Create Account

S46 Hall of Fame Ceremony

congrats guys

[Image: 3.png]

(This post was last modified: 04-13-2019, 01:18 AM by Jesster.)

Congrats HoFers!! Well Deserved

[Image: thejesster435.gif]
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ryan Jesster - HoF Goalie (S1-S14)
Proud Calgary Dragon Alumni 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dragons | Sweden | Raptors
(This post was last modified: 04-13-2019, 05:23 AM by Baelor Swift.)

04-11-2019, 09:47 PMSlappydoodle Wrote:
04-11-2019, 09:39 PM.bojo Wrote: I think that's a fair argument, but this draft class had three almost locks in Garbo, Clayton, and Peedz.

Pedersen has been waiting several years for his induction. Just as long as Manius, in fact. Garbanzo was a lock for sure. Clayton? I don’t honestly see how he gets in before Manius. Eggy is a good guy and Clayton was a great player. I don’t want to take anything away from him. Looking at the numbers though, I just can’t see his induction prior to Manius. Other than assists, there is not one category in which he exceeds Manius and Manius was a shoot first guy.

As a voter, I see Clayton as more deserving than Manius in virtually all regards.

Manius vs. Clayton
Hits: 2252 > 1315
Stevens Noms: 1 < 3
Stevens wins: 0 < 1
Cups: 2 < 3
1st team all star: 0 < 2

And Clayton made it in this season just barely. If someone who ranked him third had put him at fifth, rather, Clayton would not be in.

Personally, I think Manius was a very good player but not sure his very good is HoF worthy... I know the HoF does have a number of comparable players to Manius, guys who were very good and maybe had a season or two at an elite level... But personally I don't agree that should be the bar we set to make it in.

[Image: Marius_buffalo.png]

08-24-2018, 01:08 PMWannabeFinn Wrote: Ah yes, the veteran meme player. A surefire bet for maybe 400 TPE Tongue
05-23-2020, 02:25 PMWannabeFinn Wrote: Scoop AINEC
[Image: Skree.gif] [Image: Skree.gif] [Image: Skree.gif]

[Image: Poppity.png]
^^^^^ Thank you JSSSSS
[Image: Poopity_Scoop_1.png]
^^^^Credits to Snussu^^^^

[Image: Scoop.png]