Create Account

Minnesota Chiefs Appeal

The Minnesota Chiefs have appealed the decision made by the head office as detailed in this thread, and as a result of the appeal, the punishment has been changed to the following:

Code:
1. Removal of 1st round pick in the S48 Draft
2. $10mil budget fine
3. Can't sign active FAs
4. Daco suspended rookie season
5. Daco banned from management
6. Daco $10M fine

This essentially amounts to the following changes:

Code:
The Minnesota Chiefs are returned their subsequent two first round picks
Daco receives an indefinite ban from management positions
Daco is fined $10M

In discussing this appeal Leafs and I looked at every single aspect of the punishment, and ended up settling on this decision because we wanted to both focus the punishment on the individual who acted wrongly, and not cripple a franchise long-term. We believe this is the best way to do that, but considering we've been discussing this since Sunday and still were debating aspects of it up until a few minutes ago, there's definitely a lot to be discussed on how tampering will be handled moving forward.

I would also like to say that just because this appeal has altered the penalty, this isn't because of disagreement with the decision the Head Office members voted for. The rulebook left them no room to come to any other punishment decision than the one they handed down initially, something which was stated by a few members in the original punishment thread. The head office on the whole will be reviewing the tampering rules moving forward to determine the best way to define, police, and punish tampering cases moving forward, and a new rule may or may not resemble what has been handed out here today depending on where those discussions lead.

Obviously our hope is that a new rule would never have to be used, but who are we kidding?

On behalf of Leafs4Ever and myself,

Eggy216
Shl

Wolfpack LW - Rainbow Dash - Updates Wolfpack
[Image: zVOLkfl.png] [img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/eM6YKiW.gif[/img] [Image: zrRa4LD.png]
[Image: zmHxxsq.png] Rainbow Dash Fan S24-Present [Image: zmHxxsq.png]
Shl SHL Commissioner S34-S52 Shl
Wolfpack New England Wolfpack GM S30-S40 Wolfpack
Militia Montreal Milita Co-GM S26-S29 Militia

What am I gonna do with this pitchfork and torch now?

[Image: Piastri2.png?ex=65ba64d4&is=65a7efd4&hm=...462889f09&]
[Image: or8VMxO.gif]

Good job, this is a correct revision

kool

[Image: g7VtVXX.png?1]

[Image: Z8YSDad.gif]

[Image: crutchfield.gif]

Towel

[Image: Evok.gif]

[Image: merha.gif]

This seems like a fair and balanced decision. Well done all around.

[Image: giphy.gif]
[pbhfx]

[/pbhfx]
ShlBattlebornUkShlBattlebornUkShlBattlebornUk
Player Page || Update Page

good shit

[Image: KSelich.gif]
Thank you all for the amazing sigs & player cards
Germany Citadelles  Stampede [Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: Raptors.png][Image: gs89eGV.png] [Image: eE2UQZC.png] Stampede Citadelles Germany

3. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 5 (Maximilian Wachter, Alexis Metzler) at 16:25
5. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 6 (Steven Stamkos Jr., Brynjar Tusk) at 19:48
8. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 7 (Brynjar Tusk, Alexis Metzler) at 13:55
9. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 8 (Anton Fedorov, Mikelis Grundmanis) at 15:12
10. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 9 (Dickie Pecker) at 19:43 (Empty Net)

Don't forget that Daco is a coward who ran from him punishment when he realized he fucked over his team

[Image: ml002.gif]
Credit to Copenhagen, Wasty, FlappyGiraffe, InciteHysteria, and caltroit_red_flames
 [Image: MM4nqx6.png] [Image: Niz2wua.png][Image: egAspOO.png] Knights
[Image: GZ9XvkA.png]

06-05-2019, 07:41 PMml002 Wrote: Don't forget that Daco is a coward who ran from him punishment when he realized he fucked over his team

u2

[Image: capybar22_600.png]

06-05-2019, 07:41 PMml002 Wrote: Don't forget that Daco is a coward who ran from him punishment when he realized he fucked over his team

[Image: hes-right-you-know-32644960.png]

[Image: spartangibbles.gif]
[Image: qGhUIfY.png]  Outlungus   Usa Monarchs  [Image: PlcJv9V.png]

Damn. That 10m could've been me.

[Image: tuxpi-com-1618108119.jpg]

Good call Eggman and Leafs

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

needs more outrage

[Image: NCQjJT2.png]
Berserkers     -       syndicate      -     Berserkers

good stuff

[Image: wMFFUe4.gif]