Create Account

Minnesota Chiefs Announce RFA/Prospect Short List

05-26-2019, 12:31 AMsarmo Wrote:
05-26-2019, 12:23 AMSamee Wrote: wallah i havent done anything on this level of stupid in half a year

It's all g I'm just talking shit. You been aiite?
same i guess

ya i been good lately feeling great hbu

05-26-2019, 12:44 AMSamee Wrote:
05-26-2019, 12:31 AMsarmo Wrote: It's all g I'm just talking shit. You been aiite?
same i guess

ya i been good lately feeling great hbu

Ehh I'm good.. coolin out. Enjoying the primadonna melodrama. Good to hear that btw

Go ahead and talk your shit though don't let me stop you lol

Doubt is a dream killer

I'm primed for the post-madonna drama

Can Head Office say something and put and end to this, o at least make a ruling so it can be appealed?

What's the hold up? Why could this possibly take longer than the LAP punishment and everything Samee has ever done?

05-26-2019, 01:23 AMkarey Wrote: Can Head Office say something and put and end to this, o at least make a ruling so it can be appealed?

What's the hold up? Why could this possibly take longer than the LAP punishment and everything Samee has ever done?

It's because HO are BAD. And they don't wanna paint Daco as a wolf.

RETIRED

[Image: 9b1ade89e0925167034bb9f0368b14a7be9eba6b...0cde06.jpg]

[Image: x17WALp.png]||[Image: uNh8ZtE.png]
[Image: luff.png][Image: luff2.png][Image: luff.png]

05-26-2019, 01:23 AMkarey Wrote: Can Head Office say something and put and end to this, o at least make a ruling so it can be appealed?

lol @ head office actually saying something about something like this. cmon karey u been here for a while u know ho sucks

[Image: 34964_s.gif]
[Image: thd650h.png]
Affiliate of:
syndicate Steelhawks Whalers

05-26-2019, 01:46 AMkit Wrote:

lol @ head office actually saying something about something like this. cmon karey u been here for a while u know ho sucks

The last time you said "ho sucks" we were talking bout vegas lol

[Image: 20190525_224929.png]

RETIRED

05-26-2019, 01:50 AMkarey Wrote:
05-26-2019, 01:46 AMkit Wrote: lol @ head office actually saying something about something like this. cmon karey u been here for a while u know ho sucks

The last time you said "ho sucks" we were talking bout vegas lol

Thonk

[Image: 34964_s.gif]
[Image: thd650h.png]
Affiliate of:
syndicate Steelhawks Whalers

05-26-2019, 01:33 AMMayuu Wrote:

It's because HO are BAD. And they don't wanna paint Daco as a wolf.

Are you just memeing? Because if it's actually Badwolf
arguing on behalf of Minny, as a Minny player... God damn it.

please be a meme. I don't know what's a joke anymore with HO and conflict of interest. I should trust them, but my libertarian head whisper derails me into conspiracy land
(This post was last modified: 05-26-2019, 02:56 AM by Hallsy.)

05-26-2019, 02:44 AMkarey Wrote:
05-26-2019, 01:33 AMMayuu Wrote: It's because HO are BAD. And they don't wanna paint Daco as a wolf.

please be a meme. I don't know what's a joke anymore with HO and conflict of interest. I should trust them, but my libertarian head whisper derails me into conspiracy land

honestly, the wait could be just them being too lazy/busy to write it up. Also, I feel like if this was going to get punished the OP would need to worded perfectly that takes time. And worst case it's a 3-1 vote.

05-26-2019, 02:44 AMkarey Wrote:
05-26-2019, 01:33 AMMayuu Wrote: It's because HO are BAD. And they don't wanna paint Daco as a wolf.

Lol. I doubt she'd be doing that. Been there all of five minutes.

[Image: tomasnz.gif]

Player Page

05-26-2019, 02:53 AMThatDamnMcJesus Wrote:
05-26-2019, 02:44 AMkarey Wrote: Are you just memeing? Because if it's actually Badwolf

honestly, the wait could be just them being too lazy/busy to write it up. Also, I feel like if this was going to get punished the OP would need to worded perfectly that takes time. And worst case it's a 3-1 vote.
Yeah, that's likely a logical outlook.

*Pulls tinfoil hat off, brushes it, places back on head tighter than before*

05-26-2019, 02:53 AMThatDamnMcJesus Wrote:
05-26-2019, 02:44 AMkarey Wrote: Are you just memeing? Because if it's actually Badwolf

And the winner by split decision is MINNESOTA!!! 
This is it folks, your latest tampering champions has been crowned. Here comes CO-GM Daco to recieve the belt, all he has to exchange is three first round picks and 10m in cap space. Perfect for a team in dire need of a rebuild/retool.

RETIRED