Create Account

Life On Autopilot

Answered

[Image: NiclasWastlund26.gif]
#40 Niclas Wastlund - W - VANCOUVER WHALERS Whalers / MINNESOTA MONARCHS Monarchs
[Image: vlPUU9v.png][Image: ammBPLt.png][Image: rnZeas5.png][Image: V9MXpXR.png]

Recording tonight so maybe please give me questions?

#40 Niclas Wastlund - W - VANCOUVER WHALERS Whalers / MINNESOTA MONARCHS Monarchs
[Image: vlPUU9v.png][Image: ammBPLt.png][Image: rnZeas5.png][Image: V9MXpXR.png]

Thoughts on the live sim so far?

Thoughts on your award finalists so far as well?

How are you doing with the lockdown in Cali

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

I’ve actually decided that I will be taking a hiatus from recording the Life on Autopilot podcast. Thank you @"luketd" for your questions.

Just like Jesus, Life on Autopilot will be returning with a brand new episode! so please for the love of easter, hit me with some questions for tuesday's episode!

04-12-2020, 03:36 PMWasty Wrote: Just like Jesus, Life on Autopilot will be returning with a brand new episode! so please for the love of easter, hit me with some questions for tuesday's episode!

He’s back!

Hi Wasty,

-Talk about some of the things you like the most and some of the things that most need improvement about SHL-FHM now that we have seen it for a half a season.

- If the corona was a song, what song would it be.. (please play it)

Izzy-

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria

Bump

Couple of questions,

How do you think the SHL rookies are doing this season so far? How do you think teams across the board are doing?

What advice would you give to people trying to make graphics and sigs? Is there any way you think the League could expand media creation?

What's a TPE task you've always wanted to have happen?

Theoretical question, if you got to redraw the SHL divisions, how would you draw them? What teams would be where?

[Image: 59269_s.png]

S66 Damian Littleton

[Image: CsnVET2.png] || [Image: wu5MVvy.png]|| [Image: c8B2LE3.png]
Battleborn | Barracuda | Usa

Fav and not fav parts of new sim?

[Image: Off.gif]

You have one food to survive the quarantine, what are you picking and why?

Favourite number and what made you pick that one?

You can pick one sport to watch out of curling, golf and cricket to watch for 24 hours straight, what are you picking and why?

[Image: first.png]
[img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/rWt4AB3.png[/img][img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/rWt4AB3.png[/img]
Maxime Bouchard
Armada Dragons Info - Updates  Dragons Armada
Richard Dickbutt McFudderdudder II
Armada Info - Updates Armada

What new music are you listening to these days? Anything older you've discovered?
Are you still playing hockey with Deener and if so does he still jump anything with a pulse? lol
If you could change 1 move you've made in all your years of GMing what would it be?

[Image: iUd7IJE.png]
[Image: rhodes.png]

(This post was last modified: 04-16-2020, 08:34 AM by Wasty.)

I have not forgotten about all these amazing questions, I will be recording tonight as I will be at a better work location where recording is better. Excited to dive into all these questions!

Answered! - 4/16/2020

Recording an episode tonight so hit me up with some questions!

Hey Wasty!

Looks like Coach Creller and yourself have made it work in FHM's 1st season.. talk to us about how you guys have worked along side each other during this 1st season?

How do you feel about a possible match up with the 'Good Guy' Dragons to start the FHM era?> how do you feel it would go?

Izzy -

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria

What are you playoff predictions?

What team do you not want to face in the playoffs?

And finally has is Wasty holding up during all this bullshit?

[Image: bonk.gif]
Sigs by @FlappyGiraffe,  @Steelhead77,  @ToeDragon84, @slothfacekilla, @Wasty and other dude I need to find your name

Lil' Manius

Big Manius