Create Account

Season 47 SHL awards show

Oh funK yeah

[Image: first.png]
[img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/rWt4AB3.png[/img][img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/rWt4AB3.png[/img]
Maxime Bouchard
Armada Dragons Info - Updates  Dragons Armada
Richard Dickbutt McFudderdudder II
Armada Info - Updates Armada

For the individual Trophy leaders we have first up we have the winner of the Turd Ferguson! Awarded to the player with the most penalty minutes during the regular season

[Image: tomasnz.gif]

Player Page

Platoon Platoon Platoon

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

With 117 mins, including 45 5minutes stints….. Its TOR TUCK.

Turd Ferguson Trophy - Most Penalty Minutes - Tor Tuck

Congrats, massive honor!

Player Page

For the Mike Honcho Trophy to be awarded to the Goalie with the least goals scored against them. x

Player Page

With 110 goals 14 better than the next lowest….. ITS TOMMY TUCK!

Mike Honcho Trophy - Least Goals Against - Tommy Tuck

Congrats to Tommy! And probably to the rest of the EDM defensive unit

Player Page

Most goals this season was 28, only just ahead of a chasing pack! So the winner of the Jay Mcdonald Trophy this year is.. DeMarcius Smyth!

Jay McDonald Trophy - Most Goals - DeMarcius Smyth

Player Page

And then it is no surprise then with 62 points, 28 goals (hmm seems familiar) and 34 assists, thats right DeMarcius Smyth is our Sergei Karpotsov Trophy winner this season!

Sergei Karpotsov Trophy - Most Points - DeMarcius Smyth

Player Page

That's all the Trophies to give out, now onto the voted awards.

Player Page

First up with have the Ryan Jesster Trophy for the best rookie in the SHL.

Our nominees are:
Guy Zheng
Maxime Bouchard
Sanyi Kocsis

Which means the committee decided to honor the most prolific rookie forward, alongside the two most impressive rookie defenders this year.

And the Winner, of the coverted Jesster Trophy is…

Player Page

Woooo @Blastmeaway

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

Coveted Ryan Jesster Trophy

Player Page

06-16-2019, 05:23 PMTomasnz Wrote: Coveted Ryan Jesster Trophy

U ok man?

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

Maxime Bouchard of the Calgary Dragons! @Weretarantula

DragonsDragonsDragonsDragonsDragonsDragonsDragonsDragons

With 34 points scored, 5 clear of the next closest rookie and the only one to pass 30 points this is a fantastic start on what is sure to be a long career.

Congratulations Maxime… wait.. He is coming up here! We’re going to get a rare acceptance speech from one of the winners!

Here he is now...

Quote:Tout d’abord, je voudrais féliciter Guy et Sanyi de ne pas être assez bons pour recevoir cet honneur prestigieux. Fondamentalement, tout ce discours sera composé de déchets inconditionnels, de non vérités et de mensonges directs. Honnêtement, à ce rythme, je ne fais que taper de la merde au hasard dans ce traducteur. Je n'aurais pas pu remporter ce prix sans une compétence de cent pour cent au-dessus de toutes les autres compétitions, sans pouvoir déchiqueter la glace et passer sous une soucoupe mieux qu'un chef cuisinier sortant de sa cinquième gamme de cocaïne fentynal, et sans l'aide de la mère de tout le monde, si tu sais ce que je veux dire. J'ai toujours été à la hauteur, le fait que je dise n'importe quoi est incroyable. Vous auriez dû beaucoup me donner le trophée au début de la saison, car je n'aurais pas eu à expliquer à quel point je suis mieux en personne, même si c'est flagrant. À votre santé.

Uhhhhhh… thank you Maxime! I hope some of you understood that!

Congratulations!

Player Page

06-16-2019, 05:23 PMSlashACM Wrote:
06-16-2019, 05:23 PMTomasnz Wrote: Coveted Ryan Jesster Trophy

U ok man?

totally fine my man.. keep with me :-)

Player Page