Create Account

The Press Box - EP 5
(This post was last modified: 06-29-2019, 01:05 AM by JT3.)

Will I ever learn how to talk without using the words fuck or like? Probably not!

https://soundcloud.com/user-137194119-28...s-box-ep-5

Thanks for questions @Toivo @PenKnight @SlashACM @Slappydoodle @Buster @Fordyford @SpartanGibbles
Appreciate it fellas

[Image: jjfrankiejj.gif]
Credits to OrbitingDeath, Tweedle, Incite, Wasty, and Slothfacekilla for sigs!

Player Profile | Update Page
(This post was last modified: 06-29-2019, 07:40 AM by PenKnight.)

Good Pod... I actually listened to the whole 4:30 minute intro lol.
I also made it to the end of the pod but didn't listen to the 1:30 music ending.
I like Clint so you know, and you got some good shots in a few times to Cain and the Panther Teammates!
That was good dry sarcasm lol.

A podcast tournament would basically be in bracket tournament form.
You go 1v1 each week against your opponent as you both post your podcast.
All members vote in a poll for which one they like and the most votes declares the winner moving on in the bracket.
Of course it could just turn into a popularity contest but who cares... its just for fun and the 3 million dollar pay day.

You could get more advanced and use a 3 category voting system to try to get rid of some of the popularity bias.
I certainly don't expect people to want to participate in some podcast tournament but I just thought of the idea since they have graphic tournaments...
If they have graphic tournaments for extra money... why couldn't we have a podcast tournament???
We would have to have at least 8 podcasters to sign up to try it... 16 would be the perfect bracket.

Placement in the starting bracket would have to be randomly selected.
(This post was last modified: 06-29-2019, 12:10 PM by JT3.)

06-29-2019, 07:38 AMPenKnight Wrote: Good Pod... I actually listened to the whole 4:30 minute intro lol.
I also made it to the end of the pod but didn't listen to the 1:30 music ending.
I like Clint so you know, and you got some good shots in a few times to Cain and the Panther Teammates!
That was good dry sarcasm lol.

A podcast tournament would basically be in bracket tournament form.
You go 1v1 each week against your opponent as you both post your podcast.
All members vote in a poll for which one they like and the most votes declares the winner moving on in the bracket.
Of course it could just turn into a popularity contest but who cares... its just for fun and the 3 million dollar pay day.

You could get more advanced and use a 3 category voting system to try to get rid of some of the popularity bias.
I certainly don't expect people to want to participate in some podcast tournament but I just thought of the idea since they have graphic tournaments...
If they have graphic tournaments for extra money... why couldn't we have a podcast tournament???
We would have to have at least 8 podcasters to sign up to try it... 16 would be the perfect bracket.

Placement in the starting bracket would have to be randomly selected.

Seems like it could be interesting. Maybe it would encourage people to come up with some sort of theme and actually write a script of some sort for their casts? Not sure

And yes the intro was pretty long haha, but I couldn't help myself, I love that scene

[Image: jjfrankiejj.gif]
Credits to OrbitingDeath, Tweedle, Incite, Wasty, and Slothfacekilla for sigs!

Player Profile | Update Page