Create Account

2x Mayuu 6/9
(This post was last modified: 06-07-2019, 04:01 PM by Mayuu.)

[Image: Cody.png] @Winter is Coming

[Image: Jagger_Fouquette.png] @Waters

[Image: Skao_Anazibf.png]@nour

[Image: Noah_Andros.png]@Good_Ole_Kimmy

[Image: 1LCVGEQ.png]@Tate
[Image: gwqAQWG.png]@ItsLTH
[Image: ymbmsLi.png]@jtp
[Image: KjGUlva.png]@TheWoZy
[Image: Pq6vh33.png]@rangersbruinslightning
[Image: A7IBpX4.png]@NONAME

RETIRED

Smile my good friend mayuu

[Image: ili5NZ2.png]

Player Page
Update Page

So sick, thanks! Cheers

[Image: gwqAQWG.png]
Player Updates | Player Page
Credit to @Mayuu for the graphic

Such a great job, thank you so much!

[Image: p82ugau.png]

These are sick, thanks man

Falcons Canada

Wow really appreciate it man. Great work. Thanks!

[Image: flickerstrikemeta.gif]
[Image: Rq2Dtaw.png][Image: PPpK5xb.png][Image: gs89eGV.png]
Image by @BDonini

good stuff

[Image: capybar22_600.png]

Great job; thank you!

[Image: 60043_s.gif]
Player Page                Update Thread 
Thank you to @Wasty and @frithjofr for a couple great sigs!

First of all, unfortunately you have too many single elements in this submission. It's up to 4 signatures or up to 6 hockey cards, but not both. I suggest you re-submit the cards in another post, I'll just grade the sigs here.

1) What I like about the sig is the lighting on the render's face, it's sharp. However, the text is almost a bit too prominent and takes away the focus from the render. Whether this was intentional or not, I'd try to make it blend it a little more, it's not necessary about size, color or position here, simply about the look - it floats on top of the sig instead of being part of it. But you're on the right way. What could use some improvement is working on depth. if I look at the render and the background, they blend into each other (especially the green-ish part around the left shoulder). It looks somewhat flat. Try playing around with contrasts or lighting here, especially if the background and the jersey have similar colors.
6/10

2) Nice work with sharpening the face/top part of the render and blurring the bottom. It brings the focus to the top. The color explosion in the background adds some dynamics, I like that as well. The font is pretty bold, but it fits to the overall style of the sig, even though it's borderline hard to read.
7/10

3) Again, nice sharpening, but here I would try to sharpen just the area of the render you'd like to add focus too, preferably the head. I find the skate laces somewhat distracting because they're so in focus (which automatically brings them closer to the foreground too) and the helmet is also too sharp. I can see you tried to use special effects to bring movement into the sig, but that in combination with the font looks a bit too chaotic. I don't know where to focus, that's probably the main problem. If you like the motion effect, use that as your main 'special effect' and place the player name somewhere less prominent or make it smaller, I'm sure that would look great too. To sum it up: less is more.
6/10

4) You've done a much better job with sharpening/blurring on this render. However, the background is a little busy and not cohesive enough. Some elements are sharp, others are blurred. I'm sure the text would look much nicer in a different color and since there's so much going on in this sig (again, less is more) a somewhat simpler font could work better. The placement itself is fine, but the color doesn't match the red/white/blue used in the other parts of the sig.
6/10

All in all I can say you have some solid ideas and techniques, just try to make your sigs look less busy i.e. don't use too many different colors/effects and work a bit on focus/lighting.

Total: 2.5M x2 = 5M

[Image: zS2lCMp.png] 

[Image: carpy48.gif]
sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]
my portfolio | my sig shop | gfx discord
[Image: 3GX9nYb.png]
[Image: AfpXX8l.png]