Create Account

ST LOUIS SCARECROWS ALUMNI GAME

Goals for the period are 3 for the victorious Crows and 2 for the Alumni. Shots are 12 for the Alumni and 27 for the Scarecrows.

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

Thanks for joining us! Let me know if you would like to see more of this with different teams, etc.

Game link (in case you don't believe this really happened)

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/4...Exh69.html

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

Go Crows!

[Image: Niktox.gif]
Monarchs Berserkers Scarecrows [Image: italian-flag.jpg?s=612x612&w=0&k=20&c=tO...eKFgvtgqU=]

Specters Armada Scarecrows Czechia
Panthers Specters Jets Scarecrows Usa [Image: 4star.png] [Image: challengecup.png] [Image: challengecup.png]
RIP Dangel #AD26

Snubbed

Aurora Aurora Aurora Aurora Aurora Aurora Aurora Aurora Aurora Aurora Aurora
[Image: 1n0REYx.png]
[Image: AceIn603.gif]

RIP Dangel. See you on the other side, brother

Great pbp @SlashACM really enjoyed that and glad the crows beat the old fellas.

Agree with what someone said earlier. Cain needed to be put in earlier and would have made a huge difference I am sure.

[Image: tomasnz.gif]

Player Page

[Image: AAlp.gif]

Aw jeez Rick I'm supposed to be playing in the playoffs tomorrow aw man

[Image: grogu111-A11.jpg]
norway                             IIHF Team Norway                          norway