Create Account

SHL GM League

04-25-2019, 11:57 PMBruins10 Wrote: everyone claiming teams yet we have no simmer, no league rule or board. we got nothing other than a discussion going

Found the forum for my old league, so there is a good foundation for a league rule set. Forum/board is pretty easy to get. Something free like jcink or invisionfree would do, because you dont have a massive userbase using it.

[Image: ZLoVQGU.png]
[Image: M02LOrx.png]

- Profile Page - Update Page -

04-25-2019, 11:57 PMBruins10 Wrote: everyone claiming teams yet we have no simmer, no league rule or board. we got nothing other than a discussion going

Yes you've read the thread

[Image: tjFQotX.gif]

[Image: giphy.gif]

04-26-2019, 12:16 AMfoehammer007 Wrote:

Yes you've read the thread

no kidding, i created the thread

youre welcome

[Image: Bruins10.gif]
Thanks to @enigmatic , @Ragnar and @sulovilen for the sexy Signature

Smile

[Image: tjFQotX.gif]

[Image: giphy.gif]
(This post was last modified: 04-26-2019, 04:14 AM by Wasty.)

04-26-2019, 12:14 AMHoovuh Wrote:

Found the forum for my old league, so there is a good foundation for a league rule set. Forum/board is pretty easy to get. Something free like jcink or invisionfree would do, because you dont have a massive userbase using it.

Invisionfree isn't a company anymore, they're owned by TapaTalk.

[Image: NiclasWastlund26.gif]
#40 Niclas Wastlund - W - VANCOUVER WHALERS Whalers / MINNESOTA MONARCHS Monarchs
[Image: vlPUU9v.png][Image: ammBPLt.png][Image: rnZeas5.png][Image: V9MXpXR.png]

04-26-2019, 04:13 AMWasty Wrote:
04-26-2019, 12:14 AMHoovuh Wrote: Found the forum for my old league, so there is a good foundation for a league rule set. Forum/board is pretty easy to get. Something free like jcink or invisionfree would do, because you dont have a massive userbase using it.

Invisionfree isn't a company anymore, they're owned by TapaTalk.

Im pretty sure jcink still exists. And if not, we could easily find a free forum

[Image: Bruins10.gif]
Thanks to @enigmatic , @Ragnar and @sulovilen for the sexy Signature

04-26-2019, 02:30 PMBruins10 Wrote:
04-26-2019, 04:13 AMWasty Wrote: Invisionfree isn't a company anymore, they're owned by TapaTalk.

Im pretty sure jcink still exists. And if not, we could easily find a free forum
Jcink still exists for sure, I’m just commenting that invisionfree is dead, killed by the garbage that is known as Tapa Talk lol

[Image: NiclasWastlund26.gif]
#40 Niclas Wastlund - W - VANCOUVER WHALERS Whalers / MINNESOTA MONARCHS Monarchs
[Image: vlPUU9v.png][Image: ammBPLt.png][Image: rnZeas5.png][Image: V9MXpXR.png]

(This post was last modified: 04-29-2019, 10:08 PM by Hoovuh.)

I am looking to start a new GM sim league using STHS like I did in the past with the HHL. I have the latest roster file for NHL players and will have 32, yes 32 teams. The Seattle GM will be able to brand their team and one of the first things will be the expansion draft. Shortly after that we will do the entry draft for the upcoming 2019 draft class. So technically the NGMSL's first season will be based on the 2019-2020 NHL season.

Click below to sign up for the league. Will not start for a few weeks as im still setting up the backend of the league and all that, so be patient.
National GM Simulation League Team Claim

are we all going with the link above instead of this forum or whats up?

[Image: x17WALp.png]||[Image: uNh8ZtE.png]
[Image: luff.png][Image: luff2.png][Image: luff.png]

Bump

05-01-2019, 12:55 AMHoovuh Wrote: Bump

boop

[Image: x17WALp.png]||[Image: uNh8ZtE.png]
[Image: luff.png][Image: luff2.png][Image: luff.png]

Buffalo, Calgary, Pittsburgh, St Louis, Tampa Bay and Washington are still open!

Bumping this again. Edmonton, Pittsburgh and Washington are still open!

https://ngmsl.jcink.net/index.php

I’ll take caps

Twenty Twenty- Proud member of the Colorado Raptors Raptors

Still looking for 2 GMS. Arizona and Pittsburgh