Create Account

Bluntcast questions
(This post was last modified: 08-13-2020, 03:55 PM by Obsidian311.)

Ask away, we don't know many people yet so I don't expect too many questions. First run will likely be next week (recording Mondays)

[Image: mTgAyCs.png]

Hi.

What are your goals for this season? (Both)

Who do you think will have the better player? (Both)

[Image: Niktox.gif]
Monarchs Berserkers Scarecrows [Image: italian-flag.jpg?s=612x612&w=0&k=20&c=tO...eKFgvtgqU=]

Specters Armada Scarecrows Czechia
Panthers Specters Jets Scarecrows Usa [Image: 4star.png] [Image: challengecup.png] [Image: challengecup.png]
RIP Dangel #AD26

Why is Czechia the bestia?

[Image: doubtfulalpha.gif]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
[Image: sN8N4xa.png][Image: 639861613880541184.png] Cal Juice [Image: 639861613880541184.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] Tomas Zadina
[Image: snacnei.png] Brady McIntyre
[Image: ice-level.svg]
(This post was last modified: 04-25-2019, 06:11 AM by Wasty.)

For Obsidian - I miss the S8-S10 Chiefs LR... how about you?

[Image: NiclasWastlund26.gif]
#40 Niclas Wastlund - W - VANCOUVER WHALERS Whalers / MINNESOTA MONARCHS Monarchs
[Image: vlPUU9v.png][Image: ammBPLt.png][Image: rnZeas5.png][Image: V9MXpXR.png]

Obsidian - What are your plans with Stevenson Jr? Do you want to keep him around for a long, long time? Happy with his progress?

Darkened Rose - How are you liking the site in general? If I’m not mistaken (I could be) you’re new to this whole shebang, and I was curious if you think you’ll be sticking around. What are some things you’ve already learned that you wish you knew from Day One?

Welcome to the SHL Podcast community!!

[Image: JKortesi81.gif]
SpectersScarecrowsDragonsBlizzardUsaSpectersMilitiaDragonsBlizzardScarecrows

Update Page
Player Page

Waffles or pancakes?

What SHL team do you think will surprise us this season?

What's more important to you, a good LR or a good chance to win a cup?

Since darkened rose is gone again, I'm resurrecting this as the blunt cast which will be released later tonight or tomorrow. I will cover the questions already asked of me and any new ones that come up.

[Image: mTgAyCs.png]