Create Account

Nocturnal Emissions Podcast #1
(This post was last modified: 06-27-2019, 01:07 PM by SpartanGibbles.)

I may be a bit rusty on recording and "editing". Left most of it in the raw form, not sure how much extra effort I want to go through in the future to clean it up, depends on what the people want.  Still figuring out volume levels with the new mic, any feedback is appreciated.

But it's finally here and about time too. It's the first podcast of the SG Crew. I have no style, I have no grace, but this pods got one hell of face.

Thanks to @Segi, @sarmo, @Bonk, @PenKnight, @shutdown, @BDonini, @SlashACM, and @TheHockeyist for submitting questions. Can't wait to record the next installment. I might even bring in a guest.

Edit: Added Podbean version here

https://www.podbean.com/eu/pb-jxs8f-b60521

[Image: spartangibbles.gif]
[Image: qGhUIfY.png]  Outlungus   Usa Monarchs  [Image: PlcJv9V.png]

Link to SoundCloud.

Link to Anchor.

Free the pods!!!

[Image: JKortesi81.gif]
SpectersScarecrowsDragonsBlizzardUsaSpectersMilitiaDragonsBlizzardScarecrows

Update Page
Player Page

nice job!  Outlaws

[Image: xvPjYUR.png]
syndicate Outlaws Switzerland

The only problem I've noticed was the volume. Your voice is pretty low compared to the opening song itself. I think it's a pretty good podcast, to be honest with you and I liked to hear the bits regarding the league and especially the Outlaws. Hope to hear more in the future!

[Image: d8gycCg.png]
Scarecrows Dragons Czechia
Player Page - Update Page
Outlungus
Former Players: Yoshimitsu McCloud (LW, #64) - Outlaws pride Platoon Jets Aurora Ireland
Won a Four Star Cup once, knew ninjutsu, picture editors hated him, never tried free agency
Anton Harrier (LW, #90) - Battleborn Rage Ireland
Won WJC gold, liked skateboarding a lot, went to the finals with Manhattan, kept his seat glued in LR

Militia

06-26-2019, 06:57 PMThunfish Wrote: The only problem I've noticed was the volume. Your voice is pretty low compared to the opening song itself. I think it's a pretty good podcast, to be honest with you and I liked to hear the bits regarding the league and especially the Outlaws. Hope to hear more in the future!

Yup, I noticed that as well after looking at the video. I think something happened with the upload and rendering. I'll see if sound loud fixes the issue or if I can boost my voice level.

[Image: spartangibbles.gif]
[Image: qGhUIfY.png]  Outlungus   Usa Monarchs  [Image: PlcJv9V.png]

just one minute in and i've learned it's pronounced gibbles instead of gibbles, cool stuff

[Image: ekovanotter.gif]
thanks @Carpy48 and @frithjofr and @rum_ham and @Julio Tokolosh and @Briedaqueduc for the sigs
Armada Inferno norway
(This post was last modified: 06-27-2019, 10:25 PM by Slappydoodle.)

Joe K is right. Free us from the tyranny of YouTube.

Between Wasty, myself and now you, the third shift boys are taking over the SHL pod world.

Oh, also just huge, enormous, mad props for using Marshall Tucker. That was unexpected and awesome

[Image: nQDbTbM.png]

[Image: hA5o4UG.png]

Chiefs Love your attitude and indeed, the group we have right now might not be the biggest but to me it's the best! Love the commitment of many.

[Image: lebbish.gif]