Create Account

2x Kylrad 6/9
(This post was last modified: 06-06-2019, 02:59 AM by Kylrad.)

[Image: KpfJUJu.png]
@Buster

[Image: TIqNKwO.png]
@TheFlash

[Image: KDXKUfg.png]
@shutdown

[Image: 4mhGbGk.png]
@Jesster

[Image: Kylrad2.gif]
[Image: Kylrad.gif]

good job kyl

that Cleary sig damn

[Image: selm.gif]
[Image: sig.gif]

Sick work Kyl! Love the Swedish influence going on there

[Image: thejesster435.gif]
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ryan Jesster - HoF Goalie (S1-S14)
Proud Calgary Dragon Alumni 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dragons | Sweden | Raptors

Sig 1: 8/10 = 825k
I like this one a lot except for something that bothers me. There seems to be too much discoloration. Im not sure if thats what you were going for. But the renders face and the jersey seems to be like burned and it throws it off a bit. Other than that, the exposure seems to be perfect on this and wow that text is beautiful.

Sig 2: 8/10 = 825k
This is just a cohesive sig from start to finish. The flow of colours, the work done over the render to add those lines. Applying the same style to the font is also a great touch to make it all come together. Plus, working with the colours of the Saint Louis Blues and the Whalers is awesome, it keeps everything together.

Sig 3: 9/10 = 950k
This is the best one of the 4 and it was easy to realize it from a quick glance. The jersey change is awesome, the text work is done to perfection. The lighting is awesome also and has the right focus where it needs to go. I dont know what else to say. Keep on making sigs like these and youll have great grades week after week.

Sig 4: 7/10 = 700k
A little too much going on here. The colours really throw mer off on this one. I know you were going for that because you put so much work into the color with all of the sigs. It just doesnt work here. Theres purple and black and blue and yellow and pink. You like over did it, and I sound like a broken record but sometimes its worse to do more than less. Simplify it a little and itll be a lot better. Your effects to the render are awesome and your blending on the signature is done greatly.

TOTAL: 3.3MIL X2 = 6.6MIL

[Image: Bruins10.gif]
Thanks to @enigmatic , @Ragnar and @sulovilen for the sexy Signature