Create Account

SHL GM League

04-25-2019, 04:36 PMBruins10 Wrote:
04-25-2019, 04:30 PMDrunkenTeddy Wrote: The roster we used didn't even have those players created. We had to create Hughes/Kakko/etc. Does the roster you have include them?

You dont have to have them on your roster, you just add them in as future players on your team. Like they would enter your team as a prospect.in the systemn.

Prospects would only be able to be added once they get rated which is after they play in the nhl.

And @SlashACM i didnt have it in my head that we would fast forward the seasons. Always found it easier for it to be done as 1 sim seasons = 1 real life season, it makes everything so much easier especially with player ages and then prospects and drafts etc

Perhaps, that sounds agonizingly slow to me

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

NY Rangers claim if this is going to happen.

[Image: sdcore.gif]

Player Page [Image: berserkers.png] [Image: syndicate2.png]Update Page

[Image: sgu3vVP.png]
[Image: 9vq7IEu.png]

I WANT VANCOUVER

[Image: xVW1vec.png]

[Image: OgNASDg.png] |  | [Image: JvdaXOj.png]
[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

dirty fucking dangles boys

[Image: tjFQotX.gif]

[Image: giphy.gif]

04-25-2019, 04:44 PMSlashACM Wrote:
04-25-2019, 04:36 PMBruins10 Wrote: You dont have to have them on your roster, you just add them in as future players on your team. Like they would enter your team as a prospect.in the systemn.

Prospects would only be able to be added once they get rated which is after they play in the nhl.

And @SlashACM i didnt have it in my head that we would fast forward the seasons. Always found it easier for it to be done as 1 sim seasons = 1 real life season, it makes everything so much easier especially with player ages and then prospects and drafts etc

Perhaps, that sounds agonizingly slow to me

Id rather have it slow and properly done though. To me, if you sim like 3-4 seasons a year, then in what, 2 years time you gonna have stamkos retiring and random players names in the sim that you sont know.

Keeping it 1 to 1 is the easiest for everything

[Image: Bruins10.gif]
Thanks to @enigmatic , @Ragnar and @sulovilen for the sexy Signature

Most big nhl sim leagues do 2 seasons a year

[Image: ZLoVQGU.png]
[Image: M02LOrx.png]

- Profile Page - Update Page -

04-25-2019, 05:17 PMHoovuh Wrote: Most big nhl sim leagues do 2 seasons a year

Could be, not the ones I know. Unless they do 2 seasons and only have 1 draft and 1 offseason type of thing?

04-25-2019, 05:12 PMBruins10 Wrote:
04-25-2019, 04:44 PMSlashACM Wrote: Perhaps, that sounds agonizingly slow to me

Id rather have it slow and properly done though. To me, if you sim like 3-4 seasons a year, then in what, 2 years time you gonna have stamkos retiring and random players names in the sim that you sont know.

too slow would kill it imo

[Image: selm.gif]
[Image: sig.gif]

04-25-2019, 05:53 PMBDonini Wrote:
04-25-2019, 05:12 PMBruins10 Wrote: Id rather have it slow and properly done though. To me, if you sim like 3-4 seasons a year, then in what, 2 years time you gonna have stamkos retiring and random players names in the sim that you sont know.

too slow would kill it imo

Just like you taking Timo :O

[Image: tjFQotX.gif]

[Image: giphy.gif]

04-25-2019, 06:07 PMfoehammer007 Wrote:
04-25-2019, 05:53 PMBDonini Wrote: too slow would kill it imo

Just like you taking Timo :O

Angry

[Image: selm.gif]
[Image: sig.gif]

I’d assume you’d want the Bruins but if not GIMME DAT

[Image: pppoopoo.gif]
[Image: 7925.png]
Thanks to @karey and @JSS for the sigs!

Former USA Fed Head, Carolina Kraken Co-GM, Tampa Bay Barracuda GM

Claiming montreal as well. Dont think i mentioned it in here

[Image: ZLoVQGU.png]
[Image: M02LOrx.png]

- Profile Page - Update Page -

Anaheim since we're all claiming teams pls

[Image: owenm43.gif]
[Image: 9vAsr7c.png]

everyone claiming teams yet we have no simmer, no league rule or board. we got nothing other than a discussion going

04-25-2019, 11:57 PMBruins10 Wrote: everyone claiming teams yet we have no simmer, no league rule or board. we got nothing other than a discussion going

Gotta get em in early

[Image: owenm43.gif]
[Image: 9vAsr7c.png]