Create Account

S46 Signature Tournament Results

First and foremost, I apologize how late this thread is. I finally finished moving and just got into my apartment yesterday.

I want to thank all the participants for joining our inaugural signature tournament. We will be taking a break for S47 but there will be another Sig Tourney in S48 with a whole new theme!

Now without further ado, our top 3 finishers!

Starting with the 1st place, the winner of 8 million dollars and a banner I still haven't created because I don't have my computer with photoshop on it, its the one and only @Wasty !! While the winner may not surprise anyone, Wasty showed his graphical prowess throughout this tournament by being the only contestant who made a brand new sig each round. Really speaks volumes on his skillset. Congrats!

Final Entry:
[Image: Slothface2.png]

Coming in 2nd place, the other sig god on this site, @karey !! Karey really hit a homerun with his opening Brent Burns sig that "burned" through the first few rounds, demolishing his opponents on the way. Both Karey and Wasty agreed to make new sigs for the clash of the titans, and it could have gone either way. Karey will be taking home 5 million dollars for his 2nd place finish!

Final Entry:
[Image: 94HVesE.png]

And finally, rounding out the top three, we have @Harry Hans ! His slothface sig was a great opening sig and he stuck with it until his 3rd place match. His photoshop skills earn him the 3rd place purse of 2 million Dollars!

Final Entry:
[Image: SLOTHFACE.png]

I want to thank everyone again! If you have any suggestions for the next tournament in S48, either post here and send me a PM. Congrats to the top 3 and I hope everyone returns for the next one!

[Image: I3BTEQc.png][Image: dGD5tIx.png]

Congrats all!  

Lazy, thanks for running this too!

[Image: 66818_s.gif]

Great wrap-up and a fun tournament! Thanks @Lazyeye and congrats Karey and Harry Hans!

[Image: NiclasWastlund26.gif]
#40 Niclas Wastlund - W - VANCOUVER WHALERS Whalers / MINNESOTA MONARCHS Monarchs
[Image: vlPUU9v.png][Image: ammBPLt.png][Image: rnZeas5.png][Image: V9MXpXR.png]