Create Account

BANK RULES
(This post was last modified: 06-07-2019, 01:09 PM by prettyburn.)

Thanks to Bojo,  we are moving over to the new and improved bank! In this new system, routine transactions will be processed automatically, and more complicated transactions will simply need to be checked by bankers before approval, so things should be much closer to real time.

Please bare with us as we make the switch, we'll be moving over one team / group at a time. If your regular training thread has not yet been locked, then you haven't been transferred yet and can continue using the old system until instructed to switch.

Link to the New Bank

The most important link here is Your Bank Account. On that page you will do your weekly training with a single click, as well as process more complex bank withdrawals, view your recent transactions, and see any pending transactions that have not yet been approved.

For the most complicated transactions involving multiple users or for deposits, you will use instead go to the Submit Request page which allows you to enter users and dollar amounts with far fewer restrictions. Unlike general withdrawals, all requests must be approved by bankers before they are processed, so they will have a slight delay before they show up in bank balances.

The maximum negative balance for accounts is still -$1,500,000. When you have reached -$1,500,000, automatic transactions will no longer work for you, and bankers will not put through further withdrawals on your behalf. If it is discovered you continued to make withdrawals even though you are below the threshold, you may be disciplined accordingly.

The Basics
How do I do my weekly training?
Simply go to Your Bank Account and click "Purchase Training" for the correct level of training in the Weekly Training section. Make sure to click "ok" on the confirmation pop up. As long as this doesn't put you below the -1.5M mark the transaction will be processed automatically.

How do I buy equipment or a redistribution?
In Your Bank Account scroll to the "Other Purchases" section and fill out the required fields. As long as this doesn't put you below the -1.5M mark the transaction will be processed automatically.

How do I link to my transactions?
Once the transaction has gone through you will see your bank balance change, and the completed training will appear under your Bank Transactions. You can then click / right click on the title (eg "Training +5") of that transaction to get the link for your Updates.

Advanced Transactions
How do I transfer money to another player for a sig / bet / something else?
Click on "Submit Request" on the main bank page and enter your name and the name of the player you're transferring money to. Fill the "transaction group name" and descriptions with a clear summary of what the transaction is for, and please include the relevant link in one of the descriptions if relevant (eg to the Bets thread). Make sure to put the positive amount next to the user receiving the payout and a negative next to the user (yourself) paying it. Then click submit and confirm. This transaction will show as pending until a banker approves it.

How do I deposit contracts / media payments / job payments.
Click on "Submit Request" on the main bank page and enter a list of all the users you are paying.
[Image: proUof2.jpg]

If any names entered do not match actual users, you will see a yellow box and it will tell you how many succeeded. You will then need to make sure your list is correct or flag missing users to go back to. A green box as shown here means all users were found.
[Image: 6phrR9G.jpg]

Fill the "transaction group name" with a clear summary of what the payment is for. Fill the top user's "amount" field with the positive amount you are paying, and the description if helpful to clarify what the transaction is for.
[Image: 4nPBaSB.jpg]

If all users in the thread should receive the same amount and have the same description (as when depositing fantasy particapation payouts)  you can click "Copy from first" after filling the top user's information (if most are the same I'd recommend copying from first and then changing the outliers).

Then click submit and confirm. This transaction will show as pending until a banker approves it.

Questions & Issues
Why won't my transaction go through?
Probably because the transaction would put you below the -1.5M threshhold. You cannot make automatic transactions that would put you below the limit.

Why don't I show up on my correct SHL team?
Bankers update your listed SHL team a few times per season based on the team Rosters forums. If your player page hadn't been moved to the correct Roster section when we last updated we probably missed you. This has no mechanical downside so you don't have to worry about it, but if you want us to fix it before the next update please post in the Bank Account Issues thread and we'll move you.

Why don't I show up on my correct SMJHL team?
Because of the way rosters are updated in the bank, we're currently only listing teams for players who have been drafted into the SHL. This will not effect your bank at all.

Why don't I have a $1M Training option?
This option shows up when you're listed as being on an SHL team, so you probably haven't been moved onto your new team yet. See the answer to the previous question for more details. You can ask us to update your team manually, or you can simply do a $1M purchase under "Other Purchases" on the Your Bank Account page and it will be processed just the same way as another $1M training.

I have a new contract or just wrote an article, how do I get paid?
All contracts will be deposited by GMs and all media and job payments will be deposited by the applicable people. As an individual, you do not need to do anything to deposit your own earnings.

My bank is below -$1.5M but I have money coming in. Can I still train?
As a rule we do not allow withdrawals that will bring you under the minimum, but reserve the right to make an exception for extenuating circumstances. If you think that money has been deposited in the bank and just hasn't been approved yet, definitely feel free to reach out to us. Otherwise, you can remind your GM, job head, or grader that you're waiting on that deposit.

I'm having a different issue, or I have questions about the new bank!
Please post in the Bank Account issues thread! We'll keep an extra close eye on it after the switchover, and will try to answer questions and take care of any problems that come up along the way.

Can I still view the old bank?
Yes, the spreadsheets still exist if we ever need to reference them.

[Image: pb_olli.gif]

Profile | Updates

[Image: vtXGfpR.png]

[Image: N2ANQtw.png]