Create Account

Life On Autopilot

Hi Wasty, looking back at your many seasons of coaching... if you had some draft do over’s ... what players would u have drafted or traded up for and why?

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria

I know you're the father of girls yourself and local to the tragedy so maybe a few words on the tragic helicopter accident that took the lives of nine people including Kobe, his daughter and another girl from his youth basketball team.

[Image: nQDbTbM.png]

[Image: hA5o4UG.png]

Answered.

[Image: NiclasWastlund26.gif]
#40 Niclas Wastlund - W - VANCOUVER WHALERS Whalers / MINNESOTA MONARCHS Monarchs
[Image: vlPUU9v.png][Image: ammBPLt.png][Image: rnZeas5.png][Image: V9MXpXR.png]

Hey hey a week has passed and Episode 36 is coming up tonight! Hit me with some questions!

#40 Niclas Wastlund - W - VANCOUVER WHALERS Whalers / MINNESOTA MONARCHS Monarchs
[Image: vlPUU9v.png][Image: ammBPLt.png][Image: rnZeas5.png][Image: V9MXpXR.png]

Hey you are a sig God. Do you have any psds that you can share with us noobs or a live video tutorial of you executing a sig. I'm sure a lot of us will appreciate this. Thanks in advance!

[Image: pnI7R5r.png]

(This post was last modified: 02-03-2020, 11:59 PM by Bonk.)

What should a guy get his wife for Valentine's day?

Is LA going to be looking to make some moves before the trade deadline?

What is the most disappointing smoking apparatus you have purchased?

[Image: bonk.gif]
Sigs by @FlappyGiraffe,  @Steelhead77,  @ToeDragon84, @slothfacekilla, @Wasty and other dude I need to find your name

Lil' Manius

Big Manius

Answered!

Episode 37 recording tonight! Please send in some questions!

Are you going to do and skiing this year?

What are some of your favorite smoking device?

Who makes the playoffs this season?

[Image: bonk.gif]
Sigs by @FlappyGiraffe,  @Steelhead77,  @ToeDragon84, @slothfacekilla, @Wasty and other dude I need to find your name

Lil' Manius

Big Manius

Answered.

1. Tell us a little more about yourself outside of the forums. Besides smoking and graphics what else are you into?

2. Give us your thoughts on Ovechkin, will he pass Gretzky?

3. I know you mentioned you work nights, talk about how you were able to adjust to that and if you like it or not.

4. Top 5 favorite movies of all time, any genre and why they are your favorites.

5. We're on a hockey forum, do you have any past hockey experience yourself? If so, talk to us about the type of player you were and when/where you played.

[Image: takethehorizon.gif]
[Image: IdMkYiH.png]

[Image: NIYtQkE.png] [Image: NjFSX1z.png]

OK so you mentioned you're into obscure instruments, have you ever seen the playing for change videos and which one is your favorite if you've seen them?

Obscure band I was a fan of was the Swimming Pool Q's , they did a song called Big fat tractor, ever heard of them?

When can we expect another epic wasty rant, miss those from back in the day?

[Image: iUd7IJE.png]
[Image: rhodes.png]

Hey Wasty,

Do you think you could talk about the Concept Electric cars that Audi and GMC have advertised recently during the Super Bowl?

[Image: Crossfit.gif]

[Image: CFJ1.gif]

Thanks to prettyburn, TML, Carpy, JNH, Jepox, Engi, Karey, Flappy, Skolpadder, Mook, DollarAndADream, Smirnov and Toe for the sigs.

Code:
Crossfit's First Career SHL Goal, 4. Manhattan Rage , Crossfit Jesus 1 (Pedro Sarantez, Nucky Toohoots) at 5:51

Code:
Devitt's First Career SHL Goal, 5. Calgary Dragons , Prince Devitt 1 (Barry Batsbak 21, Mike Izzy 14) at 10:43

Answered.

(This post was last modified: 02-24-2020, 10:32 PM by DeletedAtUserRequest.)

Hi Wasty!

As you make this epsiode this exciting series is tied 3-3 vs the 'good guy' Dragons.. what were you worried about going into the match up?.. how has that played out through 6 games and would you call a wasty vs esa matchup a fitting end to 52 seasons of STHS?

God Bless -

Izzy -

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria