Create Account

S48 Whalers Interested Prospect Thread

[Image: 8RqFk1n.png]

With the draft coming up ahead, we'd like to get to know you a little better to see if you're a good fit for us and the Whalers family. Write down some answers, and then I'll get out of your hair, thanks!

------------------------------------------------

Player Name:

Player Position:

Rate your activity on a scale of 1 to 5 (1 being little to no activity, 5 being on several times a day):

Are you in the Rookie Discord(If you arent, there is a link in your pm. If you didnt get it you can pm me and ill get you the link):

What sort of player are you looking to build?:

Do you know anyone on the site?:

Are you comfortable using discord as a method of team communication?:

Who is your favorite NHL team?:

To the extent that you're comfortable, tell me a little bit about your life circumstances. Age, students or working, occupation, anything to help get to know you a bit better on a personal level. (If you'd feel more comfortable you can also message me on discord this answer instead, my discord id is: Luke#4181 ):

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

Player Name: Noah Andros

Player Position: D

Rate your activity on a scale of 1 to 5 (1 being little to no activity, 5 being on several times a day): 4

Are you in the Rookie Discord(If you arent, there is a link in your pm. If you didnt get it you can pm me and ill get you the link): Yes

What sort of player are you looking to build?: Playmaking D-man

Do you know anyone on the site?: No

Are you comfortable using discord as a method of team communication?: Yes

Who is your favorite NHL team?: Columbus

To the extent that you're comfortable, tell me a little bit about your life circumstances. Age, students or working, occupation, anything to help get to know you a bit better on a personal level. (If you'd feel more comfortable you can also message me on discord this answer instead, my discord id is: Luke#4181 ): You know me already.

[Image: cooldudeam1234.gif]
(Sig Credit: toedragon84)

Player Name: Prince Devitt

Rate your activity on a scale of 1 to 5 (1 being little to no activity, 5 being on several times a day): 3

Are you in the Rookie Discord(If you arent, there is a link in your pm. If you didnt get it you can pm me and ill get you the link): Yes

What sort of player are you looking to build?: Defensive Defencemen

Do you know anyone on the site?: A lot of people, including you Smile)

Are you comfortable using discord as a method of team communication?: Yeah for sure

Who is your favorite NHL team?: Leafs

[Image: Crossfit.gif]

[Image: CFJ1.gif]

Thanks to prettyburn, TML, Carpy, JNH, Jepox, Engi, Karey, Flappy, Skolpadder, Mook, DollarAndADream, Smirnov and Toe for the sigs.

Code:
Crossfit's First Career SHL Goal, 4. Manhattan Rage , Crossfit Jesus 1 (Pedro Sarantez, Nucky Toohoots) at 5:51

Code:
Devitt's First Career SHL Goal, 5. Calgary Dragons , Prince Devitt 1 (Barry Batsbak 21, Mike Izzy 14) at 10:43

Player Name: Jan Zacha

Player Position: Center

Rate your activity on a scale of 1 to 5 (1 being little to no activity, 5 being on several times a day): 4.5-5

Are you in the Rookie Discord(If you arent, there is a link in your pm. If you didnt get it you can pm me and ill get you the link): Nope

What sort of player are you looking to build?: Playmaking forward.

Do you know anyone on the site?: Plenty of people!

Are you comfortable using discord as a method of team communication?: Yup.

Who is your favorite NHL team?: Devils

[Image: leblaVa.gif]
Shoutout to @adamantium for the sig! <3

Player Name:
Jagger Fouquette

Player Position:
LW

Rate your activity on a scale of 1 to 5 (1 being little to no activity, 5 being on several times a day):

Are you in the Rookie Discord(If you arent, there is a link in your pm. If you didnt get it you can pm me and ill get you the link):
yes

sniper

yes some people

yes

Montreal Canadiens

To the extent that you're comfortable, tell me a little bit about your life circumstances. Age, students or working, occupation, anything to help get to know you a bit better on a personal level. (If you'd feel more comfortable you can also message me on discord this answer instead, my discord id is: Luke#4181 ):
Student, currently on break, starting work for the summer in late june.

[Image: ili5NZ2.png]

Player Page
Update Page

Player Name: Skao Anazibf

Player Position: Centre

Rate your activity on a scale of 1 to 5 (1 being little to no activity, 5 being on several times a day): 4

Are you in the Rookie Discord(If you arent, there is a link in your pm. If you didnt get it you can pm me and ill get you the link): Ye

What sort of player are you looking to build?: Playmaking centre

Do you know anyone on the site?: only luketd

Are you comfortable using discord as a method of team communication?: i prefer messenger pigeon but ya discord's chill

Who is your favorite NHL team?: penguins

To the extent that you're comfortable, tell me a little bit about your life circumstances. Age, students or working, occupation, anything to help get to know you a bit better on a personal level. (If you'd feel more comfortable you can also message me on discord this answer instead, my discord id is: Luke#4181 ): 23, student, work a shitty retail job, sometimes i flex too hard

[Image: bjobin2.png]
[Image: 9tINabI.png][Image: c97iD9R.png]

**First GM in SMJHL history to win 3 Four Star Cups back-to-back-to-back**

Player Name: Anthony Archer

Player Position: Wing

Rate your activity on a scale of 1 to 5 (1 being little to no activity, 5 being on several times a day): 5

What sort of player are you looking to build?: Physical goal scorer

Do you know anyone on the site?: Yes

Are you comfortable using discord as a method of team communication?: Yes

Who is your favorite NHL team?: Canes

To the extent that you're comfortable, tell me a little bit about your life circumstances. Age, students or working, occupation, anything to help get to know you a bit better on a personal level. (If you'd feel more comfortable you can also message me on discord this answer instead, my discord id is: Luke#4181): 21, university student, coach hockey, love a lot of video games and irl hockey

Player Name:
Cody

Player Position:
RW

5, as in the amount of cups of coffee I will consume in a day.

