Create Account

S48 Syndicate Interested Prospects Thread

syndicate  syndicate S48 Syndicate Interested Prospects Thread  syndicate  syndicate

The Chicago Syndicate are one of the newest SHL franchises having joined the league through expansion in S46. We just won our first playoff round but are eager for more success and are looking for members that want to help us improve! If you are interested in joining the Syndicate, please help me get to know you better by filling out the questions below!

Code:
1. How interested would you be in joining the Syndicate?

2. If you could be anyone else who would you be?

3. What sort of hobbies do you have, do you play any video games (if yes, please specify!)?

4. What's your favourite sports team, favourite food, favourite tv show/movie, favourite song/type of music?

5. Tell me 5 ways to use a pencil other than writing.

6. What have you enjoyed most about the SHL so far? What haven't you enjoyed?

7. Do you prefer using discord or locker rooms, are you willing to use both?

8. If you were on an island and could only bring 3 things, what would you bring?

Excited to read your responses! If you have any questions then feel free to reach out!

Ofer syndicate

[Image: 57879_s.gif]
[Image: 37742_s.gif]
[Image: jov7Yk9.png]

"“HA HA! THIS GAME WILL NEVER END! I POSSESS THE SOUL OF EVERY GOALIE ON TEAM B!! CREW 4 LIFE!! SIGN WITH EDMONTON FOR THE CUP!!!” cackled Belial as he placed a Fedora on his head."
SMJHL Commisioner S17-S26
Calgary Dragons GM S14-S23

Nah lol

Former
SHL Head Commissioner S12ish-S27ish
GM Dragons S8 & S9 (Won cups both years)
2x GM Of The Year
5 Time Cup Winner
League MVP

Past Players
[Image: HOF2.png] D - Aidan Richan - [Image: HOF2.png] (S5 11th Overall) Dragons
[Image: HOF2.png] C - Chico Salmon - [Image: HOF2.png] (S17 1st overall)  Renegades

Current Player
D - Chico Smeb (S46)

SMJHL - Drafted 65th Overall by Raptors
SHL - Drafted 23rd Overall by Dragons

1. How interested would you be in joining the Syndicate? I'm interested in getting a chance to play. I won't be ready for a few seasons yet, and the goalie situation is tight. If you have a spot for me in a few seasons, I'd be interested for sure

My daughter because all she does is sleep and crap her pants

3. What sort of hobbies do you have, do you play any video games (if yes, please specify!)?
Love sports (hockey (go blues), football, basketball, baseball), video games for sure. Playing a lot of NBA 2k19 atm, also got my hands on No Mans Sky and Anthem the other day

4. What's your favourite sports team, favourite food, favourite tv show/movie, favourite song/type of music?
STL Blues, Tacos, too many to name, and probably classic rock but I like most genres.

Tap it on the desk when you're bored
Throw it into a tile ceiling
That's literally it, why would you ask me this??

My teammates on Van and I probably don't like the updating the most. But I manage lol

Both for sure

8. If you were on an island and could only bring 3 things, what would you bring?
Assuming I'm actually skilled enough to live off the land? I'd bring a few good books (Stephen King) and my computer so I could still do sim leagues!

(This post was last modified: 05-31-2019, 11:10 AM by Emiko.)

My interest was originally Low but i found out my friend @SDCore is there so it has made me want to play there slightly more. Shame about the branding as i'm not really a fan of it.

I don't really like this question as honestly i don't want to be anyone else.

I play and make video games.

Games i play are stuff like Inazuma Eleven, NHL 19, SAO: Fatal Bullet... but honestly i play a bit of everything.

Favourite Sports Teams: Tampa Bay Lightning, Sheffield Steelers, Sheffield Wednesday, Seattle Sounders, Seattle Seahawks, Minnesota Timberwolves.

Favourite Film: Oldboy

Favourite Song: 

Favourite Food: BBQ Ribs

Favourite Show: Peter Serafinowitz Show.

Drawing  Tongue, Murder Weapon, Bordem Reliever, Tinder for a fire, Making Circuits with the Graphite.

I have enjoyed the SMJHL and the team i am in.

Honestly i prefer Discord as i don't use the site too much. 

Novacaine... No fucking toothaches for me. A raft... but seriously if not that. I dunno a book something like a Art books as it's harder to get bored with art. I'd also want something like a flint and steel.

[Image: jv95okZ.gif]

Very much so!

Probably some NBA or Association Football player.

Mainly roleplaying and watching sports.

Manchester City FC and Cloud9, I have quite a lot of sports teams to be honest but these 2 easily my 2 favs. I'll eat damn near anything and I did like GoT til y'know the trash they just put out.

Drawing, killing 3 people in a bar if you're John Wick, throwing it at someone, use it as trade bait for a pen and worshipping it as a symbol from a false deity.

I had a rough rookie season, albeit being active as hell. So prolly not being able to help my team shine. Best part was either scoring a game winning goal or signing for the Whalers.

Prefer discord, can use either though.

A gun, a good sized strong tent and rope.

Raptors Proud S67 - S69 Colorado Raptors Captain  Raptors
Uk S57 Forward of the Season Award winner  Uk

Blizzard Now Isaac Forty-One Switzerland

[Image: 41-2.png?ex=65d9e0d0&is=65c76bd0&hm=ada7...1aae5535a&]

Cool Name!
Who wouldn't want to be part of the Outfit or Mob!?

Not sure what your team wants or needs.
I show up to work and practice on time every day.
Put in the work and try to earn as much TPE as possible.
Fourth Line or First makes no difference to me.
Player for Life unless you want to trade me.
That's the nature of the beast!
Looking Forward to seeing you all on the Ice...
For or Against You!
(This post was last modified: 06-03-2019, 01:35 PM by shutdown.)

Extremely. 

Cristiano Ronaldo probably

Big into the gym and fitness. Also big into hiking. Love relaxing with video games in my down time. NBA 2k, NHL, League of Legends, Sea of Thieves are my go to’s right now.

NJ devils, pasta bolognese, used to be GoT but now B99, ignorant rap mostly 

1. stabbing (ala john wick)
2. kindling
3. ceiling decorations
4. splint
5. back scratcher 

definitely the people i’ve met so far. nothing that sticks out as too big a negative for me so far

definitely prefer discord but will use whatever asked of me 

fishing pole, tent, heavy duty water purifier

[Image: xvPjYUR.png]
syndicate Outlaws Switzerland

I am happy to join any team who is willing to select me, but very interested in the Syndicate specifically as well.

That is a very difficult question to answer but I'll go with Jay Leno just for his garage.

I play MLB and NHL with the boys. Hobbies include anything NHL related with a more recent love for baseball as well.

Favorite food is a good burger, favorite drink is of course beer to go with said burger, favorite music is rock and favorite teams include the Flames, Flyers, Blue Jays.

#1 - To stir your coffee
#2 - To clean your ears
#3 - Prison shiv
#4 - Lock Pick
#5 - Butt plug

I have enjoyed every aspect of this league, it's been a great experience so far and this draft is going to make it even better!

I am willing to use both

A rifle, waterproof matches and rope

[Image: Lemonade.gif]
raiders [Image: pqKRPO4.png] [Image: DrC3FxE.png] raiders

[pbhfx]

[/pbhfx]