Create Account

S48 Detroit Falcons Interested Prospects Thread

Do you have any previous sim league experience?

Previous experience on this site and 3+ years experience in GM sim leagues.

How much time do you think you'll be able to make for the SHL on a weekly basis?

Enough time to do all my trainings, activty checks, PT's, articles, and then discord/locker room.

What do you spend time doing on a daily basis? Favorite games? Favorite chips? What NHL team are you into?

Working, hockey games (Leafs fan), out with friends, and video games.

You can spend 1-5 seasons in juniors. Most elect to spend 2-3, but you may want to spend more time because you actually like juniors, or you might spend less because you are ambitious and want to make it to the SHL as fast as possible. How long do you think you'll spend in the J?

3-5 seasons. I don't want to jump to the SHL until I'm ready to make an impact.

Do you use Discord? If not, are you open to using it?

Daily and I have the app.

Do you have any interest in being a Falcon?

Yes

Falcons Canada

Do you have any previous sim league experience? Nothing like this

How much time do you think you'll be able to make for the SHL on a weekly basis? Average an hour a day

What do you spend time doing on a daily basis? Favorite games? Favorite chips? What NHL team are you into?  I like board games, working on graphics, and the outdoors.  Rangers, Bruins, and Lightning

You can spend 1-5 seasons in juniors. Most elect to spend 2-3, but you may want to spend more time because you actually like juniors, or you might spend less because you are ambitious and want to make it to the SHL as fast as possible. How long do you think you'll spend in the J? I haven't given myself a limit, as long as I need to

Do you use Discord? If not, are you open to using it? Yes

Do you have any interest in being a Falcon? Yes, but the same goes for all the teams

Anything you'd like us to know going into this draft? I don't think so

Share your best joke or meme
I'm not very funny

[Image: 60043_s.gif]
Player Page                Update Thread 
Thank you to @Wasty and @frithjofr for a couple great sigs!

06-02-2019, 01:12 PMDo you have any previous sim league experience? Wrote: I found myself here after joining the VHL, I am newish to sim leagues but love what I see. 

How much time do you think you'll be able to make for the SHL on a weekly basis?
I am able to check daily and will be highly active. 

What do you spend time doing on a daily basis? Favorite games? Favorite chips? What NHL team are you into?
I love sports so I play all the sports games, I'm a Toronto Maple Leafs fan through and through. Love sour cream and onion, pretty much any brand and I'm a homebody. I like to come home, relax and hang with my lady, play games and watch movies.  

You can spend 1-5 seasons in juniors. Most elect to spend 2-3, but you may want to spend more time because you actually like juniors, or you might spend less because you are ambitious and want to make it to the SHL as fast as possible. How long do you think you'll spend in the J?
Until it's clear that it's time to move on, I want to become the best goalie I can be and the first place I'll be doing that is in the SMJHL. 

Yes and yes. 

I'd do just about anything to be able to fly. 

Anything you'd like us to know going into this draft?
I'm into this and here to stay, if I'm not on your team, I'm on someone else's. 

[Image: 59e18e1153f16270e1d5273ec99c7603af944387...ef6445.jpg]

[Image: p82ugau.png]

Yes, S24-28 of SHL.
Im able to check daily.
I play NHL on LG, NBA 2K with my irl friends. I dont like chips but I love the Flyers.
I want to spend about 3-5 seasons down. Mainly to grow as a player but I want to help whatever team selects me in the SMJHL or SHL as soon as possible.
Yes, I use discord for my LG teams.
Absolutely!
Not anything I can think of, but feel free to PM me with more follow up questions.
I cant think of one right now, but a pick for me is a pick for memes on discord <3

[Image: gwqAQWG.png]
Player Updates | Player Page
Credit to @Mayuu for the graphic

Two previous players, one real good at the junior level

I don't know exactly, but I could definitely update every week and do all the PTs.

I'm in a crappy little cover band, so a lot of my time goes into practicing songs. I don't play as many video games as I used to, but I play DnD once a week. Plain kettle chips I guess? Love the Penguins, but follow hockey as much as I can in general.

I've always spent as much time as possible in junior, I'm usually pretty good at getting to the junior cap, but both of my other guys sort of fell off and had depth roles in the SHL.

Yes, I use it.

Sure.

[Image: Flusso.png]
Sig by @Evil_AllBran

[Image: YztPk3T.png] [Image: 6by0kBi.png]

Do you have any previous sim league experience? None

How much time do you think you'll be able to make for the SHL on a weekly basis? A lot

What do you spend time doing on a daily basis? Favorite games? Favorite chips? What NHL team are you into? CSGO, TTRPGs, Ketchup chips, Stars/Rangers

You can spend 1-5 seasons in juniors. Most elect to spend 2-3, but you may want to spend more time because you actually like juniors, or you might spend less because you are ambitious and want to make it to the SHL as fast as possible. How long do you think you'll spend in the J?  3 Seasons

Do you use Discord? If not, are you open to using it? Yes

Do you have any interest in being a Falcon? Yes. Even more so if you can teach me to fly.

[Image: flickerstrikemeta.gif]
[Image: Rq2Dtaw.png][Image: PPpK5xb.png][Image: gs89eGV.png]
Image by @BDonini

I've been in sim leagues for 2 years. I've been a part of around 10 of them.

I have it already written into my weekly schedule.

I do music, so writing music and practicing guitar. I watch anime, I try to write some of my own stories. I write about soccer for FanSided and complain on Twitter about the Chicago Fire and Chicago Red Stars. And I do college stuff, but not the fun kind.

I want to stay a while in the juniors so that I can build enough TPE so that I can be rookie of the year when I come up.

I love discord

Why am I here?

I've never been a top draft pick. Please change that. I've worked so hard.

IDK, probably some inside joke.

