Create Account

Luke And Kez go back to the S43 Draft Podcast

https://soundcloud.com/user-374765741/lukekez

thats the link

Kez and I review the S43 draft, its an hour and 45 minutes long so I dont think anyone would want to listen to use say bust 64 times but you know, thats that.

Split money between us

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

What a terrible draft season

Battleborn  Finland     [Image: QwTZD8C.png]   [Image: uJXrVDL.png]  [Image: iemKOIk.png]     Finland  Battleborn

[Image: ecaJZ6D.jpg]
[Image: flowseidon.gif]
[Image: PRedauw.png]

Trying to catch up on SHL podcasts and man, this could be a really interesting podcast with some fellow S31 folks!

@JKortesi81 @"Torbvo" @Avakael ?

Zach Evans[/b] | Player Page | Update Page
Nikolai Evans
| Player Page | Update Page

I'm listening now, but I might have to stop cause the discord notification sound is messing with me haha

Argonauts Stars Battleborn Czechia

Ye who the shit didn't mute discord

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

Good ending tbh

@luketd Reaper is indeed a re-create! I made a player back in S27 and IRL stuff came up and I completely forgot about the site before that season ended. Lasted 3 updates lmao. So while technically I re-created, this was basically my first experience. Great podcast btw!

[Image: TqPg1ou.gif]

[Image: U66t7Jy.png] [Image: zyyvIFD.png]

[Image: wu5MVvy.png%5D]

06-04-2019, 09:42 PMztevans Wrote: Trying to catch up on SHL podcasts and man, this could be a really interesting podcast with some fellow S31 folks!

Ya S31 please, with input from expert S31 statistician @Rabidsponge21

[Image: avakaelsig.gif]

This is now the second time i spent close to two hpurs listening to you guys go through this whole draft class pick by pick. What the hell is wrong with me?

Actually really enjoyed it. Thanks for taking the time.

Cheers

[Image: nQDbTbM.png]

[Image: hA5o4UG.png]

I was thinking why would I want to listen to an analysis of what happened to the Season 43 Draft Picks???
Turns out once I started listening to this podcast it was highly entertaining and enjoyable!
Looking forward to the next breakdown from you guys!

06-05-2019, 04:16 AMAvakael Wrote:
06-04-2019, 09:42 PMztevans Wrote: Trying to catch up on SHL podcasts and man, this could be a really interesting podcast with some fellow S31 folks!

Ya S31 please, with input from expert S31 statistician @Rabidsponge21

Hell yeah. Obviously having all five of us on would be an unlistenable mess, but I would love to see who is interested and make this happen.

Nikolai Evans

06-05-2019, 08:04 AMztevans Wrote:
06-05-2019, 04:16 AMAvakael Wrote: Ya S31 please, with input from expert S31 statistician @Rabidsponge21

Hell yeah. Obviously having all five of us on would be an unlistenable mess, but I would love to see who is interested and make this happen.

Honestly it could be made into a series of "panel" chats

06-05-2019, 08:06 AMGrapehead Wrote:
06-05-2019, 08:04 AMztevans Wrote: Hell yeah. Obviously having all five of us on would be an unlistenable mess, but I would love to see who is interested and make this happen.

Honestly it could be made into a series of "panel" chats

I like it!

Nikolai Evans

06-05-2019, 12:00 AMViN Wrote: @luketd Reaper is indeed a re-create! I made a player back in S27 and IRL stuff came up and I completely forgot about the site before that season ended. Lasted 3 updates lmao. So while technically I re-created, this was basically my first experience. Great podcast btw!

Suck it 
@Muerto

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

I have been summoned.

I mean to be honest I haven't been following the League on a whole much lately, lol but did just update the S31 class spread sheet @Avakael

[Image: 4zfXx6o.gif]