Create Account

Bruins10 Sig Suggestion Shop

Hey everyone!

So I have found it pretty difficult lately to find players to make sigs for so I have decided to create a sig shop.
The only difference is, I wont be making the sigs to be bought from users. What it will be is a recommendation.

All you have to do is tell me your player name and also your players team and I will make a sig. If you wanna tell me a render then you can go for it, but it is possible that I do not use the render you suggest to me to use

Thanks
Bruins10

[Image: Bruins10.gif]
Thanks to @enigmatic , @Ragnar and @sulovilen for the sexy Signature

06-23-2019, 10:07 AMBruins10 Wrote: All you have to do is tell me your player name and also your players team and I will make a sig. If you wanna tell me a render then you can go for it, but it is possible that I do not use the render you suggest to me to use

I'll be a victim, then!

Darnell Johnson, 23. Render is JT Brown.

Either Anchorage Armada or yon New Orleans Specters.

[Image: Screen_Shot_2020-07-07_at_12.29.58_PM.png]

06-25-2019, 09:33 PMfrithjofr Wrote:
06-23-2019, 10:07 AMBruins10 Wrote: All you have to do is tell me your player name and also your players team and I will make a sig. If you wanna tell me a render then you can go for it, but it is possible that I do not use the render you suggest to me to use

I'll be a victim, then!

Darnell Johnson, 23. Render is JT Brown.

Either Anchorage Armada or yon New Orleans Specters.

[Image: 6rc6aY7.png]

Really happy about the turnout tbh

[Image: Bruins10.gif]
Thanks to @enigmatic , @Ragnar and @sulovilen for the sexy Signature

Looks sick as fuck, my dude. 10/10.

[Image: Screen_Shot_2020-07-07_at_12.29.58_PM.png]