Create Account

Cameron Carter II: Free Agency Incoming

[Image: sharkshighlightsusatsi.jpg?itok=fJmk5bKc]

Going to go straight into what I am looking for in Free Agency now that the Hamilton Steelhawks will not be making the playoffs. No beating around the bush here, there are certain things I want.

I am willing to sign with ANY team. There is not a team I dislike enough to want to hurt my chances of getting what I want, so I am open game for every team-- Except Tampa. Don't think they can offer a deal after trading me.

My GOALS. I want Dar nominations this time in my career. I was on pace to get one while in Tampa before being shipped off and I think I can still produce on other teams if given the opportunity. The only way to get Dar noms these days is to be a top line player. PP/PK. I have shown I can put up numbers whether I get my minutes or not, but I want the best possible opportunity to do so. I am coming off of B2B 40+ point, 19+ goal, 150+ hit seasons. If you got minutes for me and can put me in prime position to be an impact player, you're a team I want to be on.

s45: +13 On Manhattan (Lead team), s46: +17 on Tampa, s47 (lead team): +17 on Hamilton (lead team), -4 on Tampa (Would lead their team among their legitimate skaters).

Money. My minimum contract via league rules, as a 1K+ TPE player, is 4M. My personal minimum? At least 6M. The ideal goal is a 10Mx10YR contract. "Wait wtf, that is crazy." I reckon some teams can make room for it, but it's not the be all and end all. But i'm just saying, you offer me that? I won't even need to think, that pen is getting put to that paper immediately.

Got 4 prime seasons left in me but I will go into at least 4 seasons in regression. I wanted to make regression harsher in the past for shorter careers but it's kind of how the league is now. Lengthy careers are the norm and this ill be the first player I take deep into regression. I do want a home for 10 seasons, ideally but I may be willing to sign a hefty 4 season deal or a big money 1 year deal to test the waters.

I do not believe I have been too problematic in any LR I have been in with CC2, and I am looking forward to Free Agency, unless Hamilton offers me a good deal. If you reckon that you got ice time, cap space and a spot for me? Should look into trading for my rights and getting a deal done.

Thanks for your time and effort in actually reading this, appreciated.

[Image: tuxpi-com-1618108119.jpg]

Can confirm. Is not LR. Just annoying.

#iactualylikeboom

Good luck dude. I am enjoying these seasonal FA journeys of yours. Add much needed drama to my shl world.

[Image: tomasnz.gif]

Player Page

Bah gawd that’s Minnesota’s music

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

Pretty sure only way anyone ever gets 10x10 is with a Head GM Job

[Image: CamNosreh.png]

05-18-2019, 10:02 AMMac Wrote: Pretty sure only way anyone ever gets 10x10 is with a Head GM Job

Maybe if samee was still gm.

RETIRED

05-18-2019, 10:02 AMMac Wrote: Pretty sure only way anyone ever gets 10x10 is with a Head GM Job

Can't imagine any self-respecting GM to give themselves a 10x10. That is not a contract I'd want to be in charge of managing under budget lol

[Image: Grapehead.gif]
TY NOKA AND VALOR FOR THESE WORKS OF ART
Player Page | Update Page

Stars Battleborn Czechia

05-18-2019, 05:01 AMTomasnz Wrote: Can confirm. Is not LR. Just annoying.

#iactualylikeboom

Good luck dude. I am enjoying these seasonal FA journeys of yours. Add much needed drama to my shl world.

Thank you.

05-18-2019, 02:24 PMGrapehead Wrote:

Can't imagine any self-respecting GM to give themselves a 10x10. That is not a contract I'd want to be in charge of managing under budget lol

well u can edit ur own Contract as a GM.

05-18-2019, 04:36 PMThatDamnMcJesus Wrote:
05-18-2019, 02:24 PMGrapehead Wrote: Can't imagine any self-respecting GM to give themselves a 10x10. That is not a contract I'd want to be in charge of managing under budget lol

well u can edit ur own Contract as a GM.

Only once though I thought

However 10x10 is horrendous across the board, good luck though

[Image: g7VtVXX.png?1]

[Image: Z8YSDad.gif]

[Image: crutchfield.gif]

05-18-2019, 04:39 PMligma Wrote:
05-18-2019, 04:36 PMThatDamnMcJesus Wrote: well u can edit ur own Contract as a GM.

Only once though I thought

I mean we have seen those 1 yr 15+mill contracts get handed out before.

May not get the 10Mx10 exactly, but I think I can get a decent contract. Maybe.

05-18-2019, 05:24 PMBoomcheck Wrote:
05-18-2019, 04:39 PMligma Wrote: Only once though I thought

I mean we have seen those 1 yr 15+mill contracts get handed out before.

tbf I probably wouldn't give anyone a 10x10, no knock on you at all

@thatdamnmcjesus if you change your contract it wouldn't be a 10x10 anymore tho Wink

[Image: Grapehead.gif]
TY NOKA AND VALOR FOR THESE WORKS OF ART
Player Page | Update Page

Stars Battleborn Czechia

05-18-2019, 07:35 PMGrapehead Wrote:
05-18-2019, 05:24 PMBoomcheck Wrote: I mean we have seen those 1 yr 15+mill contracts get handed out before.

tbf I probably wouldn't give anyone a 10x10, no knock on you at all

@thatdamnmcjesus if you change your contract it wouldn't be a 10x10 anymore tho Wink

Completely fair, I can definitely understand where GMs are coming from.