Create Account

S47 - SMJHL Regular Season

We is live

PatriotesUsaWhalers

[Image: CampinKiller.gif]

Is there a reason you don't update the individual games in the OP each day? I personally prefer to check out individual game results first when checking the sim.

Alonzo Garbanzo Final Tallies (Among Defensemen):
2nd in Goals (208), All-Time Assists Leader (765)*, All-Time Points Leader (973), 3rd in Hits (2587), All-Time Blocked Shots Leader (1882)*
*All-Time Leader Among All Skaters
Player Profile | Update Thread
[Image: IeEV7Iv.png]

04-23-2019, 11:25 AMArGarBarGar Wrote: Is there a reason you don't update the individual games in the OP each day? I personally prefer to check out individual game results first when checking the sim.

I'm pretty sure they are unless i dont understand what you're asking

[Image: giphy.gif]

[Image: qp9sjzw.png] [Image: QPhJjnn.png] [Image: cz7Q1LV.png] [Image: RapExQb.png] [Image: sXGJ3Yn.png]
-----
[Image: aasdAwo.png]

Canada Update Thread | Player Page Canada

04-23-2019, 11:39 AMTML99 Wrote:
04-23-2019, 11:25 AMArGarBarGar Wrote: Is there a reason you don't update the individual games in the OP each day? I personally prefer to check out individual game results first when checking the sim.

I'm pretty sure they are unless i dont understand what you're asking

They weren't updated at the time, hence why I asked the question.

2nd in Goals (208), All-Time Assists Leader (765)*, All-Time Points Leader (973), 3rd in Hits (2587), All-Time Blocked Shots Leader (1882)*

04-23-2019, 11:49 AMArGarBarGar Wrote:
04-23-2019, 11:39 AMTML99 Wrote: I'm pretty sure they are unless i dont understand what you're asking

They weren't updated at the time, hence why I asked the question.

So we've learned that the flow diagram for this process is

Campin sims
Campin says we live or something to that effect
Campin updates daily game links

Also @slothfacekilla what are your update issues? Send me a note or relay your issues to Flareon if you haven't already.

04-23-2019, 12:17 PMGCool Wrote:
04-23-2019, 11:49 AMArGarBarGar Wrote: They weren't updated at the time, hence why I asked the question.

So we've learned that the flow diagram for this process is

Campin sims
Campin says we live or something to that effect
Campin updates daily game links

Also @slothfacekilla what are your update issues? Send me a note or relay your issues to Flareon if you haven't already.

This process is correct

PatriotesUsaWhalers

04-23-2019, 12:17 PMGCool Wrote: Also @slothfacekilla what are your update issues? Send me a note or relay your issues to Flareon if you haven't already.

I don't have any, I shouldn't have posted that tbh.  I didn't intend my dumb banter to be a complaint, y'all do a great job.

[Image: 66818_s.gif]

04-23-2019, 01:35 PMslothfacekilla Wrote:
04-23-2019, 12:17 PMGCool Wrote: Also @slothfacekilla what are your update issues? Send me a note or relay your issues to Flareon if you haven't already.

I don't have any, I shouldn't have posted that tbh.  I didn't intend my dumb banter to be a complaint, y'all do a great job.

Oh okay lmao

Ever since we had a few players slip through the spreadsheet (because, to my knowledge and the updaters', we've done our jobs and it's just a glitch), I'm paranoid that people haven't been asking us to fix things.

Oh and Raiders suck or whatever

@CampinKiller Would it be possible to not use yellow text in the OP? I use the light skin and I actually can't see it. I have to highlight the text if I want to see it. Maybe something more neutral that would show on any skin?

[Image: Otrebor13.gif]

[Image: 7MO9RpC.png]  [Image: gdppv5N.png]

04-23-2019, 02:11 PMOtrebor13 Wrote: @CampinKiller Would it be possible to not use yellow text in the OP? I use the light skin and I actually can't see it. I have to highlight the text if I want to see it. Maybe something more neutral that would show on any skin?

Damn, I used green, but got tired of links blending with text (thanks, Buffalo). I'll go thru and find another color in a bit

PatriotesUsaWhalers

04-23-2019, 02:12 PMCampinKiller Wrote:
04-23-2019, 02:11 PMOtrebor13 Wrote: @CampinKiller Would it be possible to not use yellow text in the OP? I use the light skin and I actually can't see it. I have to highlight the text if I want to see it. Maybe something more neutral that would show on any skin?

Damn, I used green, but got tired of links blending with text (thanks, Buffalo). I'll go thru and find another color in a bit

I hate being annoying for something like the text, but it's just incredibly difficult haha

[Image: Otrebor13.gif]

[Image: 7MO9RpC.png]  [Image: gdppv5N.png]

Assist!

I have as many points as at least a third of the league.

[Image: thejesster435.gif]
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ryan Jesster - HoF Goalie (S1-S14)
Proud Calgary Dragon Alumni 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dragons | Sweden | Raptors

The yellow.

It stings the eyes!

[Image: 66624_s.gif]
[Image: 56096_s.gif]
Credit to Ml002, King, Wasty, Carpy, Bruins10, Rum_Ham, Turd Ferguson, Ragnar and Enigmatic for the sigs.
Forge Stampede Inferno Specters Wolfpack Platoon Armada Scarecrows Uk

Player page | Player updates
[Image: wMGKypg.png]

I would just go with the classic red and blue.

All donezo

PatriotesUsaWhalers