Create Account

Nocturnal Emissions Podcast Questions

By the time you record this, pre-season will be underway and the first semi-official FHM games will have been played. Did the transition change much about how you go to work as a GM?

What do you think the change will bring Minny? What aspect of FHM could hurt or benefit the team the most?

Cage or visor?

Falcons Monarchs Switzerland   Switzerland Monarchs Falcons
[Image: qGhUIfY.png] [Image: dGD5tIx.png]

Falcons Monarchs Switzerland   Switzerland Monarchs Falcons
[Image: qGhUIfY.png] [Image: dGD5tIx.png]

[Image: mutedfaith.gif]
Credit for the images goes to @Carpy48, @soulja, @fever95 and @Wasty

You are living your normal life when you are kidnapped, transported onto an ice rink, and geared up for hockey. You are told that if you lose this game, your life will be ten thousand times worse than before, although you don't know how exactly. However, if you win this game, your life will be ten thousand times better. Assume that you have had at least basic training in the sport, e.g. you know how to skate comfortably, you know the rules of the game, etc. and that the other team is of a similar skill level to your team. How would you play the game?

A technical glitch occurs that forces the SHL to be down for 24 hours. How do you cope?

Same scenario, but now it is 3 days.

One week of downtime.

One month of downtime, and an entire season is paused. It resumes from where it was before the downtime.

Three months of downtime, and an entire season is lost.

Six months of downtime, and two seasons are lost.

One year of downtime, and five seasons are lost.

[Image: x9gTXZa.gif]

S48 Four Star Cup Champion (Vancouver Whalers)

Going to be doing another episode of the podcast this weekend so I figured I should bump the thread and get some more questions since any I may not have answered are likely far outdated.

[Image: spartangibbles.gif]
[Image: qGhUIfY.png]  Outlungus   Usa Monarchs  [Image: PlcJv9V.png]

Going to revive this since I need more money coming in again. Since I passed 1000 games played this season it seemed like as good a time as any to do another episode. So ask away

[Image: spartangibbles.gif]
[Image: qGhUIfY.png]  Outlungus   Usa Monarchs  [Image: PlcJv9V.png]

If you had to sacrifice one member of the D&D party to save the rest, who would it be?

[Image: crtigger.gif]
[Image: murphy.png]

Well some of us haven't heard from Gibbles in quite a while so I'd like a retrospective. What changes have you seen since initially joining the league that you think have had the biggest impact? Anything you wish you would have seen over the years that you haven't?

Also - you still pulling graveyard shifts? If so - you planning on sticking with it?

Miss ya man!

[Image: thiefofcheese.gif]

[Image: Yztckjo.png] 

Sig credit: Ragnar, Carpy48, High Stick King

If you could go back to the Minnesota Outlaws draft, would you change anything?

Thoughts on the Sarmo Era?

Do you think Daco ever comes back?

[Image: FJPVyys.png]