[Image: KouSaotomeUndraftedSigSmol.png]
Jamie T Wrote:But I wish I'd been a little more exceptional
And I wish I'd been a little unconventional
But I was not enough, no, I'm not enough
(This post was last modified: 06-06-2019, 11:10 PM by ckenny45.)

None - except, I play in a Xbox One Madden sim league.... but it seems a lot different than this. 

Depends on the day, but I can commit to at least a couple hours a week.

I just finished my graduate degree in community planning and I am looking for work right. I play sports, hockey, jiu-jitsu and weight training. My favorite games are Madden and 2k. My favorite hockey team is the Vancouver Canucks. 

[b]I'm going to guess 2-3 
[/b]

Yes, I do. 

Interested! Go Falcons! #birdgang

Hmm, no I don't think so. 

What nationality are you when are you going to the bathroom? European. 

I don't

Quite a lot. I'm usually only busy on weekends, and thats mostly from sleeping off hangovers.

The only thing I really do daily is dick around on youtube haha, but I like Poker, and Golf. I really like Kettle Cooked Jalapeno chips, and I follow the NJ Devils!

3-5 years, depending on how much I like it, and whether my SHL team wants me yet or not anyway!

Haven't used it in a while but I use groupme for fantasy league, so no I don't mind at all.

Seemed like a long standing franchise here in the SHL. I don't see why not!
(This post was last modified: 06-07-2019, 02:28 PM by HeatSiecker.)

I don't have any experience in this type of sim league but I play a lot of online Eastside Hockey Manager

I have a lot of free time for my hobbies and interest, so i'd have to say plenty of time.

Im a big gamer. I play everything from BFV, Division 2, Divinity Original Sins 2, R6 Siege, EHM, you name it.

Hard to say how much time ill spend in juniors. My guess is probably 2-3 but it all depends on development, needs of the SHL, and how much I can help my SMJHL team to win a cup.

I use discord every day as I am a big gamer and run my own 20 man Dynasty Hockey League

Definitely. I am open to whoever will have me and allow me a chance to contribute to the team and locker room. If you have any questions please
Reach out or check out my other posts! http://simulationhockey.com/search.php?a...9b18144281 [/code]

[Image: vJYEVOX.png]

Participated in a Freeware EHM League that someone ran on another site.

Couple hours a week

Working, Gaming, Family.  Final Fantasy VIII, Spider-man, X-COM.  Herrs Honey BBQ.  Philadelphia Flyers

2-3

yes

As long as I'm drafted

I learn quickly

[Image: H9Q1gUG.jpg]

06-02-2019, 01:12 PMnotorioustig Wrote:
Code:
[b]Do you have any previous sim league experience?[/b]

[b]How much time do you think you'll be able to make for the SHL on a weekly basis?[/b]

[b]What do you spend time doing on a daily basis? Favorite games? Favorite chips? What NHL team are you into?[/b]

[b]You can spend 1-5 seasons in juniors. Most elect to spend 2-3, but you may want to spend more time because you actually like juniors, or you might spend less because you are ambitious and want to make it to the SHL as fast as possible. How long do you think you'll spend in the J? [/b]

[b]Do you use Discord? If not, are you open to using it?[/b]

[b]Do you have any interest in being a Falcon? [/b]

[b]Anything you'd like us to know going into this draft?[/b]

[b]Share your best joke or meme[/b]
1. Yes, I have been in this leagues since S1.
2. 1-2 Hours usually
3. I'm a Devils fan who likes making signatures.
4. Depends when I think my player is developed enough or not.
5. I do use it yes
6. I have medium level of interest. Not huge on the branding.
7. I will be the best goalie in this draft.
8. Why is there no toilet paper in a KFC washroom? Because it's finger licking good.

[Image: cDMBWce.png]
[Image: 0tCQttQ.png]
LA Panthers Goaltender

yes

Work, shitpost, sleep, minecraft

Dont care

Yes

Some

I will prolly be inactive

Regina Force

06-02-2019, 01:12 PMnotorioustig Wrote:
Code:
[b]Do you have any previous sim league experience?[/b]
No I do not have any experience with sim leagues.

[b]How much time do you think you'll be able to make for the SHL on a weekly basis?[/b]
A good amount of time as summer is gearing up and I'll have tons of time free.

[b]What do you spend time doing on a daily basis? Favorite games? Favorite chips? What NHL team are you into?[/b]
Been watching a lot of the playoff games as of late. Also play lots of travel and high school hockey but right now it's the offseason so. Favorite NHL team is the Rangers mainly the reason I have Kakko in my name.

[b]You can spend 1-5 seasons in juniors. Most elect to spend 2-3, but you may want to spend more time because you actually like juniors, or you might spend less because you are ambitious and want to make it to the SHL as fast as possible. How long do you think you'll spend in the J? [/b] A decent amount of time I believe as I haven't played in one of these leagues yet. I'm guessingI'll have a lot to learn but hopefully I can make a quick impact.

[b]Do you use Discord? If not, are you open to using it?[/b]
Yes I do have it.

[b]Do you have any interest in being a Falcon? [/b]
Seems like a respectable team on the up and if I'm selected hopefully I can bring a lot to this team and help win a championshipfor the team.

[b]Anything you'd like us to know going into this draft?[/b]
Very excited to be drafted and play in my first season seems like a fun site and one to have lots of fun on.

[b]Share your best joke or meme[/b]
Uhhhh I saw this the other day. Probably only funny if you use reddit or have seen the office.
https://gfycat.com/bestshadyeuropeanfiresalamander-rainn-wilson-john-krasinski

[Image: FdGZwEX.png]

No
Probably some time. I’ve got school but it ends soon
I run track for my high school and really like the Flyers
It doesn’t matter as long as I become a god
Yes