Create Account

S47 IIHF Gold Medal Game: Great Britain vs Ireland

good job uk boyos

[Image: Evok.gif]

[Image: merha.gif]

Let that be a lesson to you all. Nobody loses to the Irish 6 times in a row!

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

06-11-2019, 11:33 PM.bojo Wrote: Let that be a lesson to you all. Nobody loses to the Irish 6 times in a row!

I think I just disproved that

[Image: 53994_s.gif]

Player Page
Player Updates
SMJHL Commissioner , SMJHL Awards Head, Banker (NEW/WKP), Rookie Mentor

yay

Props to GB, you did what the rest couldnt (looking at you USA).

No shame losing after 5 STRAIGHT GOLD MEDALS. Not to mention that it is now a 7 medal streak (S, G, G, G, G, G, S).

We'll be back.

[Image: jjfrankiejj.gif]
Credits to OrbitingDeath, Tweedle, Incite, Wasty, and Slothfacekilla for sigs!

Player Profile | Update Page

hey we made 6 straight gold medal games
i dont think anyone can beat that

[Image: bluesfan55.gif]
Armada Steelhawks Switzerland

Armada Specters Wolfpack Steelhawks Forge Switzerland

Scarecrows pride Chiefs Riot Stars Blizzard Ireland

ty to @High Stick King @EvilAllBran and @Ragnar for the sigs

Uk

[Image: fm4oNHu.png]    Aurora  norway  Raptors     [Image: YHC5qMO.png]
[Image: 47986_s.gif]

Uk

[Image: 58170_v.gif]
[Image: 58170_s.gif]
Thanks to @Carpy48 , @sköldpaddor, @Weretarantula, @Bruins10  and @Wasty  for sigs
Extra special thanks to @Julio Tokolosh for the sick gif one

06-11-2019, 10:36 PMBeaver Wrote: I hope their fans realize it's fake. It legitimately doesn't count. This game will only ever be 1-1 or an Ireland winner. I honestly hope the Irish raise a banner and claim the gold no matter what happens. More people will always recognize Ireland as the true S47 champions, mark my words.

Any British fan that supports their team after this pathetic excuse for a game deserves to be banned for life. You can't call yourself a fan of hockey. If it comes to it I will personally call out anyone I see wearing British Champions gear. If you think this game has been fair then you're more hopeless than the flat earthers.

The Brits and any fans who still support them are the scum of the earth and don't deserve to ever win the cup. And they won't. Go Irish.
Fair

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]