Create Account

S48 Dragons Interested Prospect Thread
(This post was last modified: 05-27-2019, 02:35 AM by Steelhead77.)

Dragonite Ahh Dragonite Ahh Dragonite

The Calgary Dragons are the most successful and consistent franchise in the SHL, winning 7 Challenge Cups and making the playoffs 22 of the last 24 seasons! As you learn more about our team, feel free to check out our rich history HERE and our Team Profile HERE. We're a hard working team and a top notch organization. We're always looking for motivated young players to enhance the Dragons experience! We have a  great atmosphere, strong leadership, we support each other and have a lot of fun. If you're a prospect for the S48 SHL Entry Draft and are interested in joining the Dragons family, please help us get to know you better!

We have an exciting young roster all working toward the same goal! Check out this cool team video our Captain Mike Izzy made last season!!

Please link us your Player Page: Example

Code:
[b]1. How interested are you in joining the Dragons? Scale of 1-10. What do you know or like about the current team?

2. What kind of player are you looking to build? Are you open to advice to help you achieve personal and team success?

3. Do you see yourself always having time for the SHL, is there anything that could negatively effect your activity level over the next year or so? (New Job, School program, travel, etc)

4. What Age group are you in, Under 20? Over 20? Over 30? (No worries if you don't want to reveal this).

5. Are you a hockey fan? What is your favorite NHL team?

6. Are you more active in your Locker Room or on Discord? Are you willing to contribute in both?

7. Have you done any Media, GFX or Podcasts? Feel free to link one for us!

8. Currently the Dragons have a very deep young roster, anyone we pick will need to be patient. How would you feel about playing for your SMJHL team another 2-3 seasons?

9. Please let us know anything else you think would help us evaluate you as a potential future Dragons Superstar!![/b]

Feel free to ask us any questions you may have about the team or pm @Steelhead77 @c00kies @Mike Izzy

Maybe we'll call your name on Draft Day and can set the league on Fire Together!!!

[Image: source.gif]

Thanks for your Time!

Dragonite Dragonite

---> ParmBorg Highlights <---
[Image: cgv4vCv.png] Goal[Image: 95lCCDx.png]
[Image: parmborg.gif]

[Image: steelhead77.gif]

#1 All-Time SHL Goal & Point Scorer 
- First 2,000 TPE Player in SHL History - 
- First 400 Goal Scorer in SHL History -
- Only 500 Goal Scorer in SHL History -
- First GM to Win 5 & 6 Challenge Cups -
Esa Anrikkanen Award - SMJHL ROY - Est. S34
Vidrik Onoprienko Award Winner - S45

Dragonite[Image: 271.png][Image: 291.png][Image: 321.png][Image: 401.png][Image: 42banner2.png][Image: r-Wt4-AB350oooo.png] Dragonite

Mr. 41

1. How interested are you in joining the Dragons? Scale of 1-10. What do you know or like about the current team? 

I'd say an 8. I like the place and logo. I'm going into the SHL without knowledge of players, people or history but based off 1st impression I like it so the appeal to join is high.

2. What kind of player are you looking to build? Are you open to advice to help you achieve personal and team success?

I'm hoping to build a player that will be whatever the team needs him to be and stay at 1 team for as long as possible.
I'm 100% open to all advice and help with my player and I want to help whatever team I play for do as well as they can.

3. Do you see yourself always having time for the SHL, is there anything that could negatively effect your activity level over the next year or so? (New Job, School program, travel, etc)

I thank you for the implication I have a life outside of this forum. I will be free damn near all the time excluding to sleep.

4. What Age group are you in, Under 20? Over 20? Over 30? (No worries if you don't want to reveal this).

I am 27 IRL.

I will be whatever the Seattle team will be called. 

6. Are you more active in your Locker Room or on Discord? Are you willing to contribute in both?

Active on Discord heavily. I am indeed willing to contribute to both.

No. I can turn things on and off again though but that is about my knowledge Tongue

8. Currently the Dragons have a very deep young roster, anyone we pick will need to be patient. How would you feel about playing for your SMJHL team another 2-3 seasons?

100% fine with that. If you need me I'm there ready for you, I've no issues helping the Whalers for a bit longer.

9. Please let us know anything else you think would help us evaluate you as a potential future Dragons Superstar!!

I'm 100% committed to the team, 100% open to all/any advice given and I will be very active.

Raptors Proud S67 - S69 Colorado Raptors Captain  Raptors
Uk S57 Forward of the Season Award winner  Uk

Blizzard Now Isaac Forty-One Switzerland

[Image: 41-2.png?ex=65d9e0d0&is=65c76bd0&hm=ada7...1aae5535a&]
(This post was last modified: 05-30-2019, 09:29 PM by Rublic.)

1. How interested are you in joining the Dragons? Scale of 1-10. What do you know or like about the current team?

10+1. I love the Management, the young team way other teams talk about the Dragons. Nothing but respect and class. It truly feels like a Family.

Physically dominant power forward who is difficult to knock off the puck with a scoring touch. Always open change for the benefit of the team.

if anything I will have more time in the coming months! I am looking to get out of the job that keeps me preoccupied for 60 hours a week.

Toronto Maple Leafs

More active on forums but I do post daily in discord!

The Pr%f behind Rush

I do love me some SMJHL!

