Create Account

Where' Gabe Johnson?

[Image: WjxLX04.png]

Upcoming star d-man Gabe Johnson (drafted 2nd overall in the S48) has been suspiciously absent on the ice, notably scoring zero points in his first 13 games. Meanwhile, teammates and fellow defensemen Tony Ford and Kalevi Karhunen continue to light up the boards with 18 points apiece. This shows that the fault is not, in fact, with Armada Management but rather on Gabe Johnson himself. Is this a sign of future success (or lack thereof)? Is the pressure of being drafted 2nd Overall, in a position that many are now considering to be a reach, finally starting to bare down on the young Canadian? Only time will tell.

[Image: Screen_Shot_2020-07-07_at_12.29.58_PM.png]

Thoughts and prayers for his safe return Undecided

[Image: Gabe-lights.png]
[Image: nMz40Vc.gif]

I believe he’s gone fishing

Fishing pucks out of his own net

Gottem

Stavros

Last I heard, he was shit-face drunk in a bar. Maybe something to do with Scotch Whisky.

[Image: ProjectSaint.gif]
Sig Credit: Flappy (EVO) and Skolpaddor (RESO)

EMEKA VALENTINE-OKOLI/PLAYER

First SMJHL Goal: Colorado Raptors, Emeka Valentine-Okoli 1 (Mikelis Ozoliņš 4, Loki Odinsson 3) at 3:12, 2nd Period (GWG) / SMJHL S47 Game 47 Day 12: Colorado Raptors vs Detroit Falcons
First SHL Goal: Texas Renegades, Emeka Valentine-Okoli 1 (Josef Kubinec 5, Ricky Spanish 4) at 16:23, 2nd Period / SHL S51 Game 71 Day 16: Edmonton Blizzard vs Texas Renegades

Eternal RaptorsRaptors Old, onwards we roll Rage

And Let's Retire at the Pinnacle

don't worry, dude. you'll get back there! just keep on keeping on and stuff will sort itself out, trust your GMs.

don't let the pressure or this point drought get to your head and stay active. points will come, believe me. just hold on in there. maybe it's just a question of an update and the league will see you flourish!

[Image: ontanis.gif]

[Image: 6by0kBi.png] [Image: YztPk3T.png]
thanks to @Wasty, @Bruins10, @Carpy48 and @iRockstar for the sigs!

06-27-2019, 05:05 AMontanis Wrote: don't worry, dude. you'll get back there! just keep on keeping on and stuff will sort itself out, trust your GMs.

don't let the pressure or this point drought get to your head and stay active. points will come, believe me. just hold on in there. maybe it's just a question of an update and the league will see you flourish!

I'm Gabe Johnson, this is my clown teammate uploading this article as a troll because it pisses me off LMAO.

06-27-2019, 11:59 AMGwdjohnson Wrote:
06-27-2019, 05:05 AMontanis Wrote: don't worry, dude. you'll get back there! just keep on keeping on and stuff will sort itself out, trust your GMs.

I'm Gabe Johnson, this is my clown teammate uploading this article as a troll because it pisses me off LMAO.

I'm Elizabeth Wink

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

Maybe I'm the one doing this to him.

:Zoomeyes:

[Image: 66624_s.gif]
[Image: 56096_s.gif]
Credit to Ml002, King, Wasty, Carpy, Bruins10, Rum_Ham, Turd Ferguson, Ragnar and Enigmatic for the sigs.
Forge Stampede Inferno Specters Wolfpack Platoon Armada Scarecrows Uk

Player page | Player updates
[Image: wMGKypg.png]

well, now i just feel like a doofus, lol

(This post was last modified: 06-27-2019, 02:08 PM by frithjofr.)

Guys, we're all losing sight of the big picture here.

Where' Gabe Johnson???

[Image: Screen_Shot_2020-07-07_at_12.29.58_PM.png]

06-27-2019, 12:07 PMSlashACM Wrote: I'm Elizabeth Wink

Oh hey puck bunny. Hope my rent free headspace is treating you well.

06-27-2019, 11:59 AMGwdjohnson Wrote:

...So I don't have to go on a quest to find him out of the good of my heart? Aw...

[Image: d8gycCg.png]
Scarecrows Dragons Czechia
Player Page - Update Page
Outlungus
Former Players: Yoshimitsu McCloud (LW, #64) - Outlaws pride Platoon Jets Aurora Ireland
Won a Four Star Cup once, knew ninjutsu, picture editors hated him, never tried free agency
Anton Harrier (LW, #90) - Battleborn Rage Ireland
Won WJC gold, liked skateboarding a lot, went to the finals with Manhattan, kept his seat glued in LR

06-29-2019, 10:22 AMThunfish Wrote: ...So I don't have to go on a quest to find him out of the good of my heart? Aw...

This is my quest to find myself :((((

Any news regarding Gabes whereabouts?

I blame @Acsolap

[Image: first.png]
[img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/rWt4AB3.png[/img][img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/rWt4AB3.png[/img]
Maxime Bouchard
Armada Dragons Info - Updates  Dragons Armada
Richard Dickbutt McFudderdudder II
Armada Info - Updates Armada