Lind.jpeg
Jersey Number: 18
Color scheme: Preferably the Kraken colors

[Image: 8E70VfU.png]

[Image: canadice.gif]
Thanks to @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @Carpy48 and @High Stick King, for the signatures

[Image: jZtKPwK.png] | [Image: RyzkmSj.png] | [Image: HKi05IH.png]

[Image: EzY5jpl.png]

02-15-2021, 04:28 AMCanadice Wrote: Player Name: Tomas Lind
Render: Yeah this is the difficult part, I only have an AI generated face courtesy of artbreeder.com and it's this one: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/7..._Lind.jpeg

That link doesn't work for me. Can you check that? Do you have an alternative normal player I can use in case this doesn't work?

sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]

02-15-2021, 05:58 AMCarpy48 Wrote:
02-15-2021, 04:28 AMCanadice Wrote: Player Name: Tomas Lind

That link doesn't work for me. Can you check that? Do you have an alternative normal player I can use in case this doesn't work?

Sorry about that, does this work instead? link

If it doesn't work with this pic then it's no big deal. Unfortunately I don't have a irl player render at the moment, so I'll just have to wait until I make a choice.

Thanks to @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @Carpy48 and @High Stick King, for the signatures

02-07-2021, 03:20 PMFrick_Nasty Wrote: Hey Carpy wondering if you'd be able to make myself a new sig
Name: Bork Laser
Render: Brock Lesnar
Team: Hamilton

Here you are.

[Image: FZyLp71.png]

Stars Lions Berserkers

02-16-2021, 02:14 PMCarpy48 Wrote:
02-07-2021, 03:20 PMFrick_Nasty Wrote: Hey Carpy wondering if you'd be able to make myself a new sig
Name: Bork Laser
Render: Brock Lesnar
Team: Hamilton

Here you are.

[Image: FZyLp71.png]
Thank you so much!

[Image: lazer2.png]

Player Name : Markus Tegernako
Team : Minnesota Monarchs
Player render : Jonathan Quick
Player number : 42
Color scheme for your sig : Up to you to determine the "dominant" color out of the three in our logo (Green, Gold or Purple)

Thanks in advance, as always Cheers

[Image: KlusteR.gif]

Chiefs Monarchs Lions Berserkers Switzerland Blizzard pride Panthers Grizzlies

[Image: EePsAwN.png]    [Image: e0LuHwa.png]    [Image: eaex9S1.png]

Special thanks to @Carpy48, @Chevy, @Turd Ferguson, @fever95 and @enigmatic for the signatures!

02-11-2021, 02:08 PMSopath Wrote: Player Name: Bas O'Bigbers
Jersey Number: 9
Team: Newfoundland Berserkers
Player Render: Erik Karlsson
Color Scheme: Newfoundland Berserker colors (black and red and gray ya know carpy)
If it's possible to put an A on the jersey that would be great, if not that's okay too.

[Image: zIKeuN7.png]

Stars Lions Berserkers

02-15-2021, 02:11 PMCanadice Wrote:
02-15-2021, 05:58 AMCarpy48 Wrote: That link doesn't work for me. Can you check that? Do you have an alternative normal player I can use in case this doesn't work?

Sorry about that, does this work instead? link

If it doesn't work with this pic then it's no big deal. Unfortunately I don't have a irl player render at the moment, so I'll just have to wait until I make a choice.

[Image: 9MoqNeq.png]

Stars Lions Berserkers

02-21-2021, 04:06 PMCarpy48 Wrote:
02-15-2021, 02:11 PMCanadice Wrote: Sorry about that, does this work instead? link

[Image: 9MoqNeq.png]
Holy ***!!! That's awesome! Thank you very much!

Absolutely no rush at all

Player Name: Slavakov Vladimirashenko
Jersey Number: 22
Player Render: Nikita Soshnikov
Color Scheme: Newfoundland Berserker colors
If you need to do more Russia based vs Newfoundland based thats fine since I know he's a hard render to find good shots for. Thanks Carpy you're the best!

[Image: OX6Yrrn.png]

[Image: hPSkjwC.jpg]
Thank you @xjoverax and @phoenix for the sigs!

Player Name: Calvin Hobbes
Jersey Number: 16
Team: New England Wolfpack
Player Render: Nicklas Lasu
Color Scheme: New England Wolfpack

[Image: m59RPb7.png]   [Image: FcWmVTl.png]
[Image: krazkoSEA.gif]
credit to amazing @Carpy48, @Ragnar @sköldpaddor, @the_paytonium & @sulovilen !

02-19-2021, 01:56 PMKlusteR Wrote: Player Name : Markus Tegernako
Team : Minnesota Monarchs
Player render : Jonathan Quick
Player number : 42
Color scheme for your sig : Up to you to determine the "dominant" color out of the three in our logo (Green, Gold or Purple)

Thanks in advance, as always Cheers

Cheers

[Image: JW1WzKD.png]

Stars Lions Berserkers

Player Name: Samuel Savage #5
Player Render: Jake Virtanen
Color Scheme: Red/Black/White/Grey, Berserkers colors with a grimy kind of style to match my dirty, agitator type player

[Image: YADp0uU.png][Image: BxfKXyg.png][Image: X6NDpNM.png][Image: 6eXcLdf.png]