9. Please let us know anything else you think would help us evaluate you as a potential future Dragons Superstar!!

My love for the Dragons and working with Esa.
My desire to be a GM again
Im from Calgary
I was born in the year of the Dragon!
Im a team first player
Im a big team cheerleader
Im always open to change to benefit my team/player
Ive applied for a few jobs around the league to help pay for training
I LOVE chicken parms
Dragon Alumni!

Dragonite

S52 "A" Alternate Captain of the Calgary Dragons
"GM" - Former Prince George Firebirds and Regina Force General Manager
"C" - Former Captain of the Halifax Raiders
S48 Brandon Holmes Trophy Recipient - Top Defensive Forward

FirebirdsScarecrowsraiders - TimberGrizzliesArmadaCanadaDragonsBlizzardStars - PlatoonSpecters
Davos Otasrob Player Page
Davos Otasrob Player Updates

I'm interested for sure, Just want to go to a team where I have a future in their goalie pipeline

I'd like to be a top goalie. Def open to advice. Got a lot from Daco (RIP) when I started

If I'm not home I have my phone, so I'll always be able to do the bare minimum at least.

Yes, Blues!

Discord but I can do both

I've done Media, Think I did 3 or 4 articles this season
http://simulationhockey.com/showthread.php?tid=95209

No problem at all, as a goalie it's kind of required.

Just know I'm going to be the best goalie in the league. I can either play for you or against, your call!

Honestly around a 6 at the moment. I look for branding first and the Dragons just don't do it for me.

I'm looking to Build a Netminder.... other than that i dunno. I don't really care about personal success as if your team succeeds you'd succeed. 

Currently Unemployed after finishing university so.... yeah lots of time.

Over 20

Yes i am a hockey fan and Ex UK Player. Tampa Bay Lightning (Until Seattle start competing)

Honestly I'm more likely to be active on the team discord than the Locker rooms here. I will be willing to be in both but not sure if i'd actually post much on the site.

No yet... I want to though and would like to start a podcast with more players.

I'm a netminder.... I expect to be down longer than the 2-3 seasons xD

I'm a dedicated Player who will basically be a player for life of the team that drafts me... Barring personal change.

[Image: jv95okZ.gif]
(This post was last modified: 06-03-2019, 02:23 AM by KenitohMenara.)

Raphael d'Alcott

Even though I am very new to the website and the league, everyone I have talked to has nothing but respect for the Calgary Dragons team. I am absolutely interested in joining a great organization like the dragons and if picked in the draft, I would be honoured. 

A hard working, hard shooting left winger who can fulfil any role that his team needs him to do. He will do whatever it takes in order to help his team succeed and is open to any advice that will help the team succeed.

I have been pretty busy lately (studying accounting and all) but I have always managed my time well enough in order to give myself time for the SHL. I love the character that I have built and I want to keep it going

Over 20

GO KNIGHTS GO! My hockey team is the Vegas Golden Knights 

Currently I would say I am active on both but I generally drift to my own teams locker room (but I am starting to talk on Team Canada's server). I am willing to contribute to both. You can find me at KenitohMenara#9134

I do quite a bit of media because I love creative writing. I have 3 articles in the works right now and should be set in regards to buying equipment and training once those all clear.
Example Piece - The Story of Raphael d'Alcott

Perfectly fine with that decision. I am fine to work with the Armada is order to help them win the four star cup and earn my place on the dragons. 

Raphael has worked too hard for too long to give now. Even missing out on the SMJHL entry draft didn't stop him from working to get to this point in his life. Whichever team drafts him will get a hard working player that wants nothing but to prove that he can be something truly special in this league

Not happy with this Team Name or Logo.
However, this team is most likely the most serious Team on the Site.
Can Not Dispute the Dedication or Commitment to Winning!

Not sure what your team wants or needs.
I show up to work and practice on time every day.
Put in the work and try to earn as much TPE as possible.
Fourth Line or First makes no difference to me.
Player for Life unless you want to trade me.
That's the nature of the beast!
Looking Forward to seeing you all on the Ice...
For or Against You!

Bump for draft day!

Dragonite

---> ParmBorg Highlights <---
[Image: cgv4vCv.png] Goal[Image: 95lCCDx.png]
[Image: parmborg.gif]

[Image: steelhead77.gif]

#1 All-Time SHL Goal & Point Scorer 
- First 2,000 TPE Player in SHL History - 
- First 400 Goal Scorer in SHL History -
- Only 500 Goal Scorer in SHL History -
- First GM to Win 5 & 6 Challenge Cups -
Esa Anrikkanen Award - SMJHL ROY - Est. S34
Vidrik Onoprienko Award Winner - S45

Dragonite[Image: 271.png][Image: 291.png][Image: 321.png][Image: 401.png][Image: 42banner2.png][Image: r-Wt4-AB350oooo.png] Dragonite

I am interested in joining any team that drafts me but especially interested in the Dragons as I live in Calgary. 

I am open to any advice and even willing to build my player to fit a team need but in the meantime my plan is to build a two-way, passing center.

Nothing should change much in the next year or so, I will always make the time.

25 years old

Calgary and Philadelphia

I am willing to use both!

Here is a media article and here is some graphics

Perfectly fine with that, actually I would prefer it

[Image: Lemonade.gif]
raiders [Image: pqKRPO4.png] [Image: DrC3FxE.png] raiders

[pbhfx]

[/pbhfx]