Create Account

Minnesota Chiefs Announce RFA/Prospect Short List

05-25-2019, 07:40 PMLeppish Wrote:
05-25-2019, 07:38 PMWasty Wrote: Took HO 3 hours and 17 minutes for HO to decide that Bottas has stepped down immediately and did it with intent of stretching the rules but has taken a bit longer to decide if this is within reason. I wonder what is different...

Probably 'cause it's the weekend and people have lives outside fake hockey.

Wait you can have a life outside of shl?

[Image: 66818_s.gif]

lmfao daco starts digging a grave and sarmo comes along with his own shovel and starts helping

[Image: 34964_s.gif]
[Image: thd650h.png]
Affiliate of:
syndicate Steelhawks Whalers

@Waters just when the Calgary Dragons thought they had it in the bag....

THE MINNESOTA CHIEFS COME IN ON THE 25TH TO SCOOP THE TITLE! THATS RIGHT, THE MINNESOTA CHIEFS ARE MAY’S...

CLOWN OF THE MONTH!!!!

[Image: bjobin2.png]
[Image: 9tINabI.png][Image: c97iD9R.png]

**First GM in SMJHL history to win 3 Four Star Cups back-to-back-to-back**

@Daco

[Image: image0.jpg]

05-25-2019, 08:20 PMnour Wrote: @Waters just when the Calgary Dragons thought they had it in the bag....

THE MINNESOTA CHIEFS COME IN ON THE 25TH TO SCOOP THE TITLE! THATS RIGHT, THE MINNESOTA CHIEFS ARE MAY’S...

CLOWN OF THE MONTH!!!!

Awarding Calgary the CotM award before the month was even over in the first place? Questionable imo

Hold this L, ugly

[Image: crtigger.gif]
[Image: murphy.png]

YAYAYAYAYA GO MINNESOTA YAYAYAYA ABGAGBAGBAGBGABAGAB TAMPER YAYAYA

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

05-25-2019, 08:18 PMkit Wrote: lmfao daco starts digging a grave and sarmo comes along with his own shovel and starts helping

Lmfao bro you don't know how funny this is to me. Minny has always been disrespected, nothing is going to change. I'm actually laughing at the circle jerk going on in that salt wagon around this team. It's hilarious

Doubt is a dream killer

05-25-2019, 08:39 PMsarmo Wrote:
05-25-2019, 08:18 PMkit Wrote: lmfao daco starts digging a grave and sarmo comes along with his own shovel and starts helping

Lmfao bro you don't know how funny this is to me.  Minny has always been disrespected, nothing is going to change.  I'm actually laughing at the circle jerk going on in that salt wagon around this team. It's hilarious

Please expand on that. I am curious how Minnesota has been disrespected above and beyond the norm and I've been completely oblivious to this.

An old man's dream ended. A young man's vision of the future opened wide. Young men have visions, old men have dreams. But the place for old men to dream is beside the fire.
[Image: DOF5tXM.png]
[Image: tjyuut.jpg] 
Thanks to Jackson, Copenhagen, and Harry Hans!

GOING DOWN IN STYLE. TOAST4LYFE

Stuck behind @TnlAstatine Monkey D Busty ya right

[Image: On57CfR.gif]
  Knights Usa Stampede Patriotes Inferno Argonauts Aurora Renegades Stampede   

05-25-2019, 07:34 PMsarmo Wrote:
05-25-2019, 07:01 PMhhh81 Wrote: Why would they even want to sign with MIN, anyway? LR's a graveyard. Don't know why anyone would want to be there after wuma, Baelor, and GCool all publicly opted out.

Good try, though. Feel bad for Shmurph hiring this clown.

Daco would probably outperform you in tpe league success within the next 2 seasons. Yall really tryna look cute and drawing out the victim game huh. Hold this L ugly
HOLD THIS L UGLY LMAOOOOOO

[Image: ili5NZ2.png]

Player Page
Update Page

oof this thread

[Image: tjFQotX.gif]

[Image: giphy.gif]

05-25-2019, 08:30 PMnotorioustig Wrote:
05-25-2019, 08:20 PMnour Wrote: @Waters just when the Calgary Dragons thought they had it in the bag....

CLOWN OF THE MONTH!!!!

Awarding Calgary the CotM award before the month was even over in the first place? Questionable imo

Hold this L, ugly

There's still like a week left in may, I think we should wait and see what happens before naming clown of the month.

Wield this L, gargoyle

y'all gotta stop makin me agree with WBF

[Image: sig-e-e-geck-atl.png]

e

05-25-2019, 08:30 PMnotorioustig Wrote:

CLOWN OF THE MONTH!!!!

Hold this L, ugly

i love you, tig

[Image: leblaVa.gif]
Shoutout to @adamantium for the sig! <3