Create Account

S48 Interested Prospects Thread

1. Have you been in Sim Leagues of any style before (GM, Be A Player, etc..)? If yes what kind?
VHL

2. What is more important to you, winning championships or building a close-knit locker room?
Winning. I definitely don't want a toxic environment, but that won't stop us from getting the job done. 

3. What sort of player are you aiming to build? (playstyle, nhl player example, etc..)
Right hand catch, Carey Price. 

4. How long do you plan/want to stay in juniors (2-4 seasons)?
As long as 4, I want to develop as much as I can.

5.  How much of a focus do you have on doing media and/or graphics?
High focus, it's the main reason why I love this style of game.

6. What do you think you can bring to the lockerroom/team?
Positive attitude and support for the group.

7. Post a picture of your favorite Knight
[Image: 220px-ArkhamKnight.png]

8. What are your hobbies/interests outside of hockey (gaming, other sports, music, card games etc.)?
Gaming, huge music fan. I love just about every form of music. Big fan of movies, used to work in film. Love having a family, enjoy being at home. 

9. We all love to joke and we may end as the target of one at some point. Are you able to handle being the target of jokes?
That's a part of life.

10. Anything else you would like us to know?
Happy to be here most of all, thank you for the opportunity!

[Image: p82ugau.png]
(This post was last modified: 06-06-2019, 12:09 PM by ItsLTH.)

1. Have you been in Sim Leagues of any style before (GM, Be A Player, etc..)? If yes what kind?
SHL from seasons 24-28
2. What is more important to you, winning championships or building a close-knit locker room?
Winning championships while building a close-knit locker room.
3. What sort of player are you aiming to build? (playstyle, nhl player example, etc..)
An offensive minded forward,
3-4 seasons
5. How much of a focus do you have on doing media and/or graphics?
A ton.
6. What do you think you can bring to the locker room/team?
A fun loving attitude and cat pictures.
[Image: Diesel%2Fproduct%2Ffn%2FFortnite-Logo_w-...60bde2.png]

Ohhh you meant thaat kind of knight..
8. What are your hobbies/interests outside of hockey (gaming, other sports, music, card games etc.)?
LG, sleeping, ect.
9. We all love to joke and we may end as the target of one at some point. Are you able to handle being the target of jokes?
Jokes are funny.
I cant think of anything but feel free to PM with more questions!

[Image: gwqAQWG.png]
Player Updates | Player Page
Credit to @Mayuu for the graphic

No

Locker room but need to be able to win also

Jamie Benn

3 seasons

Thinking about posting some media. Not my main focus

Active member and memes

Video games, ttrpgs, cars, running

Yes

[Image: flickerstrikemeta.gif]
[Image: Rq2Dtaw.png][Image: PPpK5xb.png][Image: gs89eGV.png]
Image by @BDonini
(This post was last modified: 06-06-2019, 03:49 PM by Massive Coiler.)

Two previous SHL players, one Tony Flow was an absolute stud (eventually...) for this very team.

In my previous experience, one usually leads to the other. But I find a close-knit locker room is crucial to players maintaining interest.

Goal scoring d-man, but still defensively responsible. Kris Letang would be my NHL example.

My previous players stayed the max, and I'm willing to do that again.

My problem has always been doing media or graphics. I've gotten started on some articles, but I usually trail off or lose interest and give up on them.

I bring the odd joke, and try to keep it light whenever I'm around.

I've got two:
[Image: K4tZnTs.png]
[Image: rnwdVsu.jpg]
I play guitar and sing in a cover band, which takes up a good deal of my time. I also play DnD at least once per week.

Absolutely. I love joking around with teammates.

Not that I can think of. If you have any questions, feel free to PM.

[Image: Flusso.png]
Sig by @Evil_AllBran

[Image: YztPk3T.png] [Image: 6by0kBi.png]

I've been doing sim leagues for the course of 2 years. I've been in many. No need to list them.

Locker Room.

Sniper. Scoring all the goals.

As long as possible to build up a ton of TPE.

I can do media, but I prefer to just have a big contract.

.gifs, music, sparkling conversation about film and anime.

[Image: 8711b1bf649f638bce082f6eee0c282d.gif]

You'll find out, there's too much to talk about.

As long as it's not malicious or overly offensive.

Please let this weeb get picked early in a draft for once.
[Image: tumblr_pjr04jWu3x1tm1dgio2_540.gif]

[Image: KouSaotomeUndraftedSigSmol.png]
Jamie T Wrote:But I wish I'd been a little more exceptional
And I wish I'd been a little unconventional
But I was not enough, no, I'm not enough

I play in an xbox one madden league. 

building a close-knit locker room, but that's what build championships! 

top-line goal scorer like the GOAT Elias Petterson. 

2-3?

