Create Account

S48 Halifax Raiders Interested Prospect Thread

1) The Raiders can boast one of the most active locker room's in the whole of the SHL. Is Discord a platform you use at all? How regularly?

2) Are you willing to be flexible on your player build depending on the needs of the team?

3) How long do you want to spend in juniors? The max is 4 seasons.

4) Who's your favourite NHL team and player? Alberta fans need not apply

5) A certain member of the locker room, who is potentially leaving for the SHL, expresses his love and friendship with cocaine fuelled insane nights out in the Halifax clubs. Is your player up to the gruelling challenge of surviving one of these nights and even replace him as the figurehead of the team's parties?

Code:
[b]1) The Raiders can boast one of the most active locker room's in the whole of the SHL. Is Discord a platform you use at all? How regularly? [/b]

[b]2) Are you willing to be flexible on your player build depending on the needs of the team?[/b]

[b]3) How long do you want to spend in juniors? The max is 4 seasons. [/b]

[b]4) Who's your favourite NHL team and player? [s]Alberta fans need not apply[/s][/b]

[b]5) A certain member of the locker room, who is potentially leaving for the SHL, expresses his love and friendship with cocaine fuelled insane nights out in the Halifax clubs. Is your player up to the gruelling challenge of surviving one of these nights and even replace him as the figurehead of the team's parties?[/b]

[Image: owenm43.gif]
[Image: 9vAsr7c.png]

(This post was last modified: 06-03-2019, 09:58 PM by CFJ.)

1) The Raiders can boast one of the most active locker room's in the whole of the SHL. Is Discord a platform you use at all? How regularly?

Pretty much use Discord everyday.

2) Are you willing to be flexible on your player build depending on the needs of the team?

I'm always a team guy. But trying to build someone like Jacob Slavin of the Hurricanes.

2-4 seasons.

Leafs and Mitch Marner.

5) A certain member of the locker room, who is potentially leaving for the SHL, expresses his love and friendship with cocaine fuelled insane nights out in the Halifax clubs. Is your player up to the gruelling challenge of surviving one of these nights and even replace him as the figurehead of the team's parties?

Prince Devitt is Irish, it fookin tells you enough about him, in how long he can last.

[Image: Crossfit.gif]

[Image: CFJ1.gif]

Thanks to prettyburn, TML, Carpy, JNH, Jepox, Engi, Karey, Flappy, Skolpadder, Mook, DollarAndADream, Smirnov and Toe for the sigs.

Code:
Crossfit's First Career SHL Goal, 4. Manhattan Rage , Crossfit Jesus 1 (Pedro Sarantez, Nucky Toohoots) at 5:51

Code:
Devitt's First Career SHL Goal, 5. Calgary Dragons , Prince Devitt 1 (Barry Batsbak 21, Mike Izzy 14) at 10:43

yes

sure

2-3

Habs, gallagher prob

5) A certain member of the locker room, who is potentially leaving for the SHL, expresses his love and friendship with cocaine fuelled insane nights out in the Halifax clubs. Is your player up to the gruelling challenge of surviving one of these nights and even replace him as the figurehead of the team's parties?
While I have never taken illegal drugs in my life and career, I would like to publicly apologize to the Raiders, my teammates, our fans and everyone else, for putting myself in a bad situation.

[Image: ili5NZ2.png]

Player Page
Update Page

no i mostly stick to msn messenger on my windows 99 pc

i dont know what "ible" means but yeah i flex all the time

idk like a day or 2, maybe 3 if you need me

pittsburgh penguins, favourite player is claude giroux

no its ramadan but maybe after

[Image: bjobin2.png]
[Image: 9tINabI.png][Image: c97iD9R.png]

**First GM in SMJHL history to win 3 Four Star Cups back-to-back-to-back**

1) The Raiders can boast one of the most active locker room's in the whole of the SHL. Is Discord a platform you use at all? How regularly? All the time.

2) Are you willing to be flexible on your player build depending on the needs of the team? Not entirely, but I'm open to advice.

3) How long do you want to spend in juniors? The max is 4 seasons. Few seasons until I fully develop.

4) Who's your favourite NHL team and player? Alberta fans need not apply Hurricanes, I hate this question because I love so many players it's hard to pick. I used to really like Jeff Skinner and Nathan Gerbe. My first ever favorite player as a little kid was Martin Gerber. I guess my favorite player right now would be Andre Svechnikov. I'd have to say my favorite all time is Justin Williams. He joined the Hurricanes around my first ever hockey game back in like 2002/2003 I was like 5 years old and I can't express how much I love being able to watch him still play as captain of the team almost 20 years later.

