Create Account

S48 Detroit Falcons Interested Prospects Thread

Hey there! 

I'm Tig, GM of the Detroit Falcons. After a couple of rebuilding years that still saw us make the second round in both seasons, we're gearing up for what we hope is a championship season led by a deep forward group. This upcoming draft is a great opportunity for us to add new players that will help us both achieve that short-term goal of winning a championship and play a huge part in us maintaining our success as a team over the next several seasons. 

As such, we're looking to get to know you a little better in advance of the draft. We've left a few questions below, and we're excited to read your responses. If you have any questions about the team, our experience as members of the Falcons organization, or are just looking for a little advice about the site, always feel free to PM me or my Co-GM, @nour.

Code:
[b]Do you have any previous sim league experience?[/b]

[b]How much time do you think you'll be able to make for the SHL on a weekly basis?[/b]

[b]What do you spend time doing on a daily basis? Favorite games? Favorite chips? What NHL team are you into?[/b]

[b]You can spend 1-5 seasons in juniors. Most elect to spend 2-3, but you may want to spend more time because you actually like juniors, or you might spend less because you are ambitious and want to make it to the SHL as fast as possible. How long do you think you'll spend in the J? [/b]

[b]Do you use Discord? If not, are you open to using it?[/b]

[b]Do you have any interest in being a Falcon? [/b]

[b]Anything you'd like us to know going into this draft?[/b]

[b]Share your best joke or meme[/b]

Best of luck in the draft, and welcome to the SMJHL!

[Image: crtigger.gif]
[Image: murphy.png]

Do you have any previous sim league experience?
too much

How much time do you think you'll be able to make for the SHL on a weekly basis?
too much

What do you spend time doing on a daily basis? Favorite games? Favorite chips? What NHL team are you into?
talking to you guys mostly

You can spend 1-5 seasons in juniors. Most elect to spend 2-3, but you may want to spend more time because you actually like juniors, or you might spend less because you are ambitious and want to make it to the SHL as fast as possible. How long do you think you'll spend in the J?
2-3 probably

Do you use Discord? If not, are you open to using it?
yes

Do you have any interest in being a Falcon?
tons

Anything you'd like us to know going into this draft?
you're cute

Share your best joke or meme
[Image: image0.png]

[Image: ili5NZ2.png]

Player Page
Update Page
(This post was last modified: 06-02-2019, 02:15 PM by Good_Ole_Kimmy.)

Do you have any previous sim league experience? no

How much time do you think you'll be able to make for the SHL on a weekly basis? not none

What do you spend time doing on a daily basis? Favorite games? Favorite chips? What NHL team are you into? jerk off in my room at 3am with no lights on.

You can spend 1-5 seasons in juniors. Most elect to spend 2-3, but you may want to spend more time because you actually like juniors, or you might spend less because you are ambitious and want to make it to the SHL as fast as possible. How long do you think you'll spend in the J? idc

Do you use Discord? If not, are you open to using it? no

Do you have any interest in being a Falcon? yea

Anything you'd like us to know going into this draft? no

Share your best joke or meme gucci mustard

[Image: cooldudeam1234.gif]
(Sig Credit: toedragon84)

06-02-2019, 02:14 PMGood_Ole_Kimmy Wrote: Share your best joke or meme Waters' life
the question says best joke or meme, not best life... lol...

[Image: ili5NZ2.png]

Player Page
Update Page
(This post was last modified: 06-02-2019, 03:05 PM by CFJ.)

Do you have any previous sim league experience? This one, SBA, MMA sims

How much time do you think you'll be able to make for the SHL on a weekly basis? About 2 or 3 times per week

What do you spend time doing on a daily basis? Favorite games? Favorite chips? What NHL team are you into? I'm a Leafs fan *incoming boos*, I enjoying playing games and I like going outside from time to time

You can spend 1-5 seasons in juniors. Most elect to spend 2-3, but you may want to spend more time because you actually like juniors, or you might spend less because you are ambitious and want to make it to the SHL as fast as possible. How long do you think you'll spend in the J? It really depends on the progression of my player

Do you use Discord? If not, are you open to using it? Almost every day

Do you have any interest in being a Falcon? I'm down for any team in the SMJHL

Anything you'd like us to know going into this draft? Nope

Share your best joke or meme Samee

[Image: Crossfit.gif]

[Image: CFJ1.gif]

Thanks to prettyburn, TML, Carpy, JNH, Jepox, Engi, Karey, Flappy, Skolpadder, Mook, DollarAndADream, Smirnov and Toe for the sigs.

Code:
Crossfit's First Career SHL Goal, 4. Manhattan Rage , Crossfit Jesus 1 (Pedro Sarantez, Nucky Toohoots) at 5:51

Code:
Devitt's First Career SHL Goal, 5. Calgary Dragons , Prince Devitt 1 (Barry Batsbak 21, Mike Izzy 14) at 10:43

Yup, been here for three years and ready to do it all over again!

How much time do you think you'll be able to make for the SHL on a weekly basis?
I've got 5-6 hours of free time each day during the week, but once work starts up full time it'll decrease a slight bit.

