Create Account

S48 Renegades Interested Prospects
(This post was last modified: 06-03-2019, 12:33 PM by dankoa.)

[Image: KxMA8VE.png]

Ahoy hoy, we're looking for some new faces to join our LR and help continue our tradition of long term success, if you want to join the best lr in the league* (still after all these years) and give yourself the best possible start to your shl career, answer just a few questions below

Who is your player?:

Would you mind spending a couple more seasons in Juniors if asked?:

Is there anything you'd like to know about the Renegades or our team members (feel free to pm me if you don't want to post publicly)?:

We're looking for lifelong Renegades. How would you rate your loyalty on a scale of 1-10? (Be honest, I don't take kindly to bs):

Do you have a job with the league, or are you actively creating lots of media/graphics?:

[Image: VkRiFym.png]

[Image: dankoa2004.gif]

Can I be a Renegade? Please, please, please

[Image: 54855_s.gif]

Knights ||  Patriotes

Whalers|| Renegades ||  Patriotes ||  Finland

Renegades ||Militia ||Canada  

[Image: jearim.gif]

ok but im an s45 interested prospect

[Image: ili5NZ2.png]

Player Page
Update Page

Who is your player?:
Jon Forty-One (Update and stat page in sig)

100% fine and up to you guys when I get called up. I don't mind helping the Whalers a few more seasons.

Is there anything you'd like to know about the Renegades or our team members (feel free to pm me if you don't want to post publicly)?:

Not right at this moment.

We're looking for lifelong Renegades. How would you rate your loyalty on a scale of 1-10? (Be honest, I don't take kindly to bs):

9-10. I know that may seem like a bullshit answer but whoever drafts me will get my loyalty. I want to be a long serving 1 man team.

Do you have a job with the league, or are you actively creating lots of media/graphics?:

I do not have a job within SHL and don't plan on having one. I will however be making media frequently.

Raptors Proud S67 - S69 Colorado Raptors Captain  Raptors
Uk S57 Forward of the Season Award winner  Uk

Blizzard Now Isaac Forty-One Switzerland

[Image: 41-2.png?ex=65d9e0d0&is=65c76bd0&hm=ada7...1aae5535a&]

Who is your player?: My player is Emiko Spector and i'm a Goalie from Japan

Would you mind spending a couple more seasons in Juniors if asked?: No actually i expect to be in the minors for a while due to me being a goalie. We take a lot longer to mature.

Is there anything you'd like to know about the Renegades or our team members (feel free to pm me if you don't want to post publicly)?: not really.

We're looking for lifelong Renegades. How would you rate your loyalty on a scale of 1-10? (Be honest, I don't take kindly to bs): I'm basically going to play out my career with the team that drafts me if they want me.

Do you have a job with the league, or are you actively creating lots of media/graphics?: no not really but i have written some media recently and would potentially do it again.

Who is your player?:
C - Timmo "TK" Kyllonen

I would prefer to spend 2 -3 more seasons actually, I enjoy the Raiders!

I have heard what I need to to know it's a good team to be a part of, no more questions right now.

Unless I'm given a reason to leave, I wouldn't. Same goes for any team who spends their draft pick on me, not just the Renegades.

I do media articles often and graphics when I can. At this time I don't have a league job but I may consider one in the future.

[Image: Lemonade.gif]
raiders [Image: pqKRPO4.png] [Image: DrC3FxE.png] raiders

[pbhfx]

[/pbhfx]