5) A certain member of the locker room, who is potentially leaving for the SHL, expresses his love and friendship with cocaine fuelled insane nights out in the Halifax clubs. Is your player up to the gruelling challenge of surviving one of these nights and even replace him as the figurehead of the team's parties? Nah he'd probably rather go to a museum

Yes, I use it regularly, you'd know after I had my Umbreon beat up your Flareon. Starwars

Yes, whatever helps the team the most is fine with me. I don't care about useless SMJHL statistics, as much as I care about helping out the team as much as I possibly can.

I want to spend at least a couple of seasons in the SMJHL, for sure. I don't have any desire to rush into SHL.

I'm a New York Rangers fan, and I'm hoping, come June 21, it will be Kaapo Kakko. Towel

Hell yeah, boats and hoes for life. Cool

[Image: giphy.gif]
[pbhfx]

[/pbhfx]
ShlBattlebornUkShlBattlebornUkShlBattlebornUk
Player Page || Update Page
(This post was last modified: 06-10-2019, 12:13 PM by Whikadoodle.)

I'm on it, usually on and off.

I think my build is already unique.

2, more negotiable

Blackhawks, all time player is Mikita, current player is Mackinnon.

You know who started that tradition, right?

Yes I use it.

I find it hard to believe I'd make a terrible player but if you're really insistent I could something I'm not.

Whenever the Blizzard need me.

Montreal Canadiens / Nathan MacKinnon

No I'm not.

[Image: LB6bY06.gif] [Image: tanner.png]

Yes.

Like limbo? I'm no hermes.

5 seasons

Bruins. Saint Patrice

5) A certain member of the locker room, who is potentially leaving for the SHL, expresses his love and friendship with cocaine fuelled insane nights out in the Halifax clubs. Is your player up to the gruelling challenge of surviving one of these nights and even replace him as the figurehead of the team's parties?

You don't want none of this, Dewey!

[Image: FJPVyys.png]

Yes and often. I usually have discord on my computer on all times, or cell phone.

Not really tbh, I want to be an offensive player in SMJHL and i am going to selfish because imma be a selfish asshole in smjhl because in SHL my player is going to team first.

Oilers and McDavid.

no.

I haven't used Discord in a year or so as I haven't had a need to use it. But I used to use it daily and would check it periodically throughout the day.

To a certain extent yes, but I still would prefer to be a shutdown type defensive player. If the team requires that my offensive game be developed more, I'd be willing to work on that.

However long is necessary for me to develop into a player that would contribute valuable minutes to the SHL club.

Red Wings - Lidstrom (all-time) and Mantha (current)

No.

[Image: DrbPYHV.png] [Image: UDyqktK.png]

Daily

No

Canes Aho

No

Reed Kobo - Winger - #33
Player Page- Update Page
Elijah Jones - Winger - #33 Retired
Player Page - Update Page
Toivo Kosonen - Defenseman - #33 Retired
Player PageUpdate Page
[Image: 2ew9foG.png][Image: rnSNsnU.png]

Yes, I use it daily and have the app on my phone.

To a certain point, yes. If the team needs me to get better in a certain rating I'll definitely do it but at the end of the day I'm a goal scorer.

As long as it takes for me to be good enough to make an impact in the SHL.

Toronto Maple Leafs. Current player Auston Matthews, all-time Mats Sundin.

Of course.

[Image: O8HREwL.png]

Raptors Canada pride
Player Page - Update Page

Just started, I've only been on a few times so far

Yes

As long as I need to

team(s) Rangers, Bruins, and Lightning, player probably Jake DeBrusk

Not in the least :D

[Image: 60043_s.gif]
Player Page                Update Thread 
Thank you to @Wasty and @frithjofr for a couple great sigs!

06-03-2019, 06:29 PMFlareon4043 Wrote: 1) The Raiders can boast one of the most active locker room's in the whole of the SHL. Is Discord a platform you use at all? How regularly?
Yes I use it, more so since being a part of sim leagues. 

Yes. 

Could be the whole 4, I want to develop as much as I can. 

Toronto Maple Leafs and Grant Fuhr (as a kid)- today it would be Marner/Reilly (love Matthews too)

I might have to go to a museum. Wink

[Image: f7IGJw3.png]
[Image: UFYQyLU.png]