Little, but I am down to write... and I want to learn how to create graphics. 

I'm active in the chat. 

Not sure how to insert an image at the moment : / 

I play hockey, I am into jiu-jitsu, hang out with my dog and girlfriend. Movies... camping'n stuff,

haha yes. 

No, I don't think so. 

No, I just found out about this stuff, real neat tho.

Both to an extent, but id rather bs with cool people while losing than win, and not even really like anyone.

hard nose defense, tough to push off the puck, solid facilitator, but i'm willing to do whatever the team needs.

3-4! depending on how much I like the Juniors and, if my SHL team even wants me yet.

Well, i don't really want to miss any training sessions, and I'd like to get as much equipmunk as possible. So I'd say media will be something I do frequently.

Butt pics, but only of guys, and the only guy is me. Its my butt.

Any night in Mordhau. Except for the ones who cut my head off >:[

I like video games, golfing, poker, football, playing the bass guitar, beer, weed, boobies and that kind of stuff.

As long as no one calls me baby dick or caveman, we're cool.

I'm going to bench 200 lbs before the end of summer.

Hello Knights!

Eastside Hockey Manager Online, EA NHL Sims, etc.

Building a close knit locker room I think will get you to that championship. If everyone is active and having a good time that is vital to success

Im  building a 200 ft two way defenseman who is strong defensively, passing, and skating.

I would say 2-4 is my range given its my 1st player. Im not sure what the progression is like but if i can help my team win and continue to develop before going to the SHL, thats my goal.

So far I have a larger emphasis on media because I dont do graphics.

An active member who is looking to have fun, just like everyone else. The more involved, the better off we'll be.

7. Post a picture of your favorite Knight- The Green Knight at Meideval Times.. Close 2nd is the knight who loses his leg to the flying rabbit.
[Image: lyvtfl-b78910334z.120120204104138000g1l1....jpg?w=620]

Video games, cooking, eating, traveling, baseball, hockey, football, playing Golf.

If the Army prepared me for anything, its getting shit on.

Nope. look forward to answering any other questions and a potential prospect to the club!

[Image: vJYEVOX.png]

EHM Freeware

Why not both?

Two-way Playmaker

3 Seasons

Uh...I can do MS Paint..... Undecided

Some humor

[Image: Monty-Python-and-The-Holy-Grail-40th_640.jpg]

Video Games, spending time with wife and my two boys, watching movies, Dragon Ball

Sure.  Bring it on.

Just ask

06-01-2019, 11:48 PMZoone16 Wrote: 1. Have you been in Sim Leagues of any style before (GM, Be A Player, etc..)? If yes what kind?
Yes all kinds as a player, GM and Commish
Winning titles brah
MacKenzie Blackwood
2-3 Seasons
5.  How much of a focus do you have on doing media and/or graphics?
Graphics
Cool personality
[Image: aYexg6x_700b.jpg]
Gaming, music
Yes all of them
I make bank with GFX

[Image: cDMBWce.png]
[Image: 0tCQttQ.png]
LA Panthers Goaltender

yes, every kind

shitposting

one that doesnt suck

zero

Bad attitude

[Image: 61LZCIZPtXL._SX425_.jpg]

minecraft

im specal

You made this too long

I've been in this one, along with the GOMHL and the VHL.

Building a close-knit locker room can help to win championships, so I'd definitely say the second option.

I'm looking to build a player that can help my teammates drive the play and create lots of scoring opportunities.

I'll stay as long as I need to to solidify my skills and make Zacha the best player that he can be before hitting the SHL.

I'll definitely prefer doing media over graphics since I'm not too great with making signatures or other renders.

I'll bring a good LR presence who's always around to help anyone with any questions!

[Image: a2lGxoc.png]

I play games quite often on console and am always looking for something new to listen to.

Totally! Self-depreciating jokes are my favorite kinds of jokes.

Nope! Thank you for the opportunity to play for the Knights!

[Image: leblaVa.gif]
Shoutout to @adamantium for the sig! <3

No
Becoming a god
Wayne Simmonds
I’ll cross that bridge later
None
Knowledge of biology
The knights of the round table
Track
Depends on if they’re funny
Nah fam

Yes, I've been a member here since S1 and have also done VHL occasionally.

Close Knit Locker Room

Physical offensive defenseman, such as Torey Krug

Likely 3 or 4 seasons

My background is as a graphic designer, so I can complete graphics pretty easily

Chill attitude with a good knowledge of how the simulation works

[Image: 200.gif]

Mostly gaming, writing, and music

Yeah I don't think I let too much get to me, I think of myself as a laid back guy

Most of my time to work on point taks will be during down time at work, as my time outside of work is usually tied up.

[Image: eyM9Y3U.png]

[Image: 2gotrRl.png]