Create Account

Zero Dm's - Bo Kane Interview

The time has officially past where Bo Kane is able to sign his first professional hockey league contract in the SMJHL, however, it doesn't seem like any dialogue has started with any teams. This comes to quite the surprise as Kane has publically said he is open to any role and position within an organization this season. "I just want to get some games under my feet and help a team make a push for the championship in any way that I can" he said. Many teams could use his scoring abilities to help improve their depth down the lineup.

We were lucky enough to get Bo Kane to do an exclusive in-person interview with us. Here are the highlight question and answers from the interview.

Interviewer: Is there any specific team that you're eyeing down as a favourite to join?

Bo Kane: Nope! At this point, I'm just really wanting to play some hockey. I've finally taken the push to try this professionally and it'll be a huge let down if I'm unable to get a team this season. It won't be the end for me though as I am a draft-eligible prospect next season.

Interviewer: What type of role do you expect to play?

Bo Kane: I don't have any expectations on where I will play throughout a teams lineup. I understand chemistry has been built there all season and teams might not want to risk slotting in a new player so late into the season. What I can say is I'll jump into a locker room and be a good teammate and even a leader.

Interviewer: How would you feel about joining a team that likely isn't going to make some noise in the playoffs?

Bo Kane: I have no problem doing that. Joining a team like that would still give me some games under my belt and it would also give me a chance to learn about a team and it's culture. That team likely has a very high draft pick in the next draft so it'll also give them a chance to see if I'm worth using that pick on me.

Words: 356

Nice Cheers

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria