Create Account

S48 Montreal Militia Interested Prospects

[quote pid='2639107' dateline='1559491053']
1 -Player name and position.
Knox Booth and Goalie

2- You receive the puck at the top of the circle, do you pass it to the man open far side for a one timer or thread the needle and hit top shelf?
Pass

3- Are you new to SHL? If so, what are your expectations of this simulation league?
To have fun and watch my player grow into something special. 

4- Do you understand what you need to do in order to make your player better, i.e how the updates work, how to earn TPE and money? (Don't worry if you don't, we're a helpful bunch!)
Mostly, sorta, yes, kinda yes. 

5- What sets you apart from other prospects in this draft?
What will set me apart is longevity, this is the beginning of a beautiful relationship. 

6- Would you like to be a member of the Montreal Militia, why or why not?
I want to be the best I can, and I can only be the best, if I'm taught by the best. 

7- Activity level: Rate your activity level on a scale of 1-5 (1 being rarely/never, 2 once a week, 3 every other day, 4 most days of the week, 5 multiple times a day)
4 to 5

8- Most of our team chats in our discord room, is that something you are okay with?
Hell yeah

9- Are you willing to changing/modifying your player build to suit the needs of the team in pursuit of a championship?
Yes and yes

10- What is more important to you, winning championships or building a close-knit locker room?
Winning

11- How long do you plan to stay in juniors (2-4 seasons)?
Could be as long as 4, I need to become amazing before I can continue to the next step. 
[/quote]

Thank you!

[Image: f7IGJw3.png]
[Image: UFYQyLU.png]

Without further delay, some questions so we may get to know you!

Sterling Slaughter - LW
2- You receive the puck at the top of the circle, do you pass it to the man open far side for a one timer or thread the needle and hit top shelf?
Shoot the puck top shelf.
3- Are you new to SHL? If so, what are your expectations of this simulation league?
No, Im returning from S24
4- Do you understand what you need to do in order to make your player better, i.e how the updates work, how to earn TPE and money? (Don't worry if you don't, we're a helpful bunch!)
Yes, I do.
Besides my name?
Yes, the color scheme is sick and the uniforms are dope.
7- Activity level: Rate your activity level on a scale of 1-5 (1 being rarely/never, 2 once a week, 3 every other day, 4 most days of the week, 5 multiple times a day)
8- Most of our team chats in our discord room, is that something you are okay with?
Absolutely
9- Are you willing to changing/modifying your player build to suit the needs of the team in pursuit of a championship?
Yes
10- What is more important to you, winning championships or building a close-knit locker room?
Winning Championships.
3-4 Seasons

[Image: gwqAQWG.png]
Player Updates | Player Page
Credit to @Mayuu for the graphic

Jukka Jokinen LW

Shoot

Yes. Friends, fun, and clap bombs.

Yes. I think... 

I'm a bad dude.

Yes because poutine.

Yes

Possibly

Locker room.

3 season

[Image: flickerstrikemeta.gif]
[Image: Rq2Dtaw.png][Image: PPpK5xb.png][Image: gs89eGV.png]
Image by @BDonini

Delver Fudgeson - Defence

Top shelf one-t.

No, this is my third player.

4- Do you understand what you need to do in order to make your player better, i.e how the updates work, how to earn TPE and money? (Don't worry if you don't, we're a helpful bunch!)
I do.

My first player was nuts for his final junior season, scoring leader or mvp, I don't remember which but I won either one or both. I know what it takes. Of course, that was a winger and it was all luck.

Sure, I don't really mind which team takes me.

Yes

I'm always willing to listen to input, I've never made a d-man before. I would like to make a goal scoring d-man, but also remain defensively responsible.

In my experience, one often leads to the other, but I find a good locker room is crucial to keeping players interested.

My other players stayed the max, I am willing to do that again.

[Image: Flusso.png]
Sig by @Evil_AllBran

[Image: YztPk3T.png] [Image: 6by0kBi.png]

Raquel Castillo Gutierrez, RW

One Time

No

4- Do you understand what you need to do in order to make your player better, i.e how the updates work, how to earn TPE and money? (Don't worry if you don't, we're a helpful bunch!)
Yes

I've played for Montreal before. Also, I'm already in your LR.

I don't even know at this point. I just want to be a first rounder.

I love Discord. I'm already in your LR.

No. This is the juniors.

Locker Room

I want to bank my TPE and then be Rookie of the Year

[Image: KouSaotomeUndraftedSigSmol.png]
Jamie T Wrote:But I wish I'd been a little more exceptional
And I wish I'd been a little unconventional
But I was not enough, no, I'm not enough

Jon Snow, offensive forward, right-wing

thread that needle! 

Yes. Not sure about expectations. I want to learn this for sure. Seems like fun. 

Not yet, but I think I am getting it. It's pretty confusing. 

I'm brand new to this. 

For sure. I love Montreal. 

Of course. 

Yup. 

Close-knit locker room. Championships come next.

2-3... not sure. 

Wyatt Ruschoff

Set my boy up for sure. I'm not knowing for threading jack shit.

I am, and from what i'm seeing folks take it seriously which is cool. Like a having a hall of fame player is something that takes years to earn, and it seems respected. I like that. I don't know if that answers your questions tho haha.