What do you spend time doing on a daily basis? Favorite games? Favorite chips? What NHL team are you into?
Talking to people on Discord mostly. I got back into Destiny 2 recently. Chips are good. Devils fan.

You can spend 1-5 seasons in juniors. Most elect to spend 2-3, but you may want to spend more time because you actually like juniors, or you might spend less because you are ambitious and want to make it to the SHL as fast as possible. How long do you think you'll spend in the J?
I'm fine with spending however much time I need to in the J before I'm truly ready to make the jump to the SHL.

Yup.

Yup.

Nothing of note.

Hold this L, ugly

[Image: leblaVa.gif]
Shoutout to @adamantium for the sig! <3

no this is my first time on the internet
fuck that shl shit im chasing real bags
i masturbate and eat chips
0 hours, too busy spending time in the P if u know what im saying
no i prefer to use a telegraph
no im a human male why would i want to be a fucking bird
my dick is really small honestly
kimmy's parents actually like him

[Image: bjobin2.png]
[Image: 9tINabI.png][Image: c97iD9R.png]

**First GM in SMJHL history to win 3 Four Star Cups back-to-back-to-back**

Do you have any previous sim league experience? I ran my own hockey sim in GTA RP if that counts

How much time do you think you'll be able to make for the SHL on a weekly basis? Enough tbh. I logon all the time and when there's nothing to do I'm just playing video games.

What do you spend time doing on a daily basis? Favorite games? Favorite chips? What NHL team are you into? Playing hockey irl and video games. I don't eat a lot of chips, probably just original lays. Favorite team is Canes.

You can spend 1-5 seasons in juniors. Most elect to spend 2-3, but you may want to spend more time because you actually like juniors, or you might spend less because you are ambitious and want to make it to the SHL as fast as possible. How long do you think you'll spend in the J? Few years to fully develop and make a big entrance in SHL.

Do you use Discord? If not, are you open to using it? All the time.

Do you have any interest in being a Falcon? Yeah

Just this league, but have been here since S25, I believe.

I always have my SHL and Discords tab open, so pretty often everyday. Now that the first year of graduate school (by far the hardest part) is done with, I plan on being fully active, long-term.

Love following and playing sports and I play games on my PS4/PC on occasion. I love BBQ flavored anything, so that translates to chips well. I'm a New York Rangers fan, as well.

I certainly want to spend at least a couple of seasons in the SMJHL. I don't feel a need or desire to rush straight into the SHL.

Yes, I use it.

Sure thing, Falcons are a kick-ass bird and I love the team colors and logo. Also, Nour is a good dude.

[Image: giphy.gif]
[pbhfx]

[/pbhfx]
ShlBattlebornUkShlBattlebornUkShlBattlebornUk
Player Page || Update Page

Yes. Here. A lot.

I pretty much never leave.

Work. DnD, Civ, RL, Blackhawks

Looking at 2

Yes. I prefer carrier pigeon or smoke signals.

Eh.

Eh.

Eh.

I've been a general manager for 10 seasons.

Enough to get everything done.

Montreal Canadiens

I'm up whenever the Blizzard need me unless you're a real bad manager.

I have it.

I'm not too impartial to any team other than the Scarecrows, fuck St Louis.

No.

No.

[Image: LB6bY06.gif] [Image: tanner.png]

You could say that.

Too much.

Work. Change poop diapers. Bruins.

I do.

Not this go around. Nothing against Detroit, I just know where I want to play.

Don't over bake pies.

A baby seal walks into a club.

[Image: FJPVyys.png]

no

Rocket League.All of dem. Oilers.

I will spend only 1 season if drafted by u guys cause @notorioustig stinks

nah, discord is lame, imo. im old school, LRs only pls

not really

Do you have any previous sim league experience? Yes

How much time do you think you'll be able to make for the SHL on a weekly basis? Plenty of time

What do you spend time doing on a daily basis? Favorite games? Favorite chips? What NHL team are you into? Nothing too important

You can spend 1-5 seasons in juniors. Most elect to spend 2-3, but you may want to spend more time because you actually like juniors, or you might spend less because you are ambitious and want to make it to the SHL as fast as possible. How long do you think you'll spend in the J? 2

Do you use Discord? If not, are you open to using it? Yeah, I do

Do you have any interest in being a Falcon? Not my first choice, wouldn't retire on you though

Anything you'd like us to know going into this draft? Nah

Share your best joke or meme do you know the way?

Reed Kobo - Winger - #33
Player Page- Update Page
Elijah Jones - Winger - #33 Retired
Player Page - Update Page
Toivo Kosonen - Defenseman - #33 Retired
Player PageUpdate Page
[Image: 2ew9foG.png][Image: rnSNsnU.png]

Years ago on a different site

I'm active daily

Work as a software engineer, currently on an Apex Legends kick, cool ranch Doritos, Red Wings

Probably 3. 

I have in the past, and would use it again now

Yes

If you need an active, shutdown defender, I'm your guy.

Mittens

[Image: DrbPYHV.png] [Image: UDyqktK.png]