Create Account

PT 3 - Player Progression

CK = Checking: 40
FG = Fighting: 25
DI = Discipline: 62
SK = Skating: 78
ST = Strength: 40
EN = Endurance: 70
DU = Durability: 50 (do not add TPE here, injuries are turned off)
PH = Puck Handling: 60
FO = Face Offs: 40
PA = Passing: 80
SC = Scoring: 70
DF = Defense: 80
PS = Penalty Shot: 40

My ideal build at 350 TPE has Nicklaus Engel being an elite playmaker and defensive forward in the build of a Patrice Bergeron.  Yeah he may be small and not very strong, but he is more than willing to head into the corners or chase down opposing players to get the puck and make a quick play to one of his teammates for a scoring chance.  Throw in some speed and a nice shot and it makes him a pretty well rounded two way forward.  He won't score 30 goals in a season, but damn it he'll give you 50 points and a solid +/- or Corsi/Fenwick for you fancy stat nerds out that(me too).  Fans will love him, teammates will love him, your mom will love him. Regardless he's going to help the Knights find their way out of the basement of the SMJHL and then work his way into the SHL to show the world that he eats, sleeps and plays hockey!  Yarp

[Image: giphy.gif]

Nicklaus Engel Player Profile
Nicklaus Engel Update Page TPE:297
Drafted by Kelowna Knights 27th Overall S48 SMHJL Draft
Drafted by Chicago Syndicate 36th Overall in the S49 SHL Draft 

Quote:Monday 26 August 26 2019, RW - Nicklaus Engel of the Kelowna Knights scored a hattrick with only 7 minutes and 21 seconds of icetime.

[Image: zi7HAlh.png]
Thanks DollarAndADream

[Image: unknown.png]-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The reason that I have chosen to make this my three hundred and fifty tpe build is very simple. My goal is to build my player into an elite defenseman in the Simulation Hockey League. All that success starts in the Simulation Major Junior Hockey League, so I have to start small. My goal is to make my player someone that isn't a defensive liability, and can line back a powerplay in the big leagues when the time comes. As you can see, my defense attribute is at eighty. Some people may think that is high, but to me it is actually the most important stat in STHS, so I always make sure that it is my highest. You will also notice that my scoring is seventy while my passing is eighty. This is because I want my player to be a pass first D, and for him to lineback a powerplay like I said earlier. (168 words)

[Image: cooldudeam1234.gif]
(Sig Credit: toedragon84)

[Image: unknown.png]

My build is a pretty standard sniper build, solid differential between passing and scoring, enough endurance to play heavy junior minutes, etc. The main differences I've gone for with my build over the traditional sniper build is lower skating and puck handling, as I have found more success using the points i'd use there to invest in higher defense. I've found that high defense correlates with high scoring, especially in juniors, a lot more than skating/puck handling has.With this build, I also aim to be as versatile as possible, being able to play defense if needed, as well as winger or center, without having to move points around. Once I reach the SHL, I aim to add checking so that I can be more physical. Another difference between my build and other builds is strength, which I have found to have a pretty negligible effect on production at the lower level. Strength's biggest impact comes in the faceoff circle, which just isnt applicable for my player right now.

[Image: ili5NZ2.png]

Player Page
Update Page