Create Account

The JoeKast #10!

Double Digits!!!

Welcome to this edition of the JoeKast! Enjoy!

Thanks for the questions @SpartanGibbles , @SlashACM , @Evok , @Slappydoodle , @PenKnight , and @CptSquall !!!

The JoeKast #10!!

[Image: JKortesi81.gif]
SpectersScarecrowsDragonsBlizzardUsaSpectersMilitiaDragonsBlizzardScarecrows

Update Page
Player Page
(This post was last modified: 06-26-2019, 12:30 AM by PenKnight.)

@JKortesi81

LOL ---- Try Hards... I haven't heard that expression too much... funny though!

IMO 8 teams should make the playoffs for the perfect bracket in the SMJHL.
I don't get this idea of 6 out of 10 but I certainly don't like all 10 teams making the playoffs.
Personal Opinion and doesn't mean Jack Squat!

The Dark Horse is obviously the Wolfpack!!
However they yet again miss the playoffs with a late season push by only 2 points!
Expect another Pee Tree Video ranting about how they broke my heart and pissed me off!

LOL Commies get out of the country!
AMERICA LOL!!

Zarley Zalapski would play for free if he could barring a change in the SHL Cash Economy.
Zarley Zalapski don't care about anything but raising up Cups for his one and only team Mother F'ers!!
In recreation PenKnights player will be nobody's "untouchable property" Once Zarley retires the next creation has no ties to him or any team from prior experiences.
Of course the newly created player could land in Montreal and NOLA again but those teams will have to fight for that right!
Back Door Kickbacks and Negotiations are Fun!

Cain Leaves NOLA through Free Agency but NOLA wins 4 Cups in a row immediately after.... OUCH!

Thanks for your SMJHL Prediction it was basically any of these 6 teams will be in the Finals LOL.
I certainly wasn't fishing for a Montreal Prediction but geeeeesh just commit to two teams already!!  Laughing
Montreal is too suspect on Offense right now but could catch up in TPE by seasons end.

I like a t-bone, so rare it’s literally still purple inside.

I’ll explain a bit about my feelings on league size on the next BSH.

Very nice job, as usual.

Cheers

[Image: nQDbTbM.png]

[Image: hA5o4UG.png]

Thanks joeeeeee

[Image: Evok.gif]

[Image: merha.gif]

Great episode, really enjoyed the talking points.

Definitely a few points came up that I will talk about in my podcast after I make it through the first episode haha

[Image: spartangibbles.gif]
[Image: qGhUIfY.png]  Outlungus   Usa Monarchs  [Image: PlcJv9V.png]