Create Account

Wolfpack Announce Extensions
(This post was last modified: 06-04-2019, 02:44 PM by Ace.)

[Image: wolfpack-banner.png]

We’ve agreed to terms with a large number of our players who are pending free agents. We’ve reached a new age here in New England, and we’re ecstatic to lock up so many of our key players for the future.

Manuel Gotze
S49: $5,500,000
S50: $5,500,000
Gotze is the face of the franchise up front, and the captain of our squad. He was here as a young player during the front office changes and committed to me and I appreciate his loyalty to our team and franchise. We’re excited for his patience to start to be rewarded now that we’ve surrounded him with young, promising players. Thank you, Mav! @Mavfatha

Rafe Ulrich
S49: $6,000,000
S50: $6,000,000
I know I already said Gotze is the face of the franchise up front, but no team can ever be considered a contender until they have that 2nd guy that could easily be the 1st. Ulrich is a team-first laid back guy and like Gotze, he has been through the rough times as we traversed our roster re-tool. We’re stoked to have him extend for another two seasons and stay in Wolfpack green. Thank you, Raven! @Raven

Perry Morgan
S49: $3,000,000
S50: $3,000,000
Perry Morgan was a prospect that I coveted immensely during his draft year. He stepped in as a rookie on the second pairing and performed admirably as we fought tooth and nail until the last sim to try to make the postseason. His future is bright, his potential is sky-high and I consider us fortunate that my good friend Flareon is sticking around with us here. Thanks for your commitment, Flare! @"Flareon4043"

Gordie Boomhover
What can I say about Gordie? He’s a legend, and going straight from the SMJHL to being our top line center. He’s a wizard with media and analytics and has been a huge assistance to our scouting efforts. He’s in it for the long haul with the Pack, and we can’t wait to see what kind of dominant player he develops into. Thank you, Gordie! @gordieboom

Guy Zheng
S49: $5,000,000
S50: $5,000,000
The guy with probably the best username on the site, Mr. Goldenglutes. Another one of our first rounders, Zheng stepped up when called upon and was a mainstay on our second defense pairing. We’re happy to reward his efforts with a decent raise and keep him in New England for another couple of seasons. Thanks, Glutes! @goldenglutes

Dick Clapper
S49: $4,000,000
S50: $4,000,000
I knew as soon as we picked up Glutes that I had to somehow acquire his partner in crime, Dick Clapper. Clapper is coming off of a great rookie season on the second line and is primed to take a huge step forward as he returns to the Wolfpack with another offseason of strong training. Congrats on the new contract Mr. Clapper, and thanks for your commitment! @5ympathies

Maximilian Egger 
S49: $3,500,000
S50: $3,500,000
My partner in crime! What more can I say than thanks for sticking around. Egger is steadily developing into a stalwart presence on the blue line. We could say he’s like a mini Johnny Boychuk! At least, without the injuries. Thanks for sticking around, Moose! @Moosecop

Przemysław Brzeszczyczkiewicz
S50: $3,000,000
The true rookie! He’s going to be a big part of our team for the future and the resident butt of polak jokes. Thanks for steering us far far away from American yellow mustard and educating us on the true culinary delight that is polish mustard. Congrats on the new contract, PB, and thank you!  @Lunatyck

Eko van Otter 
S49: $2,000,000
S50: $2,000,000
The new Co-GM! I knew based on my chats with you last offseason that you were someone that would make a huge impact on our franchise if we could secure you. Your efforts with the team already are tremendously appreciated and I can’t wait to continue to work with you as we mold this team into perennial contenders. I appreciate you <3. @hotdog

Boris "The Beast" Poroshenko
S49: $2,000,000
The Beast has been a pleasant surprise. We weren't sure what we were getting when we picked you up late, and I was pleased to learn that I have already worked with you in my previous time as a GM! I thoroughly believe you'll end up as the steal of your draft. Looking forward to keeping you in the fold! @The__Y-man__100

Slap McShotty
S49: $4,000,000
S50: $4,000,000
Another home grown 1st round selection, McShotty is going to make his rookie debut as our third line center for S48. You've been an awesome member of the locker room and I'm happy to keep you in the fold. I could always go for some more Alaska stories though! Thanks Slappy. @bbjygm

Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights
[Image: VZtEodi.png]
[Image: 1n0REYx.png]

RIP Dangel. See you on the other side, brother

accepto

[Image: glutes2.gif]
Signatures by Vulfzilla, Jepox, Jess, rum_ham, Ragnar, and myself
[Image: 9vAsr7c.png]
[Image: tkMQzhf.png] [Image: tdKmZA0.png]

Can't say no to this. Thank you! I will accept.

[Image: 43436_s.gif]
Thank you Fever, sköldpaddor and OD for the amazing sigs!
Heart  Militia Montreal Impact/Militia Militia-Old Heart

You got it boss, accept. Awwooooo  Wolfpack

Accept!

Stars | Player | Update Thread | Gordie#6746 | Manual Lineup Sheet | HockeyNation | Grizzlies

Accepted Smile

time to spend it all on Vodka Laughing

[Image: zcOwSzN.png] [Image: b1AwZLU.png]
First ever Yukon Malamute draft pick (1st overall S65)

[Image: ezgif-3-597e9990a5.png]

Accepted

hodOOOOr'hOOOdoooooooor hoooodor hOOdOOORRRR, Hooooooodooooorrrr HoooooddddddddoooooooRRRR

SMJHL Stats || SHL Stats
[Image: YZjkK9Q.png] PORTAL [Image: rwqM7d3.png]
Berserkers Elk Falcons Renegades Germany

Stats Pre-S53 || Stats S53+
[Image: yXVPZSm.png] [Image: updates2.png]
Outlaws Switzerland Wolfpack
S53 All-Star and Richan Trophy Nominee
S60 Jeff Dar Trophy Winner
Never forget

Wtf paying a scrub like Ulrich more than me, this is an outrage.

I still accept though

[Image: gotze_team_siggy.png]
[Image: lKRNHAn.png]

Accept

[Image: PvZbGlD.png]
[Image: FszcRvP.png]
Thanks @"AndrewWarren13" for the sig

Jfc save some for the rest of the league

idk if i need to say accept to this but accept!
Wolfpack Wolfpack Wolfpack Wolfpack Wolfpack Wolfpack Wolfpack Wolfpack Wolfpack Wolfpack Wolfpack Wolfpack Wolfpack Wolfpack Wolfpack Wolfpack Wolfpack

[Image: ekovanotter.gif]
thanks @Carpy48 and @frithjofr and @rum_ham and @Julio Tokolosh and @Briedaqueduc for the sigs
Armada Inferno norway

big heccin accept

[Image: owenm43.gif]
[Image: 9vAsr7c.png]

accept

[Image: j2h9XpS.png]
Thanks to JSS for the signature

[Image: ohmEd0h.png][Image: apAE8qn.png]

Processed.

Vadim Askerov Player Page
Vadim Askerov Update Thread