Yup I think I get it!

I work on my computer all day, so i'm almost always online during the week. lol

Yeah, this team has been a round for a while from what i've seen. So thats pretty neat!

oh, 5 for sure. The only times I wont be on a lot are if i'm hung over or golfing which is like 4 days a month.

Yeah no sweat!

Yesssir!

Both to an extent but, i'd take the close knit locker room over winning and not liking anyone

3-4 depending on how much i like the Juinors and if my SHL team wants me yet.

Whats up Militia!

Being an Army boy, I love the name and would love to be a part of the Militia!

Heat Siecker, Two Way RHD

Pass to the far side for the one timer. Heat is built around skating, puck handling, and passing. That one timer is going top shelf where Momma keeps the cookies!

I am new. So far I  expect a helpful, close knit community that is having a lot of fun with this league.

Absolutely, Im well on my way in the media and earning $$ and TPE!

I think the limited amount of time I have had to prep before the draft and what I have done so far is setting me apart from a lot of prospects.

Definitely. As I mentioned before I used to be in the Army and the thought of being in the Militia sounds awesome and too perfect.

My activity will be between a 4-5. So far I have been very active and have been having a lot o fun. I have my shit squared away so free time isnt an issue.

I use discord every day for gaming and my dynasty hockey league. Im cool with it.

Yes, I hope to keep him similiar to his play style but I would alter him for the benefit of the team. You guys are the veterans and know what works.

The locker room. With a close knit, active locker room comes the championships!
Likely 2-3, but if were on the verge of a championship and im going into my 4th season, I want to help the club

[Image: vJYEVOX.png]

Nicklaus Engel, RW

Pass to far side

Yes.  Having fun

Yeah, gotta be an active member to rake in that sweet, sweet TPE

I've tried to get myself out there and quickly at that

Sure!  I'm not picky

Yup

Yup

Why not both?

3 seasons

06-02-2019, 11:57 AMgillon Wrote: 1 -Player name and position.
1. Nolan McMahon, Goaltender
2. I'm a goalie, so this is a stupid question.
3. No I am not.
4. Yes I do.
5. I'm going to pour my TPE into my player instead of slacking off.
6. Can't say I would be given question 2.
7. 4.
8. Yes.
9. Nope, not at all.
10. Winning titles.
11. 2-3 seasons

[Image: cDMBWce.png]
[Image: 0tCQttQ.png]
LA Panthers Goaltender

Theodore Sober LW

I slip and slidee

No

yes

I am very kerchoo

no, you made too many questions

yes

yos

Shitposting

yes

06-02-2019, 11:57 AMgillon Wrote:
1- Player name and position
Cupa Kakko, RW

Pass it far side better shot if you get the goalie moving side to side and also setting a guy up for a powerful one timer.

Yes just joined about a week ago. I've only heard good things from people on reddit and on this site. Seems to be a great community and I'm excited to get started.

Not exactly I know you earn TPE from doing these which is awesome.

Well I hope to bring a 200 foot game as well a very versatile game where I can maybe mold myself into the player my team requires.

Of course it seems like you guys have a winning and fun culture. Sorry about your game 7 loss those always suck. Hopefully if you select me I can potentially push your team over the top and get you that important win next time around. 

Yes I have discord.

Yes I want to win and it seems like you guys got a great chance to do so. I don't know much about the league yet but it seems you guys got a great bunch.

Well I think the two go hand in hand usually because that close knit locker room leads to a team that fights together and will put their bodies on the line blocking shots and taking hits. I'd say tight locker room then because you need to that to have success at any competitive level.

Probably a decent amount of time as this is my first time with a player and it could take some figuring out.

[Image: FdGZwEX.png]

Jan Zacha, center

More than likely pass it to the open man.

Nope, I've been around for a couple of years.

Yup! I'll be willing to do whatever the GMs ask of me to improve Zacha.

Zacha's one of those two-way players who can be effective both in the offensive and defensive zone.

I'm very open to playing for the Militia! They're a team I never got to play for when I was playing with my first player, so a new team experience would be interesting.

5!

Yup! You can add me at any time, just check my name.

Totally! I'm always open for feedback.

Building a close-knit LR can help win championships, so definitely the second option.

As long as I need!

[Image: leblaVa.gif]
Shoutout to @adamantium for the sig! <3

Gotta Love Honors Bio: Center
Pass it
I’m new I don’t have any expectations.
Nope.
I am friends with the goat of the league, Bluesfan55
Yes because Montreal is cool ?
Yes
Sure as long as I’m still a god
Both
We’ll see

Gavin Hughes, Defense

Pass it across for a one-timer, don't be selfish

I've been a member since S1 and this is my 6th player

Yup, I feel I have a pretty good idea of how to build a successful player.

Knowledge of the league, the simulation, and steady activity.

I'm open to playing for any team, and would happily be a member of the Militia

Probably a 4

Yup, I'm on discord pretty regularly

Of course, I'm a team player and will adapt for the team's needs

Close knit locker room, winning is great but I'd rather hang with a good group of guys

Likely 3 seasons

[Image: eyM9Y3U.png]

[Image: 2gotrRl.png]