Asking you now then, bytchhhh.

An all around offensive winger with a slight preference to scoring goals.

Nope, not a soul, they all hate me.

Yes, I am.

New York Rangers

Graduate student, single, loves coffee and Shiba Inus.

[Image: giphy.gif]
[pbhfx]

[/pbhfx]
ShlBattlebornUkShlBattlebornUkShlBattlebornUk
Player Page || Update Page
(This post was last modified: 06-10-2019, 12:22 PM by Whikadoodle.)

Ricky Spanish, pass first LW. I like discord, Send me that rookie discord link. Blackhawks. Lawyer. Really into the Mos Eisley Cantina Band song.

Player Name:

Conor Tanner

Player Position:

C

No

Pass-first Centre

Unfortunately

Yes

Montreal Canadiens

22 year old care worker and I play baseball.

[Image: LB6bY06.gif] [Image: tanner.png]

Player Name: Bohne

Rate your activity on a scale of 1 to 5 (1 being little to no activity, 5 being on several times a day): 3ish

Are you in the Rookie Discord(If you arent, there is a link in your pm. If you didnt get it you can pm me and ill get you the link): I am

What sort of player are you looking to build?: Bergeron

Do you know anyone on the site?: Too many

Are you comfortable using discord as a method of team communication?: Si

Who is your favorite NHL team?: Bruins

To the extent that you're comfortable, tell me a little bit about your life circumstances. Age, students or working, occupation, anything to help get to know you a bit better on a personal level. (If you'd feel more comfortable you can also message me on discord this answer instead, my discord id is: Luke#4181 ): Probably among the older guys on the site.

[Image: FJPVyys.png]

Player Name:Hugh Jazz

Player Position: RW

Ya

Like Kucherov almost

I don't know a single good soul on SHL

no

Oilers

Player Name: Juan Forty-Juan

Player Position: GK on sundays, FWD usually.

4 but I'll be a 5 for you <3

I am.

Whatever you need.

I know the Whalers pretty well. Dunno how they put up with my shit honestly.

I'm uncomfortable in every form.

Seattle

Raptors Proud S67 - S69 Colorado Raptors Captain  Raptors
Uk S57 Forward of the Season Award winner  Uk

Blizzard Now Isaac Forty-One Switzerland

[Image: 41-2.png?ex=65d9e0d0&is=65c76bd0&hm=ada7...1aae5535a&]

Player Name: Elijah Jones

Player Position: W

Rate your activity on a scale of 1 to 5 (1 being little to no activity, 5 being on several times a day):4

Are you in the Rookie Discord(If you arent, there is a link in your pm. If you didnt get it you can pm me and ill get you the link):Yes

What sort of player are you looking to build?:Sniper

Do you know anyone on the site?: Yes

Are you comfortable using discord as a method of team communication?:Yes

Who is your favorite NHL team?:Canes

To the extent that you're comfortable, tell me a little bit about your life circumstances. Age, students or working, occupation, anything to help get to know you a bit better on a personal level. (If you'd feel more comfortable you can also message me on discord this answer instead, my discord id is: Luke#4181 ): Student/working

Reed Kobo - Winger - #33
Player Page- Update Page
Elijah Jones - Winger - #33 Retired
Player Page - Update Page
Toivo Kosonen - Defenseman - #33 Retired
Player PageUpdate Page
[Image: 2ew9foG.png][Image: rnSNsnU.png]
(This post was last modified: 06-05-2019, 03:16 PM by BrewskyBoy.)

Player Name: 
Noah Brusky

Player Position:
Defense

Not yet, planning on joining later tonight.

A shutdown defender with a strong passing game

No

Yes

Red Wings

To the extent that you're comfortable, tell me a little bit about your life circumstances. Age, students or working, occupation, anything to help get to know you a bit better on a personal level. (If you'd feel more comfortable you can also message me on discord this answer instead, my discord id is: Luke#4181 ):
I'm a 24 year old software engineer at a company just outside of Milwaukee, WI. I graduated from college with my bachelor's degree just over two years ago. I was born in Green Bay and have a strong love for all Wisconsin based sports teams. I had to get my hockey fix by adopting a team since we don't have an NHL team. Geographically I was left to choose between Minnesota, Chicago, and Detroit and as a lifelong Packer/Brewer fan I refused to root for any team from Chicago. The wings were the more appealing team in comparison to the wild, so they won me over.

[Image: DrbPYHV.png] [Image: UDyqktK.png]