Create Account

2x S49 Prospect Builds Evaluation

Listen to S49 Prospect Build Evaluation by Mayuu on #SoundCloud

https://soundcloud.com/mayuulul/s49-pros...evaluation

RETIRED

Only about halfway through, but so far it's a great listen! As a new user, this has been very helpful to get a better understanding as to what I should focus on during the early stages of my career. Much appreciated.

[Image: DrbPYHV.png] [Image: UDyqktK.png]

06-07-2019, 12:11 PMBrewskyBoy Wrote: Only about halfway through, but so far it's a great listen! As a new user, this has been very helpful to get a better understanding as to what I should focus on during the early stages of my career. Much appreciated.

Glad to be of help, if you have any questions at all, don't hesitate to ask!

RETIRED

(This post was last modified: 06-07-2019, 12:58 PM by jtp.)

Very insightful as a new player. Really enjoyed it. Nice job!

[Image: flickerstrikemeta.gif]
[Image: Rq2Dtaw.png][Image: PPpK5xb.png][Image: gs89eGV.png]
Image by @BDonini

06-07-2019, 12:54 PMjtp Wrote: Very insightful as new player. Really enjoyed it. Nice job!

Thanks! If you have any questions at all just hit me up!

RETIRED

(This post was last modified: 06-07-2019, 01:21 PM by PenKnight.)

Nice Job!
Thanks for this.
Great Idea!

LOL Defense as a Weakness was a great part in this report LOL that was funny but not funny!
Hulk Hogan... weakness size... that can not be right!? LOL

06-07-2019, 01:04 PMPenKnight Wrote: Nice Job!
Thanks for this.
Great Idea!

LOL Defense as a Weakness was a great part in this report LOL that was funny but not funny!
Hulk Hogan... weakness size... that can not be right!? LOL

yeah, I think we should have a disclaimer at the create a player template that specifically tells the users just how bad defense weakness is.

Size matters™

RETIRED

06-07-2019, 11:31 AMMayuu Wrote: Listen to S49 Prospect Build Evaluation by Mayuu on #SoundCloud

Thank you very much for this, I really appreciate the help and have written down your advice/will be changing how I build some of my stats. Thanks also for saying I had a nice name, Smile

Great work!

[Image: p82ugau.png]

06-07-2019, 06:25 PMTate Wrote:
06-07-2019, 11:31 AMMayuu Wrote: Listen to S49 Prospect Build Evaluation by Mayuu on #SoundCloud

Thank you very much for this, I really appreciate the help and have written down your advice/will be changing how I build some of my stats. Thanks also for saying I had a nice name, Smile

Great work!

Hell yeah dude, it's an awesome name. 
I'm not a goalie expert so if I were you I'd ask another goalie player as well, I think there's a goalie discord even. 
@grok you are a God goalie, help this rookie out,

RETIRED

Didn't know defense affected positioning, made the switch to power forward anyways and fixed my defense, thanks

06-07-2019, 11:17 PMZach Wrote: Didn't know defense affected positioning, made the switch to power forward anyways and fixed my defense, thanks

All good, glad to be of help!

RETIRED